Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you mother...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not arguing that, and by the end of hte series she very well may join the 5th column.

But as of now? even if she is a member of the 5th?.... She knows exactly what her mother is doing here, and she is setting Tyler up to be the pawn that Anna is looking for.

Guilty or not? She is still acting in accordance to what the V need.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
      Not arguing that, and by the end of the series she very well may join the 5th column.

But as of now? even if she is a member of the 5th?.... She knows exactly what her mother is doing here, and she is setting Tyler up to be the pawn that Anna is looking for.

Guilty or not? She is still acting in accordance to what the V need.
      Hey perhaps by next season, Lisa joins the fifth column, the drama that will ensue when that happens. Anna will be crushed that her own daughter is a traitor. Think Darth Vader and Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian250
        She looked guilty at the end kinda like showing her own type of humanity.
        I'm glad I wasn't the only one who caught that. I think she'll protect Ty.

Comment

I think we will be left in suspense until after the break on that one.
          Or maybe it's meant to make everyone think that and then comes a big suprise.

Comment

But can't wait for family drama when/if Lisa betrays her mother to protect Tyler and might join the fifth column.

Its nice to see good guys amongst the V's. Good exists in every culture I guess.

Comment

But can't wait for family drama when/if Lisa betrays her mother to protect Tyler and might join the fifth column.

Its nice to see good guys amongst the V's. Good exists in every culture I guess.
              Good is relative.

Let's ask the cows what they think of humans?

Sure vegans and vegetarians can possibly be seen as cow protectors, but in the grand scheme of things from our perspective? The cows are cattle, nothing else.

To the V's? Humans would be the cattle needed to sustain their way of life, nothing more nothing less.

Can't sit on our high horse calling all the V's evil when in the end all they are doing is collecting resources needed to nourish/save their own lives.

That is why i love this show, it is a commentary on our society, but the majority of our society will miss the point. Not that I think I am smarter than anyone else, just that it hits on so many negatives in our society that we overlook our own faults and point out others. Some people will say that killing humans is bad, and from a human perspective that is probably true if you are the one being killed. But remove human, and put in Cow? Same sentence stands but because the majority of our society believes it is a nessesary evil? We overlook it.

Comment

Good is relative? What does that mean?

Comment

Good is relative? What does that mean?
                  I explained what it means very clearly.

If you are a Cow Farmer?
                  To the cow?
                  You are evil.
                  To the person eating the Steak?
                  You are a hero.

Comment

You know what I think is interesting?

Erica's son is totally sympathetic to the Visitors. And Anna's daughter is totally sympathetic to the Humans--at least that's the feeling I get from her closing facial expression. She has conflict over what she's doing for her mother.

It's just an interesting juxtaposition of outlooks between Tyler and Lisa. Both are young and inexperienced and appear to be more interested in the welfare of the other's species than their own.

Hmmm.

Comment

Its a shame that Anna is pimping her daughter to create a hybrid child?

Comment

Why are you assuming Anna is looking for a hybrid child?

i got the impression that Tyler would be the face of the peace ambassador movement.

Whether or not a child comes no clue.

Comment

I think a writer said that the hybrid baby would come from another not Ryan and his fiancee.

Tyler and Lisa would be the second. Either that or Anna pays Chad a booty call or vice versa.

Comment

I really hope they don't have Anna go Cougar and have Tyler be the daddy of her hybrid baby because that would be really sick.

Comment

Nah maybe her daughter.

Comment

Nah maybe her daughter.
                                So I wonder if they'd have Tysa mate with each other or if they would just sperm jack him?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎