No announcement yet.

How the world exploded on season 3!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the world exploded on season 3!!

I just realized something because of this episode!

Remember how on season 3 the world explodes in the future after everyone gets powers, but they never explained why??? well think about this...

Samuel has the power of controlling earth particles, to the degree that he can use rocks as bullets, and under the right circumstances even do some earthquakes. Well in this episode it is explained that his powers get stronger if he is closer to a large number of people with abilities, and if my theory is correct there would be a point in which he wouldn't be able to control it.

Normally this would never happen, for as if he got together every person with abilities, the number wouldn't be that impressive... but if everyone in the world got powers the moment he would lose control the world would explode, specially if his brother had never told him about the fact of how his power increases.

So what do you guys think? am i right? or completely wrong??

even if i'm wrong i'm kind of proud of this finding, please let me know

That's an interesting theory...
    I can definitely see that being plausible. Though I think the future changes all the time...you know? We've seen like 3 different potential futures, all of which have been drastically different...
    We have yet to see one this season, which is fine with me. Personally I think that all the super time traveling last season is one of the things that screwed it up so badly.

Semi-related foreshadowing sidenote: In the pilot when Hiro and Ando are walking on the streets of Tokyo talking about Hiro's newly discovered power, Ando says "What are you going to do with a power, join the circus?"
    I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but I find it funny that pretty much all the heroes are in fact joining the circus (carnival) this season...

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎