No announcement yet.

Detroit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit

It was first mentioned in "The End" that Sam would say yes to Lucifer in Detroit. In this episode, Lucifer mentions that it all comes to a head in Detroit 6 months from now. So is it right to assume that the finale will deal with Lucifer and Sam in Detroit?

Don't forget the finale will also be the series finale. So whatever happens there will be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      Don't forget the finale will also be the series finale. So whatever happens there will be huge.
      possibley. Kripke says if it works and he doesn't fell like its forced he will do a S6.

Comment

I hope that Sam says 'yes' a bit before the finale, so Dean can be forced to also say 'yes' to Michael, and then God can show up and put an end to it.

I really really really hope that there isn't a Season 6. I would still watch it, but I would most likely mock it. What could they possibly due after defeating the Devil and stopping the apocalypse?

Comment

Unless they stretch out this storyline over one more season, but since Kripke has said this storyline will end with this season, not sure where else they go. As much as I would love to see more Supernatural because I love this show, I don't want to see it go out on a weak note, seeing them rehash things and whatnot. Like I have said before, I just really hope they know well in advance of the finale whether it's the series or season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
            I hope that Sam says 'yes' a bit before the finale, so Dean can be forced to also say 'yes' to Michael, and then God can show up and put an end to it.

I really really really hope that there isn't a Season 6. I would still watch it, but I would most likely mock it. What could they possibly due after defeating the Devil and stopping the apocalypse?
            Stopping the Croatoan virus, which was shown becoming big in The End. And I think it would be better to stretch the Apocalypse into next season after all the fillers we had since 12 episodes just doesn't seem enough to complete it.

Comment

I don't know if that would really work. 12 episodes seems plenty. Your alternative just seems a little lengthy and slow.

Comment

Well out of those 12, I'm sure there will be fillers. Even if they kill or banish the devil by the finale, I'm sure there would be one hell of a mess to clean up. The Croatoan virus would be a big piece of that, plus killing the Horsemen & demons to make Earth inhabitable again & ready for the 1000 Year Kingdom (if Supernatural follows that route) and restoring order in Heaven.

I'm starting to believe that the Croatoan demon is Pestilence based on what I saw tonight. They said that the last time Death was on Earth was when Noah was building his Ark. Maybe the same is true with Pestilence being on Earth when the Roanoke colony disappeared. But the question about that is whether a low level demon like the one in Duane Tanner would be able to contact Pestilence who was locked away somewhere like the other Horsemen. It's still possible that there's a big player demon out there. Maybe an archdemon.

But there's more than enough stuff they could do for an interesting season 6, including a Michael-Lucifer showdown in the first 2 episodes because there won't be time in the finale if Sam & Dean say yes at the end of the episode.

Comment

If Lucifer is back down in Hell by season five's end, then the Croatoan virus WON'T happen, thus, no use for Pestilence(which, I too think Pestilence is the Horseman behind the Croatoan virus and could possibly have been the demon that Duane spoke to in "Croatoan").

I do agree with Divine Skylord that twelve episodes is enough to pull of an amazing series end(I doubt a season six will happen and I don't want a sixth season to happen, I think Kripke should stick to his plan) and to kill off Lucifer, or just to send him back to Hell. Look at these first ten episodes. A LOT has happened already, 12 episodes shouldn't be a biggie with some filler episodes, and then taking out Death, Lucifer and possibly Famine if he shows up.

Comment

i still don't understand what you all have against a season 6. so he said he had planned out 5 season of the show. do you really think he had every detail planned out? especially since when he was planning out the show in the beginning, it was about two tabloid reporters! new ideas come along. you people have no faith in the writing staff

Comment

Originally posted by luthoratemybaby
                      i still don't understand what you all have against a season 6. so he said he had planned out 5 season of the show. do you really think he had every detail planned out? especially since when he was planning out the show in the beginning, it was about two tabloid reporters! new ideas come along. you people have no faith in the writing staff

And here I go...

I do believe in Eric Kripke, BUT I also believe that, to have an AMAZING series, you must also have a plan. Prison Break had a plan, Lost has a plan, Supernatural HAS a plan. Sure, yes, when Kripke first thought of the series, it was about ONE reporter(know your facts before you speak) writing for a column called 'Supernatural', but then it grew to two brothers, and even then, Sam and Dean were not going to be called Sam and Dean and John had a different name as well(so did the last name itself), but what he came up with the first season, he decided to make an outline to last longer than the first season, to have plans for future enemies and characters, etc. At the end of the first season, he had three seasons planned, and then it grew into five seasons, to which he stopped, and after this season, as to the word of Kripke himself, all of these storylines will come to a conclusion.

Yes, we have faith in Kripke, but he has a plan, and as I am a hardcore fan of SPN, I believe in his five-year plan, and I'm not wanting a sixth season, because if Eric Kripke himself wants to end it, why should I complain? Why should I want Kripke to be forced by CW and by Dawn to do anymore seasons and turn SPN's writing into SV's?

Comment

^ Agreed.

But on the subject of Detroit, I think it would make an epic finale, and didn't Lucifer say something about "6 months"? That puts Sam in Detroit around May, which is the perfect time for a finale.

Comment

Yep. Good foreshadowing on Lucifer's part, and also another great job of Kripke keeping the details in.

Comment

When Lucifer said his line (and what a nice continuity reference!) I immediately thought "ok, now Dean HAS to keep Sam away from Detroit!" LOL

Don't go to Detroit, Sam!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎