Dichotic
    Abyss
    Pandora
    Bound
    Gemini
    Subterannean

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
      Are you kidding me?! That gave me chills.... He's playing Clark like a fiddle. Zod is the ultimate Smallville villain. Sorry Lex.
      I really can't put my finger on what turned me off about that scene, but something about it just left me cold.

Originally posted by Dawnofnight
      I have to not agree with you. I think clark did the right thing at end and loved the ending.
      I think Clark's decision is a horrible one. I'm not a huge fan of killing, but in this case, taking Zod out before he can get his powers is the right move. And this time, Clark, Oliver, and Chloe have the knowledge of what happened with a superpowered Zod.

Comment

Asylum, Rogue.

Comment

1. Rogue
          2. Pandora
          3. Gemini
          4. Asylum

Comment

Asylum
            Rogue
            Dichotic
            Gemini
            Lexmas
            Pandora
            Bound
            Abyss
            Subterranean

Comment

This was an easy decision! PANDORA!!!!

Comment

rogue

Comment

Best to least...

1) Abyss- By a hair over #2 on my list. This episode is just fantastic. What puts it over the top is one- is doesn't have any big plot holes and two- it references so much from the entire series.

2) Pandora- one of the best episodes of the series. Just rock 'n rolling. Is the episode perfect- no, but it's pretty damm close.

3) Rogue- to me it shows how good the series is that NINE seasons into the show that the 9th episode from season one comes in at the third spot of this list.

4) Asylum- very good episode. Suffers a little in that it doesn't close to 'Shattered' (the episode that preceded it) but still a very important episode.

5) Gemini- A very good episode that has one of the best endings of the series. I never saw it coming. One of the keystone episodes of season 7. BTW- TW does a fantastic job in this episode.

6) Bound- A underrated episode from a very underrated season IMO. Plus this episode was the first time I had ever seen the beautiful Cobie Smulders...'nuh said.

7) Subterranean- Many think this is, if not the worst, than one of the worst episodes of the series. I'm not one of them. Is it perfect- not even close but IMO it still made an important point.

8) Dichotic- Not that good. It is just OK. One of the lesser episodes of the series.

9) Lexmas- IMO one of the most overrated episodes of the show. Just doesn't work very well to me.

A very mix bag at the '9' spot. Some great stuff and then so not so great stuff.

Comment

Rogue is one of my favorites but I voted for Pandora. One of the most well written and epic cliffhangers of Smallville.

Surprisingly all the other episodes on the list are the ones that I dislike or hate, it's usually not the case because I like most of them. It's like SV doesn't have a great record when it comes to the 9th episodes LOL but well, Pandora forgives them for everything, even for Abyss.

Comment

Lexmas

Comment

Asylum is the 4th best episode ever

Comment

"Pandora" was excellent then "Abyss" and finally "Gemini"

Comment

I have a soft spot for Lexmas.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎