No announcement yet.

Any Solutions to the Devil issue?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Solutions to the Devil issue?

Ok, so now we know that the Colt is not powerful enough to kill the devil. So now, what are the options?

To be honest i think this could only end in one of three ways:

1. They find God (probably wouldn't want to help at first but would end up saving the world because of one or both of the brother's selfless sacrifice). This is the least provable one, since it wouldn't have room for a lot of plot development

2. They find some other thing that at the moment is unknown to us which exists in the supernatural universe powerful enough to kill it. (just like they did with the colt)

3. (This is what i think is more likely to happen) The brothers end up having to kill each other. There are different ways this could happen and in both or only one gets possessed, or in transition of such an event... but the gist of it is that they end up having to sacrifice the most important thing in their lives in order to save the world (which is their family)

So any suggestions?

it'll likely be god because he is the creator of all thing and he created lucifer so, he has the power to destroy the devil. in the revelation, it said that lucifer was thrown in a pit for 1000 years and he rose again but this time god cast him into the eternal fire along with anti christ

Comment

I say God. His absence has been a huge thing in the show and we know that it can't stay that way forever. I don't think the devil will be killed. If anything, he'll be bound back up. But who knows, with all the trouble he's caused everyone, especially Sam, him dying would be great to see.

Comment

bizzaroboy9 remember that in the show they said that we got a bunch of things wrong in the bible pretty sure it wont play out that way.

Xrayvision The only problem with having God in the show is that they can't have him for too long so they don't offend anybody. The most logical assumption is that if they have God they'll only show him on the last episode to save the day, probably wont say much, and you are probably right on the bounding him back up.

Also i think if that was to happen the end of the series would have Sam and Dean go back into the road to hunt things again after having defeated the Devil

Comment

The problem with the brothers killing each other is that the Angels will bring them back.

Comment

well Anna said in Heaven And Hell that there are things on earth that can kill angels. If they work on Lucifer idk, but still

Comment

I think they're going to be back to Plan B (search for God).

For your reference

Plan A: Say yes to Michael

Plan B: Search for God

Plan C: Colt - FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian-Gray
                bizzaroboy9 remember that in the show they said that we got a bunch of things wrong in the bible pretty sure it wont play out that way.

Xrayvision The only problem with having God in the show is that they can't have him for too long so they don't offend anybody. The most logical assumption is that if they have God they'll only show him on the last episode to save the day, probably wont say much, and you are probably right on the bounding him back up.

Also i think if that was to happen the end of the series would have Sam and Dean go back into the road to hunt things again after having defeated the Devil
                I think as long as they curb Dean's smart mouth and portray God in a positive way, people won't be offended. There have been many movies where people played the role of God. I think showing God approve of Dean & Sam sacrificing as much as they did and preventing billions more from dying by saying yes would be a big thing. I also envision him making a game plan with the Winchesters & Castiel and sticking around for a few episodes and making sure that the gameplan to clean up the aftermath of the Apocalypse is understood before leaving back to Heaven.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                I think they're going to be back to Plan B (search for God).

For your reference

Plan A: Say yes to Michael

Plan B: Search for God

Plan C: Colt - FAIL
                As soon as I saw Castiel ask for Dean's medallion, I knew what the solution would be. I knew the Colt wouldn't work on the devil. And Dean saying yes to Michael will most definitely be done but will be short lived.
                Last edited by xrayvision; 11-20-2009, 01:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was thinking that instead of using the holy oil as simply as barrier, weaponize it and make themselves an angel candle out of lucifer

Comment

Most likely God will come and help banish Lucifer from the earth.

Comment

Or just destroy Lucifer. Who knows, maybe Kripke has an idea of God destroying all evil in the end, lol.

Comment

If Dean is Michael's "Sword" then can we assume that he is a weapon in and of himself rather than just being a vessel for Michael, which would make Michael the weapon (sort of)?

Does Dean have some Freaky Angel Power (to go with Sam's "Freaky Demon Power" as he called it) that he only has to be shown how to use?

The other option as far as I can see is for Dean to have the powers of an Archangel, but still somehow be in control of his own body. Maybe this could happen by the brothers coming up with some plan to say Yes to Michael, have him possess Dean, then kill him or banish him while still inside Dean, leaving Dean with all of the powers. This would be done by some kind of spell. To me this sounds like the kind of plan that the brothers would come up with.

I watched the Smallville episode Idol recently and I can't help but think of Sam and Dean doing the fist bump saying "Winchester Brother's Powers... Activate!" and gaining the powers of their respective Angels.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎