X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't store private/blocked/unknown on your cell phone. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MildMannered
      You can't store private/blocked/unknown on your cell phone. lol
      Well there you have it... friggin' writers...

Comment

Just another whopping oversight by the writers.As soon as i saw the seen i was like WTF.

Comment

Caught the writers slip'n.

Comment

Originally posted by MildMannered
            If Lois REALLY likes the Blur and is so upset that he hasn't called her back in so long...why didn't she make the effort to call him back?? lol The Blur is obviously stored in her cell phone...he comes up on caller ID and has special ringtone when he calls. Their relationship is already based on phone conversation...just call him back! I'm just saying Lois LMAO!!
            She did I believe in Rabid I think and gave up after he didn't return the calls.

Comment

The only explanation for her to have his number in her phone is that Clark had a disposal (pay-as-you go) cellphone he used specifically to call her as The Blur.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                The only explanation for her to have his number in her phone is that Clark had a disposal (pay-as-you go) cellphone he used specifically to call her as The Blur.
                well maybe Lois had tried calling The blur back after Metallo, of course off screen, but once she started to get the hint that he wasn't going to call back, she perhaps took that as a hint to back down, i mean Lois does have pride and doesn't want to come off as desperate, which she wasn't.

Comment

I can sort of understand why she was upset with him for not calling her. He was confiding in her and there's obvious warmth in his voice when he talks to her as the Blur, and then he abruptly stops calling her for a decent amount of time, and then out of the blue he calls her back and says she has to write his side of the story. I like that Clark didn't understand the problem with what he'd done because he was a guy. the look on his face made me laugh.

Comment

jumping cellphone

Ok so for some reason right after she takes the picutre of the car, the phone happens to fall under the giant electric pole?! i mean how does that happen???

Comment

lol. I hear you. I thought the same thing. I guess when the tower fell and david gallagher jumped off the car and she got out the way, the phone fell out. good enough for me!

Comment

TV magic.

Comment

She lost her phone.

Comment

that was my main point this epi!!! she has his number! she could call him! but ev en more the number he calls from his his own (it was shown when zan was on the computer it said ck's cell) so she has it stored as the blur but it would be the same number as clarks! very confusing! i find that a major plothole lol!

Comment

Why should Lois call him? She's pissed at him.

Comment

"Idol" plotholes and mistakes

There was one thing I noticed when the power was out at the DP.

Lois was typing on her typemachine and when the power went back on, the computer was immediately turned on and logged in.
                                I wonder why they wouldn't think something like this through, when they show Lois trying to log in a few episodes ago and now they show that when a computer is turned on, it's logged in and ready to use.
                                Things like this really disturb me.

Anybody else notice?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎