• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man i enjoyed that promo alot.

Comment

• Here's a link to the promo

I didn't put it up so thanks Gottara on youtube

Comment

• yea it was alan scotts gl ring, and a few other jsa member nods which we know we are not actually seeing.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

man so cant wait for return in jan, and then of course the jsa tv movie on feb 5th.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

man to bad it cant be feb 5th now.
        Last edited by superspider02; 11-20-2009, 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• OMG!
          Did that ring come from a garage sale????
          And why was the sky the color of strawberry fluff??
          That tower - how much did that cost?!! Hope they didn't spend too much.

Comment

• I know it may be a big request but can someone explain what happened in this episode. Sadly i was at the movies with some friends so i missed Smallville :P. Thanks

Oh and what was the mid-season cliffhanger?

Comment

• 10 minutes 4 west coasters!

Comment

• Hmm... The original Green Lantern Alan Scott?

Comment

• Originally posted by herolee10
                  I wonder on how giving alia a watch would make her want to listen to clark and let Lois go?.lol

Must be a good watch.
                  She just wanted collateral, and Alia did say that it was good "for now"

Comment

• Ahh, too bad you guys didn't make it to 300 pages

I loved the episode, it was really cool

Comment

• A couple things relating to Alia:

(1) Alia still had her super powers after Zod lost his. She travelled at super speed to attack Chloe. So maybe Alia is different somehow.

(2) I'm pretty sure Alia killed the Jor-El clone. She's into stab wounds.

Jor-El said he didn't know who killed him. If he was telling the truth, then that means he doesn't think Zod did it. I'll have to go back and watch "Kandor" again to see if Jor-El ever met Alia. If not, then she's the prime candidate.

Anyway, if Alia is somehow different from the other Kandorians and operating with her own agenda, then something's going on here we haven't figured out yet.

Comment

• LOL, you should have told your girlfriend or friends that New Moon does not take precedence over Smallville lol

Originally posted by dimas
                        I know it may be a big request but can someone explain what happened in this episode. Sadly i was at the movies with some friends so i missed Smallville :P. Thanks

Oh and what was the mid-season cliffhanger?

Comment

• Speaking of Zod....

Is the "real" Zod still in the Phantom Zone? I forgot what happened to him.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎