No announcement yet.

Preview for Next Week's Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview for Next Week's Episode

In the preview for next week's episode, we hear Samuel saying how the one who killed his brother, Joseph, is among their group. I thought it was already revealed that Danko killed Joseph?

Last edited by KSiteTV; 11-16-2009, 08:56 PM. Reason: The promo is posted on HeroSite for those curious...

I do recall Samuel saying that Danko killed Joseph so Samuel must be lying one of the times.

I think Samuel killed Joseph to take over the carnival.

Comment

It looks like Samuel is going to pin Joseph's death on someone as a means of framing them. He's lying somewhere.

Comment

It's very possible that Samuel did kill Joseph after he "killed" Mohinder. He was in a fit of rage and thought that Joseph had betrayed him.

But I still think it was Danko. Why would Samuel randomly say Danko killed Jospeh when it was someone else?

Comment

in the preview for next week...did you guys see at the very end when hiro was kissing claire?? that was weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoodlum
            in the preview for next week...did you guys see at the very end when hiro was kissing claire?? that was weird.
            sorry dude, that was just the scene where Hiro kissed Charlie a few weeks ago. It was just an NBC thing at the end, not actual footage from next weeks episode.

Comment

Originally posted by beoulve1
              sorry dude, that was just the scene where Hiro kissed Charlie a few weeks ago. It was just an NBC thing at the end, not actual footage from next weeks episode.
              lol that was Charlie you goof.

Comment

That would have definitely been weird. :|

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
                  yeah, i was about to say!

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
                    why did you quote me as if you were responding to what i said? didn't i say that was Charlie?

Comment

Woah, I'm glad Hiro's not kissing Claire.

I think someone might have betrayed Samuel and killed Joseph. Maybe someone helped Danko kill Joseph.

Also what's Joseph's ability?

Comment

If Danko really killed Joseph, wouldn't he have gotten to the rest of the carnival family?
                        And Samuel isn't the best at telling the truth, I also think Samuel killed his own brother. My fiance said that after he first heard Samuel talk at the funeral. And he's always right about his damned theories.
                        Samuel was a vulnerable alcoholic from the looks of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎