Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since when..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than that horrible mid-season Lana filled disaster, Season 8 was all about the buildup of Clois. At the end of the season, when Clark thought he was going to die, Lois was the one he called, albeit as the Blur. He manages to make it through that, only to find that Lois did not. That along with the whole Jimmy fiasco caused Clark to distance himself from humanity, focus on his Kryptonian heritage, and begin his training full-time. In Savior, when he saves the train and discovers Lois has returned, it brings out all the feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by tw1stedan9el
      Yeah I wasn't crazy about that line either. but I suppose he had an epiphany when she was gone, and realized how much she really meant to him.
      Thats quite possible

Comment

I always thought they surpressed their feelings for eachother because of.... Lana >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Lois
          Well Clark did go "rogue" when Lois disappeared. Maybe he felt this way about her for a while but was afraid to admit it.

Personally I don't care. I loved the clois tonight.

Why is it, that when we finally get what we have been asking for, we complain? lol doesn't make any sense.
          no complaining here. i loved the clois tonight.
          and i kinda agree with ya, when lois disappeared i think that showed clark what it would be like with lois in his life and that kinda shocked him into the realisation that his feelings had deepened.

Comment

This has been discussed at great length in the Clois spoilers thread. I had this same problem, but have decided to simply rewrite the end of last season in my head to make this work. The writing from the second half of Season 8 simply sucked beyond belief and the return of Lana was a HUGE betrayal to many. Again, my answer has been to basically ignore what a crappy job they did in the end of last season, try to forgive them, and enjoy the great season we have been having thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebug
              This has been discussed at great length in the Clois spoilers thread. I had this same problem, but have decided to simply rewrite the end of last season in my head to make this work. The writing from the second half of Season 8 simply sucked beyond belief and the return of Lana was a HUGE betrayal to many. Again, my answer has been to basically ignore what a crappy job they did in the end of last season, try to forgive them, and enjoy the great season we have been having thus far.
              Aha! I knew I wasnt the only one who rewrites crappy writing.

Comment

I think Clark always had feelings for Lois. We even see him having feelings for her in season 8 with the almost kiss and all and the look he gave her in Hex, etc. When Lois left it was sudden. I think he realized how much he loved her when she was gone. Especially it was like she just vanished. So he probably didn't really know what happen to her.

But to me it always looked like Clark had feelings for Lois. In season 8 I think he knew but was scared to admit it to himself but when Lois left it was like a big regret and what ifs. So when she returned it's like his dream of seeing her again came true.

Comment

I find it hard to believe his feelings for Lois outweigh everything He and Chloe have been through.

Since when would Clark ever abandon her like that.

He may have had feelings for Lois last season but I didn't see love.

Comment

what bull clark telling her he died when she disappeared..i dont remeber him being that into her when she disappeared ..if lana reappeared he wold've fell to his knees for her...but now all of a sudden he left oliver and chloe becasue they remined him of loise..oh please ...sucked episode

Comment

They're asking us to forget what really happened at the end of S8. I do find it relatively easy to believe that Lois meant more to him than he realized. What I hate about this whole thing is that we're obviously supposed to forget about Ollie having shot Clark in the back and Chloe running away with Doomsday and lying too him. That played an even bigger part in the whole fiasco at the end of last year, but now it's all Clark's fault. Grrrr.

Comment

how much into the future did lois go?

Comment

Complete & utter crap. They can't even maintain continuity through a whole ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena
                            I find it hard to believe his feelings for Lois outweigh everything He and Chloe have been through.

Since when would Clark ever abandon her like that.
                            When would Clark ever do something like that? Episode 8x22 Doomsday, that's when he'd do it - because he did.

Whether it was because of Lois disappearing as he said here, Jimmy getting killed as was implied or both . . . or because of what Chloe and Ollie did to him in that episode which some wish it would have been the only reason he left Chloe at the end of Doomsday, Clark did turn his back on Chloe and Oliver.

So whether he would do it or not isn't really up for debate. Because he did do it.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                              It wouldn't have seemed weird had Lois disappeared at this point in the season, but it does seem slightly unusual that he would feel that way when she vanished in "Doomsday," before they'd really made hardly any "romantic" moves... I guess they took "absence makes the heart grow fonder" to the next level?
                              lol.. I guess that's what we have to think...

Comment

i thought lois went 3 years into the future...and since clark/lois are dating now...its ok for them to be madly in love by then

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎