No announcement yet.

Lois wearing CK's glasses

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois wearing Clark's glasses

Overall this was an awesome scene. Just loved the entire glasses bit, especially when she put them on. Her cross-eyed blink when she first brought them up to her eyes and then the head tilt and smile once she had them on was hilarious yet stunning. She is both comedic and beautiful at the same time. She really does portray the character so well. `

Comment

Originally posted by techtweeter
      Overall this was an awesome scene. Just loved the entire glasses bit, especially when she put them on. Her cross-eyed blink when she first brought them up to her eyes and then the head tilt and smile once she had them on was hilarious yet stunning. She is both comedic and beautiful at the same time. She really does portray the character so well. `
      Welcome TechTweeter!

Comment

Lois (ED) looked adorable in Clark's glasses. That was such a great scene.

Comment

Originally posted by abbaspice1
          I didn't think ED could be any hotter, and then she puts on the glasses and smiles.

She was so DAMN CUTE!

I think I've watch that scene at least once a day since the episode aired.
          Was that a smile or a reaction to how strong the lenses were?

Comment

Originally posted by abbaspice1
            I didn't think ED could be any hotter, and then she puts on the glasses and smiles.

She was so DAMN CUTE!

Yep....talk about your bumps up factor.....ED's HOTTY ratio...went up a few more notches....after she put on those glasses!!

I think I've watch that scene at least once a day since the episode aired.
            I hear ya...I love watching cool Clois scenes..over & over ...and thats the thing about really fun Clois scenes.... Clois fans ..and Im proud to call myself one.....can watch a great Clois moment...again & again...and they never fail to make us smile and feel really good!!

ED & TW are just terrific together....and theres not a sexier looking ...funnier..or better couple on TV!

Comment

I loved that scene, but when Lois first put those glasses on and she crossed her eyes, it was so cute. Then when she actually had them on and tilted her head a little to the side, I'll agree, she was hot. ED pulled that off so well. She is the best Lois Lane!

Comment

Lois should sometimes wear a pair of glasses. She looked cute with a pair of glasses on.

Comment

I thought she looked better in the pair she wore in Action.

Comment

Originally posted by techtweeter
                    Absolutely right. She manages to combine super-cute with super-sexy so well, and those glasses look great on her. See the final scene in Booster for further proof.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎