Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saph
    Lois: Chloe remember when we were 10 and I kicked you out of our clubhouse because you spilled club soda all over the place and you said you'd build a cooler one? You win.
    That's got to be my favorite line from them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawnofnight
      "Kneel Before Kal-El..!"

best quote ever!!!!!!
      Agreee!!!! that was such a crazy moment, wasn't expecting him to say that. It signals all sorts of problems for next season.

Lois: Chloe remember when we were 10 and I kicked you out of our clubhouse because you spilled club soda all over the place and you said you'd build a cooler one? You win.

Clark: Lois what are we doing?
      Lois: Well I'm eating a maple doughnut and you're kind of invading my personal space.

LOL. Love Lois
      Lois is so funny it's ridiculous. Here is Clark trying to have a serious conversation and Lois is oblivious

Originally posted by -Nora-
      Clark: You can lean on me for strength. I feel stronger when you're around, anyway.
      swoon worthy quote!!! beautiful delivery by TW!

Comment

Lois: Well I'm eating a maple doughnut and you're kind of invading my personal space.

LOL. Love Lois
        Lois always has the best lines I think anyway.

Comment

Am I the only one who liked chloe's I had the shot I had to take it or whatever it was she said to ollie after killing tess?

Comment

Clark: You can lean on me for strength. I feel stronger when you're around, anyway.

I love that line..

Comment

man i loved the ollie" honey i am home", lois with the dogtags with tess one, and a bunch from clark.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                Am I the only one who liked chloe's I had the shot I had to take it or whatever it was she said to ollie after killing tess?
                No. I definetly liked Chloe's darker side this episode.

Comment

Lois Lane: [referring to the Watchtower] Okay, Chloe, remember when we were 10 and I kicked you out of my clubhouse for spilling soda and you said you'd build a cooler one? You win.

Comment

By far my favorite quote of the night:
                    Followed by these two:
                    Originally posted by Clois_shipper
                    Oliver: Honey i'm home
                    Originally posted by Steve-El
                    Lois Lane: My Dad's a general, too. And he couldn't get me to spill how I got an M1 Abrams tank to take me to prom. So I'm definitely not telling you anything.
                    See, this Lois is unbelievable in my favorite way. The persuasive Army brat. Monster truck rally Lois... not so much.

And as a Chlollier.... well, you simply gotta love that Oliver keeps his gear at Watchtower. You know, maybe the future isn't that bad.... LOL.

Comment

Lois Lane: [referring to the Watchtower] Okay, Chloe, remember when we were 10 and I kicked you out of my clubhouse for spilling soda and you said you'd build a cooler one? You win.
                      I loved that !!! I could just picture lil Lo and Chlo playing clubhouse haha and Lois getting all mad !

Comment

LOL. Love Lois
                        Those were some of my fav's. I liked the face Clark made when he said, "Lois what are we doing?" It just made that line go up 10 notches.

Lois Lane: My Dad's a general, too. And he couldn't get me to spill how I got an M1 Abrams tank to take me to prom. So I'm definitely not telling you anything.
                        Lois always has the best lines!!!

My heart jumps just reading that.

Comment

Did Lois say, "ice cream and chalupas"?

Comment

Lois: The Red-Blue Blur - He'll stop you.
                            Basqat: Not under a red sun. Look around you. Your Blur is dead.
                            Last edited by Steve-El; 11-22-2009, 06:53 PM.

Comment

LOIS: I just have one more question. How does turning the sun yellow make Clark our number 1 draft pick for taking on the Zod guy?

Love her!

Comment

Clark Kent: I understand you've been looking for me.
                                Zod: My brother and sister Kandorians... he has come. Kneel... before Kal-El.

and

Loved both of those lines, although I am a bit hesitant for the first one and what it entails... But the second one was pure Lois Lane gold.

Can you say ICONIC?!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎