No announcement yet.

Chloe in Pandora= She's my hero

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cara410
    She's mine too! Waoh, Chloe just rocks! I almost cried when she died.
    It was sad, but she was so freakin heroic!!!

Comment

I think lots of things could explain a horrible disagreement, but I can't see it being anything but major.

"Chloe, this is insane, you can't do this."
      "Clark, they are the enemy here. You cannot just expect them to roll over and not try to conquer the world.
      "You're talking about mass murder, Chloe!"
      "I've saving billions of lives, Clark!"
      That could happen. I can almost picture that on TV. I can almost guarantee this diagreement won't be over something small, it will be major, like this.

And to be honest, I think Jimmy's death won't explain her almost complete heel turn.
      When the ends justify the means, you don't go fight on the path of the angels...that's all I can say.

Comment

She was TOTALLY heroic in the future. It was awesome seeing that SHE was the one leading the rebel band, and it was HER actions that caused the solar tower to lose power, strip the Kryptonian army of their abilities, and return Clark's powers to him so he could finish the job and stop Zod. It was super-tragic seeing her die the way she did, though... *sniff* Still, she went out a true hero. In the present, while I do have issues with her risking Clark's and Lois's health/lives, I do think she really believed what she was saying when she said they were protecting countless more lives from being put in jeopardy. Clark's now armed with more and better knowledge at how to handle Zod than he ever had before.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
          I think lots of things could explain a horrible disagreement, but I can't see it being anything but major.

"Chloe, this is insane, you can't do this."
          "Clark, they are the enemy here. You cannot just expect them to roll over and not try to conquer the world.
          "You're talking about mass murder, Chloe!"
          "I've saving billions of lives, Clark!"
          That could happen. I can almost picture that on TV. I can almost guarantee this diagreement won't be over something small, it will be major, like this.

And to be honest, I think Jimmy's death won't explain her almost complete heel turn.
          When the ends justify the means, you don't go fight on the path of the angels...that's all I can say.
          I can totally understand why Chloe's doing what she's doing. Her actions are kinda like Batman's (who's my fav DC superhero). That's why I like her so much. She's doesn't see everything in white or black. She's in the grey, doing what she thinks must be done. Sure, she makes mistakes. But she's only human after all. And if you consider the number of times her actions have saved Clark, she's also a hero, who deserves my respect.

Comment

i loved tonights chloe. And props to AM for really delivering a different style performance this ep.

Loved "Pandora" Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
              It was sad, but she was so freakin heroic!!!
              Yeah, totally. Just like Oliver's (which reminded me of the last episode of Angel, the TV show). OMG, they're just both so totally awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                Future Chloe= Bad A$$
                Present Chloe=Needs her a$$ kicked
                I just had to post this again. I loved it.

Comment

She did a great job! I almost cried when she died. I only didn't because I know that it won't happen.

Comment

I know! Totally loved her tonight too. Freakin blew my mind.

Fave quote of the night: (not verbatim, but close enough)

Lois: Chloe, remember when you were 10 and I kicked you out of my clubhouse because you spilled soda? You said you'd just build a better one? You win.

2nd fave quote:
                    Oliver: Honey, I'm home.

Comment

Yeah, but to be honest, I don't think they're going to redeem her at all.
                      I hate to be brutally honest, but this episode kind of told me things I've known for weeks.
                      And none of them end good.

Share with us what it is you know and tell us how you know it...please.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by cara410
                      Yeah, totally. Just like Oliver's (which reminded me of the last episode of Angel, the TV show). OMG, they're just both so totally awesome.

It reminded me of Angel too. Haha! I loved Angel. I've been trying to stay caught up with what's happening in Angel ATF. That's a sidenote though. Oliver and Chloe make an awesome hero duo!
                      Last edited by j-peezy; 11-20-2009, 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Chloe was my favorite character in the show tonight too. She was a total bad-a$$. Oliver seemed like a wimp. She had that fantastic response to killing Tess - - "I had the shot" Yeah baby!! That is war and that is more realistic, and totally different from when Ollie later yells at Alia to get away from Chloe instead of putting an arrow through her frickin' head.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                          She was TOTALLY heroic in the future. It was awesome seeing that SHE was the one leading the rebel band, and it was HER actions that caused the solar tower to lose power, strip the Kryptonian army of their abilities, and return Clark's powers to him so he could finish the job and stop Zod. It was super-tragic seeing her die the way she did, though... *sniff* Still, she went out a true hero. In the present, while I do have issues with her risking Clark's and Lois's health/lives, I do think she really believed what she was saying when she said they were protecting countless more lives from being put in jeopardy. Clark's now armed with more and better knowledge at how to handle Zod than he ever had before.
                          That's right Jeff. its about saving the world. She once said to Clark "if you ever have to choose between me and the world, you have to choose save the world".. she's doing exactly that.

Comment

And even though I am a serious lover of the Lois and Clark relationship, what I got from tonight's show was not what someone else posted "Clark without Lois means the end of the world", it seemed to me that Clark without Chloe seemed the end. He alienated Chloe and look where it got him. Chloe is a powerful ally. Sadly, it seemed that was not the message Clark got from his visions of the future as he proceeded to totally disregard Chloe's advice in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by j-peezy
                              Share with us what it is you know and tell us how you know it...please.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

It reminded me of Angel too. Haha! I loved Angel. I've been trying to stay caught up with what's happening in Angel ATF. That's a sidenote though. Oliver and Chloe make an awesome hero duo!
                              Well, I can't vouch for 100% accuracy, but I got the feeling that tonight proved something bad will happen. Chloe won't die, but something bad will happen.

It's kind of hard really...
                              To put it all out on the line...
                              Chloe seems to be making the quick turn to evil. Mostly faster than she should.
                              There were brainwave, or heartbeat monitors on Chloe's computer screens.
                              Emil didn't steal the equipment that would have live constantly updated monitoring of Lois's brain.

She knew where to find Lois.

I'm thinking, somehow, she either is working with Tess, or like I've said, she's going to be the villain of the story. The one behind the scene. The one who is manipulating things on a grand scale, somehow.
                              But hey, it's not like she'll turn out to be the Anti-Monitor.

I don't know why, but it's the only thing that makes sense.
                              Plus something really bad happened to drive the wedge between Chloe and Lois, and it's not just simple jealousy.

Chloe is almost willing to kill Lois, and I have a really bad feeling why.
                              MOD EDIT
                              It wouldn't be impossible or uncommon.

As for what else, well, not only is the show getting darker, but I can see Chloe getting darker.

It really is a matter of time before they reach the end of the line.
                              "Chloe!"
                              "Clark, you called?"
                              "Chloe! Do you know what you did!?!"
                              "Yes. Clark, it's about time you figured out who killed your father."
                              Clark grabs Chloe by the neck.
                              "Why?!!? Why kill him?"
                              "It made you want to take on Zod, didn't it?"
                              Last edited by Atomic girl; 11-21-2009, 01:57 PM. Reason: rule #2

Comment

Originally posted by j-peezy

Me too. Even though the series finale was awesome, I was glad to read the continuation in ATF. And Wesley!!! Anyway I agree, Chlollie is an awesome duo. Romantic Chlollie would be made of win.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Well, I can't vouch for 100% accuracy, but I got the feeling that tonight proved something bad will happen. Chloe won't die, but something bad will happen.

It's kind of hard really...
                                To put it all out on the line...
                                Chloe seems to be making the quick turn to evil. Mostly faster than she should.
                                There were brainwave, or heartbeat monitors on Chloe's computer screens.
                                Emil didn't steal the equipment that would have live constantly updated monitoring of Lois's brain.

She knew where to find Lois.

I'm thinking, somehow, she either is working with Tess, or like I've said, she's going to be the villain of the story.

I don't know why, but it's the only thing that makes sense.
                                Plus something really bad happened to drive the wedge between Chloe and Lois, and it's not just simple jealousy.

Chloe is almost willing to kill Lois, and I have a really bad feeling why.
                                MOD EDIT
                                It wouldn't be impossible or uncommon.

As for what else, well, not only is the show getting darker, but I can see Chloe getting darker.

It really is a matter of time before they reach the end of the line.
                                "Chloe!"
                                "Clark, you called?"
                                "Chloe! Do you know what you did!?!"
                                "Yes. Clark, it's about time you figured out who killed your father."
                                Clark grabs Chloe by the neck.
                                "Why?!!? Why kill him?"
                                "It made you want to take on Zod, didn't it?"
                                The mole gave her the information. Or maybe she tracked the mole's cellphone or something. I don't think she's working with Tess. And I don't think she killed Jor-El either. I think it was clear that Zod killed him.
                                Last edited by Atomic girl; 11-21-2009, 01:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎