No announcement yet.

funniest episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funniest episode?

I just rewatched this episode the other day, and I always forget how funny it is! does anyone else think this episode is totally hilarious? there are so many comedic lines... I just love it!

do you think this is the funniest episode of smallville, comedy wise? or is there another that beats this out?

Snap! I rewatched it a couple of weeks ago and its brilliant, one of my many favourites of the show!

Lois (as Chloe): You're an alien with superpowers
    Clark: Ok, just don't tell Human Resources alright.

hahahahahaha, some of the dialogue on that roof scene was hilarious!

Comment

haha.. I think my personal fav is towards the beginning when they're out on the street:
      Chloe: Now, i know where she's performing tonight. Maybe you can superspeed over to this antique shop and dust off any leads.
      Clark: Superspeed? We didn't even bring the car.
      Chloe: What? It's okay. I'm Chloe. Stood her up at formal Chloe? Planted one on you because Zod was ending the world Chloe? Krypton, Jor-El, Fortress, Brainiac Chloe!
      Clark: Chloe!
      Chloe: Bingo. And, just like that raving wardrobe malfunction over there, some magician showed up at my birthday party in fishnets and hexed me! But, you'd know that if you hadn't skipped it to answer voicemails from Lois. Not that I'm dwelling.

and at the end when clark is trying to work and lois is squeaking her chair...

clark: is there something on your mind lois??

lol...it just kills me!
      Last edited by lmdv07; 11-19-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎