Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's Only 5 Things In All Of Creation...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's Only 5 Things In All Of Creation...

There's only 5 things in all of creation that the Colt can't kill.

1. Lucifer (does that include Michael and the other archangels as well?)
    2. God (obviously)
    3. The Angel/Horsemen of Death?
    4. ?
    5. ?

I think it can kill angels. I know the dagger didn't work on Castiel, bur if you remember correctly it also didn't work on that demon that tortured Dean. So i'm guessing is not as powerful as the colt

Comment

I think it worked on Alastair only his vital spot had to be dead on.

Comment

I don't think it can kill angels. Definitely not Archangels at least. Probably not reapers either. I think it would work on Jesse since he's a product of demons & humans.

The question is, did Ruby's messing around with it screw it up? Why would an evil demon want to fix it?

Comment

spongebob.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            I don't think it can kill angels. Definitely not Archangels at least. Probably not reapers either. I think it would work on Jesse since he's a product of demons & humans.

The question is, did Ruby's messing around with it screw it up? Why would an evil demon want to fix it?
            1. To manipulate sam

2. She fixed it as a back-up plan in case Sam's mojo wasn't strong enough to ice Lilith.

Comment

I think the "five things" are more like five people instead of five separate things. My guess:

1) God
              2) Michael
              3) Lucifer
              4) Gabriel
              5) Raphael

Comment

Haha, you beat me, and in the EXACT same order. I didn't even see your post.

Comment

I don't think the things are specific beings but classes of beings. I doubt they could kill a Horseman with it. Well, maybe war, but not Death. Unless Death will be killed towards the end because once that happens, then the reapers have no more power and it will be like that Death Takes a Holiday episode.

So I think Archangels are one class (Lucifer, Raphael, Michael, and Gabriel). God is another. The Horsemen may be another (though War getting his fingers chopped off is giving me some doubts about this). Reapers may be another since they are agents of death and would likely be unkillable, though the demons killed one of them in Death Takes a Holiday. If it is God & the 4 Archangels, then that would mean that Jesse is can definitely be killed by it. But I would really think Death would be one of those 5 things, so I'm guessing the 5 things are classes of beings.

Comment

You may be onto something.

1) God

2) angels

3) reapers

4) horsemen

5) ghosts

Comment

Sounds good. War's fingers getting chopped off could just be a vulnerability of the vessel he took, since he did replicate the form of an accountant (I think that's what he said). And those reapers I think were only killed because they had some ritual placed on them.

I expected to see Tessa tonight & we didn't.

Comment

1.) God
                        2.) Arcangels/Angels(I count them as one, as do I count Lucifer in this category)
                        3.) Horsemen(or perhaps just Death, since it was so easy to cut off War's finger; so a bullet from the Colt might kill off War, who knows, unless it was a trick by War)

And the last four, I would guess these:

4.) Hell hounds(we see Dean hurt the hellhound with the Colt, but it didn't kill the demon dog, as it was the same one who chased after Dean. If it worked, we would've seen the effects the Colt does to it, instead we just saw blood being spurted out, much as the same as when Jo shot at a hell hound with a shotgun)

5.) Reapers(they seem to be a powerful creation, and we haven't really seen one die except for the one last season by a scythe.)

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                          4.) Hell hounds(we see Dean hurt the hellhound with the Colt, but it didn't kill the demon dog, as it was the same one who chased after Dean. If it worked, we would've seen the effects the Colt does to it, instead we just saw blood being spurted out, much as the same as when Jo shot at a hell hound with a shotgun)
                          Yeah, but didn't all the hellhounds die from the bomb they made? If a bomb kills them, why couldn't the colt do the same? Unless they aren't dead...

Comment

God
                            Archangels
                            Reapers
                            4 Horsemen
                            Antichrist?

Comment

Guys we are missing the main thing here. Lucifer said that the colt can't kill 5 things in all of creation

God is not a creation.

So my guesses are:

1) Michael
                              2) Lucifer
                              3) Rafael
                              4) Gabriel
                              5) Death

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰