No announcement yet.

Hiro is screwed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro is screwed

Peter gave up his healing power which means he can't heal Hiro now. Does that mean Hiro is going to die?

Unless Castiel is willing to help Hiro.

Comment

Why would he? Cas already has the ability to time travel.

Comment

ill be really pissed if they kill off Hiro...

Comment

So screwed. Ah well...he won't be missed.(by me) Can't speak for others.

Also just think. If Hiro is gone no more time travel/plothole/retcons to worry about. And no more "Yatta!"

Comment

He should have stayed in the hospital. Without Hiro we have no more comic relief. He's like the funniest guy on the show. I hope they don't do too him like they did Nikki. I remember I did'nt want Nikki to die since her son just lost his dad. When I saw her on the next epoisde I was happy but it turns out it was Tracy.

Comment

When Hero was given the assignment he should of been like "Ok i'll do it, but first i have to get a tumor out of me, so i can use my power like i used to and not accidentally die while doing your work" i bet Samuel would of understood and let him go

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian-Gray
                When Hero was given the assignment he should of been like "Ok i'll do it, but first i have to get a tumor out of me, so i can use my power like i used to and not accidentally die while doing your work" i bet Samuel would of understood and let him go
                Samuel wouldn't have understood. Samuel wouldn't have cared. Ugh.
                I hope Hiro doesn't die. But I do hope Peter has all of Sylar's powers now.
                Can Peter only take one power at a time, on one person's abilities at one time?

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                  Thats really funny

Comment

I guess Hiro could always time travel back to when Peter had the healing power.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                      Unless Castiel is willing to help Hiro.

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                      But is he the master of time and space? Never saw Cas stop time.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎