No announcement yet.

Chloe in Pandora= She's my hero

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe in Pandora= She's my hero

Seriously, my girl rocked the house tonight!!! She formed the rebellion group, she made the plan, she shut down the Solar building, and she died for the cause...

And she was so freakin bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!

I love her. Period.

yeah she was pretty bad ass tonight its a shame they dont write clark like this. alison mack really shined this episode

Comment

But do you love her present self, which is following an interesting but dark path.

Comment

She was bad*** ice queen....I was disturbed and intrigued at the same.......I guess we know who is in charge....

Comment

I must agree - the future Chloe was very rowdy tonight.

I think everyone in this episode shined pretty brightly.

Comment

I just wonder... if she is so great, why didn't it occur to infiltrate that virus a LOOONG time ago?

Did it take so much time to create that virus?

Comment

Chloe really was awesome tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
                But do you love her present self, which is following an interesting but dark path.
                I love her in the present too.. she has done some questionable choices, but when I see the big picture, everything she has done has been in order to save the world (Bringing Oliver back, keeping Clark more time inside Lois's mind, recruiting Stuart...)
                Ok, you can call me biased, but I'm not denying she has made some wrong choices... is just I see where she's coming from and can understand why she acts the way she acts. JMO.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by the highlander
                I just wonder... if she is so great, why didn't it occur to infiltrate that virus a LOOONG time ago?

Did it take so much time to create that virus?
                Because she needed to wait for the right moment?? and that happened when she got to meet Clark again???
                Last edited by Kryptochloe; 11-20-2009, 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Future Chloe= Bad A$$
                  Present Chloe=Needs her a$$ kicked

Comment

Yeah, but to be honest, I don't think they're going to redeem her at all.
                    I hate to be brutally honest, but this episode kind of told me things I've known for weeks.
                    And none of them end good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                      Future Chloe= Bad A$$
                      Present Chloe=Needs her a$$ kicked

Comment

What point does someone look back and wonder what the heck did they do with their life?
                        Chloe might reach that point soon enough.

Comment

What point does someone look back and wonder what the heck did they do with their life?
                          Chloe might reach that point soon enough.
                          I hope that happens, because I think Chloe has a lot of non solved issues that are driving her to behave the way she is behaving now...

Comment

Yeah, but to be honest, I don't think they're going to redeem her at all.
                            I hate to be brutally honest, but this episode kind of told me things I've known for weeks.
                            And none of them end good.
                            Really becuase it confirmed to me the exact opposite. Chloe is headed down a dark path in the present sure, but now that the future is known Chloe can be saved. The fact that the producers have said Chloe and Clark will come to a huge diagreement tells me that Chloe issues resulting form Jimmy's death will be dealt with. TPTB and Mack care too much about Chloe's character to give her a horrible ending.

Comment

She's mine too! Waoh, Chloe just rocks! I almost cried when she died.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎