No announcement yet.

Lucifer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer

Man this guy is a nut job LOL I love the way Mark Pellegrino is portraying him. I love the way Lucifer is so honest. It is something we never see on this show so to me its intriguing.

I don't think anyone has sympathy for the devil anymore.

Comment

He's got his sweet moments, his bratty moments, and even his evil-maniacal moments. I love it.

Comment

I wonder how long it will take for Michael to appear. Something tells me he will have a vessel other than Dean, before he tricks Dean to say yes to him.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          I don't think anyone has sympathy for the devil anymore.
          nope, he's shown his true colors. No more whispering or tiptoeing - he's out and he's doing what he needs to do with a smile on his face. He has a lot of confidence that things will go the way he wants them to go.

I do think the 'honest devil' is fun though - because he just shows all this cards and his ego is so big he doesn't think anyone can stop him.

Comment

I find the devil funny. and cute...

Comment

I wonder how long it will take for Michael to appear. Something tells me he will have a vessel other than Dean, before he tricks Dean to say yes to him.
              I think he will get a temp vessel like Luci has... wonder who it will be. I'm thinking someone we wouldn't see coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                I do think the 'honest devil' is fun though - because he just shows all this cards and his ego is so big he doesn't think anyone can stop him.
                Just like Dean said in The End---the same old piece of crap but with a bigger ego. A lot like Azazel was in In The Beginning when Dean told him that he would be the one to kill him.

Comment

I read somewhere that he might appear next year, outside of Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                    I think he will get a temp vessel like Luci has... wonder who it will be. I'm thinking someone we wouldn't see coming.
                    Bobby? Maybe he will heal Bobby in exchange for Bobby being his vessel. I definitely think we'll see him in Dean though. We saw Lucifer in Sam in The End, and we must see Michael in Dean. That will be an epic moment.

Comment

I'm counting on both brothers fighting each other as Michael and Lucifer. Then, I'm counting on an EPIC intervention by God.

Comment

I'd rather not see them fight. It was heartbreaking when seeing Dean say "If you walk out that door, don't you ever come back" last season. If Sam says yes, that's the end of him & any salvation/redemption.

Comment

But that would be the epicness. They could start to fight. Then, God could appear in whatever form and say 'Stop it. Both of you." And, that would be it. You can't really say 'no' to God.

Comment

Bobby? Maybe he will heal Bobby in exchange for Bobby being his vessel. I definitely think we'll see him in Dean though. We saw Lucifer in Sam in The End, and we must see Michael in Dean. That will be an epic moment.
                            I thought about that but as powerful as Michael is he might need a stronger vessel and Bobby's been through a lot. I'm thinking it's going to be someone they help and they don't realize who it is.....

----- Added 54 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Divine Skylord
                            But that would be the epicness. They could start to fight. Then, God could appear in whatever form and say 'Stop it. Both of you." And, that would be it. You can't really say 'no' to God.
                            I don't really see Kripke tying things up with a little bow all nice and neat but then again maybe that's why he'll go that way, because we don't expect it.
                            Last edited by Ginx; 11-19-2009, 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Seeing as how he has been reluctant to appear to Dean and beg/order him to give up his body for possession.....I wonder if he's also reluctant to fight Lucifer in Round 2? If that's the case, then he might be another nice Angel.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎