Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Pandora?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great review, Cedric! It was worth the wait! Looking forward to reading your next review!

Comment

• Just watched it again for the 10th time and still love it. All the actors did an amazing job. Lookin' forward to the remaining the season. Season 9 has been the best season for Smallville in my opinion, loving the change in character dynamics of Clark, he's definitely lookin' like the superhero we all love and know!

Comment

• cool episode.

Comment

• A good episode.Liked the plot,the ending and the flashbacks

Comment

• Great Episode!! and sorry if i am a lil late

Comment

• A very good episode. The only problem is that all the future scenes, are told through Lois' memories. If she wasn't there to witness it (ex. the offscreen fight between the powered Zod and the non-powered Clark), we don't see it. As a result, we're left with some unanswered questions, like how did Alia retain her powers? And what happened to Lana (the superpowered, living Kryptonite)? As Lois doesn't know about Lana's powers, they couldn't have her ask the other characters. And the other characters would already know what happened to Lana, so they would have no reason to talk about it.

Personally, I'd imagine Zod's troops would've identified threats early on and taken out such people as Lana and the superpowered members of the Justice League. The reason Oliver and Chloe were still alive, is because the Kandorians didn't think two non-powered humans would be a threat.

Maybe Alia got some of Clark's blood on her, at some point (or some of his DNA was on Jonathan's watch, that he gave her), and was injured, when the Kandorians lost their powers and Clark's blood jump started her natural powers, like it did with Zod in "Conspiracy". It strikes me as the most likely explaination. Unfortunately, we were limited to what Lois herself witnessed, so we couldn't get a confirmation on this. Of course, if Lois had witnessed it, Clark would've known better, than to expose Zod to his blodd in "Conspiracy" (and then Zod wouldn't have gained his powers).

If it weren't for the fact, that she was moving at super speed, a few seconds before, I'd say that she got some of Clark's blood on her, when she and Lois went back in time (Clark was bleeding badly). Though, maybe her powers (under the red sun) hadn't fully vanished and what we saw, was her using the last of it. And her making contact with the bleeding Clark, caused her natural powers (under a yellow sun) to kick in.
              Last edited by jon-el87; 08-02-2017, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• As a fan of AU episodes, I've tried to warm up to this episode over the years and it just won't happen. No matter how many times I watch it. Too much shipper pandering, too much clunky dialogue ("Your reign of terror is over, Zod", "You forced me to unleash my power" - UGH), too much awful green screen and too many plotholes. It rounded up a pretty average first half of season 9 (minus Kandor). Thankfully things improved after that.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎