No announcement yet.

"A Bright New Day" Countdown/LIVE Discsussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
    I'm guessing you've seen the original V. I haven't so do you mind elaborating?
    The creation of a human-Visitor hybrid seems to have been one of Diana's primary scientific objectives while in Los Angeles. The plan back then was to find some gullible human girl to fall for a Visitor, impregnate her and see what happened. I'm rather fuzzy on just how much the Visitors knew, but there were two children born of the Robin Maxwell-"Brian" pairing. One was a lizard with blue eyes; the other was, more or less, a human named Elizabeth. The former died shortly after birth; the latter wound up being The One, complete with special plot-driven powers.

I wonder how infiltrators like the twenty-year veterans managed to dodge the issue for so long, or if Lisa had been specially equipped for a new experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Convair
      The creation of a human-Visitor hybrid seems to have been one of Diana's primary scientific objectives while in Los Angeles. The plan back then was to find some gullible human girl to fall for a Visitor, impregnate her and see what happened. I'm rather fuzzy on just how much the Visitors knew, but there were two children born of the Robin Maxwell-"Brian" pairing. One was a lizard with blue eyes; the other was, more or less, a human named Elizabeth. The former died shortly after birth; the latter wound up being The One, complete with special plot-driven powers.

I wonder how infiltrators like the twenty-year veterans managed to dodge the issue for so long, or if Lisa had been specially equipped for a new experiment.
      Oh okay wow. Thanks for explaining.
      Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 11-17-2009, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Meanwhile, you've got to wonder just how deep that [SPOILER]"mother" crack by Lisa was---is Anna literally her mother, or perhaps she's the "mother" of the race, the George Washington-father-of-our-country thing?[/SPOILER]

Good episode; we now know what they look like when killed. Much more and I'd be tempted to cue the team from the old War of the Worlds series.

Comment

• Well we all know what this means: A showdown of the mothers involved--Erica versus Anna. Woot!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎