Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so happy that they brought back Joshua,can't wait to see what they do to him though.

Comment

His character is likeable and he`s the heroic one so i can understand how some may like him but my problem is that the actor,mark hildreth is very monotone,he always use the same sad/bored expression and monotone deliveries.
      What`s wrong with his voice,it`s sounds like he has trouble breathing?

Comment

Just got hooked on V and watched them all. Love them and LOVE JOSHUA he needs to be on the show alot more. When do we hearif there will be another season.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Bingo
        His character is likeable and he`s the heroic one so i can understand how some may like him but my problem is that the actor,mark hildreth is very monotone,he always use the same sad/bored expression and monotone deliveries.
        What`s wrong with his voice,it`s sounds like he has trouble breathing?
        That is why we like him. He is the silent mysterious type. I think that the way he is supposed to be not sure it's all monotone.He is just calm. I love him. He grew on me quick. Think it is his eyes
        Last edited by aerdna; 04-07-2011, 01:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎