No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Turning Point?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xanderman
    Lol, you get part marks for that. The answer I was looking for was: Easter. (for obvious reasons--yours is funnier though)
    Easter!!!
    Nah…this vamp ain’t looking for a Cadbury bunny, he’s gotta be really hard up to start nibbling on chocolate bunny ears.
    Hmmm... but thx... you gave me an idea for an Easter avie.

Originally posted by Xanderman
    Lol u got it. I was hoping you'd call it "wabbit season", but I'll take it. heh
    Only Mr. Fudd has that speech impediment. “Wabbit” makes it sound like a cocktail snack and “Rabbit” is the Grand Slam Hardy meal for Stefan.

Comment

Originally posted by Saber
      Easter!!!
      Nah…this vamp ain’t looking for a Cadbury bunny, he’s gotta be really hard up to start nibbling on chocolate bunny ears.
      Hmmm... but thx... you gave me an idea for an Easter avie.

Only Mr. Fudd has that speech impediment. “Wabbit” makes it sound like a cocktail snack and “Rabbit” is the Grand Slam Hardy meal for Stefan.

Comment

I really enjoyed the song at the end. It fit so well.

Comment

Waiting for the next disc from Netflix to arrive in mail. That was some clifhanger with the car crash...elana trapped...and the mystery guy heading towards her. On down sound we are seeing some humanity in Damon which is quite disappointing since the show reved him up as as the bad hottie for those teen pom-pom chicks. The show needs an arch-villain who can stay true to his calling and not jump ship to the good side when his life is at stake too. Again mystery guy picks himself off the pavement and walks eerily towards elana...can't wait till disc 3, 4 & 5 to arrive!

Comment

I loved it , the end was amazing

Comment

"We're a team. We could travel the world together. We could try out for The Amazing Race!"

Interesting episode. TBH I don't totally LOVE the show, but each episode seems to deliver a solid performance. Of course it hasn't been perfect but what TV show is. The main thing I didn't like was the Stelena yo-yo, again. As much as I like fast moving plots, relationships shouldn't be that fast. I thought the whole Stelena sequence in the episode was sweet, especially how she refused to let him walk away, but Elena told Stefan she loves him? I dunno, it just feels to soon. Doesn't feel natural. And then here we go again when Elena sees the Katherine picture. Oh boy. I liked the Jeremy/Tyler scenes. I hope those two maybe can find a friendship later on. The Tyler/Matt bromance on the other hand, feels kinda cheesy. Tyler being mad because Jeremy's got a girlfriend. Meh. Alaric is a mystery but seems to be a cool character. Logan is dead.....again, and now the plot thickens. Who turned him? Will Damon be successful in reviving Katherine? I want to see Stefan involved more in the plot. I also don't get why Elena took off the necklace. Doesn't seem very smart with a vampire on the loose.

I give this epi a 8 out of 10. Not sure to give it a 8 or 9 but I probably shouldn't give every episode a 9. So this one gets an 8.

Comment

9 points from me.
                Once again, i loved the twists ... logan returned and gone again. so who is this mysterious man rick? Why he is been so nice with Jeremy and Jenny? And whats with Jeremy studying about Gilbert family history and the wear wolf sketch... can't wait to see the mystery behind it.

I ll have to admit that show is getting better and better after every episode.
                And Elena and Stefan sex problem is finally solved. oops she now learned why stefan loves her so much.
                Damon once again so hot... i love his punch lines.. A) don't touch me B) Its obvious not me etc...it was perfect and super hawt!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎