No announcement yet.

"Idol" plotholes and mistakes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Idol" plotholes and mistakes

Anyone else find it odd that no sooner did the power come on and Lois' computer screen is at that desktop/wallpaper? I mean, wouldn't the thing had to have booted for a few minutes/moments? And if it was in sleep mode...uh, battery power could have kept her from resulting to the Loyal Royal....

i know i laughed at that. its quite weird y they did that

Comment

Yeah i noticed i lol'd

Comment

yah as soon as the power came back on and lois looked at the computer and said something about missing it and loving it I said shouldn't she have to turn it on to get to the wallpaper.

Comment

LOL, I noticed that too, but overall not a big deal.

Comment

Haha! No, it wasn't a big deal, but it WAS hilariously odd. My dad even remarked on that, and he hardly pays that much attention to Smallville like I do anymore...

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty funny but does anyone know where I can get that Daily Planet wallpaper that is on Lois's desktop? That wallpaper is bad ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                Yeah, that was pretty funny but does anyone know where I can get that Daily Planet wallpaper that is on Lois's desktop? That wallpaper is bad ass!
                Believe me I tried. I can't find it. I tried to find it last year.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                Anyone else find it odd that no sooner did the power come on and Lois' computer screen is at that desktop/wallpaper? I mean, wouldn't the thing had to have booted for a few minutes/moments? And if it was in sleep mode...uh, battery power could have kept her from resulting to the Loyal Royal....
                Yeah usually it would, they were just taking a short cut. Sometimes with a brief power glitch you can get it back as if it was in sleep mode, but not after that long of a power outage lol
                Last edited by Vergon6; 11-13-2009, 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I just realized something...

If Lois REALLY likes the Blur and is so upset that he hasn't called her back in so long...why didn't she make the effort to call him back?? lol The Blur is obviously stored in her cell phone...he comes up on caller ID and has special ringtone when he calls. Their relationship is already based on phone conversation...just call him back! I'm just saying Lois LMAO!!
                  Last edited by MildMannered; 11-14-2009, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Yeah, not huge but minor hole there. You mean to tell me that he went through the trouble of voice changers, phone booths and all that... but somehow Lois had the number saved on her phone... really?

Comment

I thought that was weird for her to be complaining that he didn't call. She should have been upset if he was her boyfriend, but Lois isn't interested in him that way. She wants Clark instead. She knows the Blur is a hero & is likely very busy. Maybe Lois is having 2nd thoughts or maybe deep down she equates the Blur with Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by mistaj1987
                        Yeah, not huge but minor hole there. You mean to tell me that he went through the trouble of voice changers, phone booths and all that... but somehow Lois had the number saved on her phone... really?
                        Good point about the phone booths and voice changer....

Comment

She could have it stored as an unknown caller....hmmm Idk didn't think about that until now haha....that's strange

Comment

Could it be a private number?

Comment

I mean it could be... just seems rather odd... and with Chloe obviously behind the tech, you think she'd make it to where Lois couldn't save/trace it.

I mean, she HAS been listening, you think she of all people would make sure of it... cuz she thinks she knows everything... lol.

But even with conventional phones, I didn't know you COULD save private or unknown numbers... never tried so I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎