No announcement yet.

Is Meg dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Meg dead?

So i'm guessing holy fire is something high up on the list on what can hurt a demon, but would it kill it? what do you guys think, honestly i think she is still alive since it would make sense... but there is still that chance that we might not be seen her for some time

I am thinking no. I think he just used her as a bridge but most likely she survived. Just a guess.

Comment

ya i dont think shes dead. the ring of fire is like a devils trap for angels so it woudnt kill anything. she is probably badly burned tho and it probably acted like holy water or salt to a demon. probably hurt but wouldnt kill.

Comment

No I don't think she's dead but I wish they would just get rid of Meg already.

Comment

Shouldn't Meg be dead? I mean, Holy Fire is one of a few things that can trap an angel and(as seen in "Swan Song") can banish an angel for a moment of time, so when a demon falls unto a Holy Fire ring, wouldn't it easily burn the demon essence itself as well as the demon's meatsuit?

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
            Shouldn't Meg be dead? I mean, Holy Fire is one of a few things that can trap an angel and(as seen in "Swan Song") can banish an angel for a moment of time, so when a demon falls unto a Holy Fire ring, wouldn't it easily burn the demon essence itself as well as the demon's meatsuit?
            I dont think she is. I dont think this is a question of how powerful holy oil is, but simply who it works on. The knife will kill most demons but it is not effective on angels. Holy water will burn a demon but do nothing but give an angel a bath. Its not hard to belive that there are items that are just as effective on angels that do little to nothing on demons.

Comment

Seeing as how angels are far more powerful than demons, I don't see how a thing that can hurt an angel can do little to a demon.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                Seeing as how angels are far more powerful than demons, I don't see how a thing that can hurt an angel can do little to a demon.
                I dont think it really has much to do with how "powerful" the entity is. I think it is just more of what the item in question was designed to do.

think of it like this (and i know this may be a poor example but i am far too tired to think of a better one)

Take two items: a small rock and a nuclear bomb

Take two entities: a human being and a cockroach

By almost every comparsion, a human being is vastly more powerful than a cockroach.

Now, set off the nuclear bomb and let the fallout cover the two. The human being will die from radiation poisioning, while the cockroach will keep on walkin around.

However, you take a small rock and drop it from a relatively close distance onto a human. They will probably ahve a bump or something, but wont die. The cockroach will (most likely) be squashed under the (relative to us) light weight of the rock.

Basically, I think that these things (holy oil, water, etc) have something to them, be it physical or magical, that responds differently to different creatures. Holy water will cause pain to a demon, but simply get an angel or human wet. Holy fire can trap, hurt, and (though never seen I dont believe) kill an Angel. However, (and once again this is my theory on it), it will do no more damage to a human or demon than any other fire would

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎