Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Ellen & Jo died in the The End timeline?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Ellen & Jo died in the The End timeline?

Do you think had Dean not gotten back together with Sam, that Ellen & Jo would have lived? I think they would have at least lasted longer than they did. Here's why:

1. In The End, Dean was said to have cut off communication with Sam after they went their seperate ways & they never met again until Sam was possessed by Lucifer.

2. In The Real Ghostbusters, Becky went to Sam, not Dean, and told him of the Colt. This is direct evidence of why 2014 Dean in The End did not get the Colt until 2014.

3. In The End, Dean did not test the Colt on Lucifer prior to 2014. We don't even know if he got a shot in. But if he did, it didn't work & he never got a 2nd shot.

4. So had Becky not told them about that lead on the Colt, they wouldn't have gone to see Crowley when they did & wouldn't have gotten the lead on Lucifer being in Carthage, MO.

So based on all these things, I don't think Ellen & Jo would have died---at least not as soon as they did.

What do you think? Please vote.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I think their absence in Dean's 2014 army is proof that they did die sometime before 2014.
    Yes.
    0%
    Yes, but at a later date (maybe Croatoan or something else would have gotten them)
    0%
    No, they would have survived the Apocalypse.
    0%

Yeah they probably would have still died but maybe at a later date because I think it was suppose to happen.

Comment

Sometime when the Croatoan virus began.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎