RIP Jo and Ellen.........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Jo and Ellen.........

sad to see them go

I never cried so much in my life. I am still crying. Oh boy....Why did they have to go....

Comment

That was heartbreaking I am really going to miss them!

Comment

I really loved those two ladies. They were the least annoying females Kripke ever put on the show. And they were hunters on top of being cool! I'll miss them.

Comment

Hoping they can be back somehow... =(

Comment

Originally posted by OkiyaShuichi
            I really don't want them to come back as demons - that would really just be awful. I think that they went out fighting, in style. Just like they would have wanted to go out. I'm sad to see them go but I don't want them coming back in a way that would take away from their death.

Comment

Originally posted by OkiyaShuichi
              I know... Maybe if they find God or something. Jeez. That scene was just way too sad. The way Ellen was right next to Jo at the end. It made me think about my relationship with my mother. Jo died on Ellen shoulder... it was just so sad. I kept crying until the show ended.

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
              I really don't want them to come back as demons - that would really just be awful. I think that they went out fighting, in style. Just like they would have wanted to go out. I'm sad to see them go but I don't want them coming back in a way that would take away from their death.
              True...
              Last edited by pizzahead2490; 11-19-2009, 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I really loved those two ladies. They were the least annoying females Kripke ever put on the show. And they were hunters on top of being cool! I'll miss them.
                I also liked Sarah Blake in Provenance. I wasn't a big fan of Ellen & Jo when they first appeared in season 2, but later on, I started liking them more. I wish at least one of them would have made it. But too bad. For a second I thought they would be spared towards the end of the episode with Dean saying yes to Michael in a cliffhanger, who would save them.

Comment

Agreed. I am sad they are gone, but they got a proper hero's send off! I loved how they went out fighting and helping the brothers. I think it was a great way to go, if they had to go.

But this is SN and deaths don't alwasy stick. So who knows?!?

Comment

Ellen and Jo were my favorite female characters I hated that they died but i'm just glad they went out fighting. I didn't cry on the outside the scene alone was only enough to have me cry on the inside.

Comment

Did you see the look on Dean's face? I pity him.

Comment

Me too. And it was too bad that Bobby burned the group picture, but it would be painful to have a reminder of that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela
                          Me too. And it was too bad that Bobby burned the group picture, but it would be painful to have a reminder of that night.
                          Good point.

Comment

It was so sad to see them go. I am going to miss them.

Comment

This is the most powerful season of all.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎