No announcement yet.

Voodoo-Bamon/Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo-Bamon/Supernatural

BACKSTORY: It has been one week since that Bonnie/Emily debacle, when Bonnie Bennett was almost killed by Damon Salvatore. After hearing Elena’s confession, the teen witch has come to the conclusion that someone has to look out for the people in Mystic Falls. She begins to learn her craft on the sly, since she knows that telling her grandmother the truth, would cause her much worry AND make her maybe not want to help her.

Bonnie pours through old books found in a trunk in the attic, that belong to her ‘Grams’, and begins to school herself in the power of witchcraft. But she has a long way to go without instruction and a short amount of time to get up to speed, when Damon returns to town with a new plan to destroy the people of Mystic Falls.

An incident at a movie theater, not only puts the townspeople on alert, but causes Grams to call an old friend for advice--Bobby Singer. He in turn sends the Winchester boys, Sam and Dean, to Mystic Falls to find out just what’s going on--and be of any help to Grams and Bonnie...

The Movie Theater Incident

Things were actually going well in Bonnie’s life. Elena was back with Stefan and they seemed happy(who wouldn’t be with Damon gone). Caroline was seeing Matt Donovan and while Bonnie was happy to see her friend happy, she inwardly flinched when she thought about Matt’s sister Vicki’s true fate.

Because Elena and Caroline were so ‘happy’, Caroline had decided that Bonnie should come to the movies with her, Matt and Tyler Lockwood.

It wasn’t that Bonnie didn’t think Tyler was cute. And he was a popular football player. But he had also been Vicki’s boyfriend and he hadn’t treated her that well. At least Bonnie had never thought so. Besides, every waking moment she had that wasn’t spent on homework and cheerleading, had to be used to perfect her craft. But still...if she was going to live a ‘double life’ of sorts, going to the movies with Tyler Lockwood was not a bad way to go.

Oddly, the choice for tonight’s cinematic feature at the Mystic Falls Theater, was ‘New Moon’, based on the second book in the Stephanie Meyer ‘Twilight’ series. Vampires were the last thing Bonnie wanted to think about on her night off from witchcraft. The foursome were sitting in the back row in the last four seats on the right side of the theater. Matt and Caroline were deep into a conversation, while Tyler was busy trying to get to know Bonnie better.

“You know, Bonnie, I’ve had kind of a pseudo crush on you since second grade.” Tyler said, his manner bordering on smarmy. Bonnie smiled at him.

“Pseudo? Meaning what? Not a real crush?”

“No...but there were always other girls in the way of us. You know, we would’ve went out a lot sooner if you had paid attention. I sent you a lot of signals over the years proving that I was interested in getting to know you.”

Bonnie didn’t know if she believed that, since she never missed signals when it came to guys! But she went for the bait.

“So you’re saying this is my fault?” she asked teasingly.

“100%.” Tyler said, putting his hand down on her thigh and giving it a squeeze. Bonnie removed it.

“Tyler, I like you. Most girls do. But maybe you’re moving a little fast after Vicki. I know you have to be hurt that she...uh...she...”

“Ran off?” Tyler asked sarcastically. Matt and Caroline stopped talking and looked over at them. Matt touched Tyler’s shoulder.

“Let’s get the ladies some popcorn, okay?” Matt said. Bonnie instantly felt contrite. Tyler’s sarcasm seemed to be coming from a place of hurt. As soon as the guys left, Caroline swatted Bonnie on the shoulder!

“Ow! What was that for?”

“Bonnie, Tyler is trying to move on from the slutty days of Vicki Donovan, okay? It’s all I can do to not to say anything, whenever Matt moans about her being gone. His sister’s bad rep was dragging him down too. Bonnie, this is a new start for us. Matt and Tyler are hot and better yet, neither of them is Stefan or Damon.”

Bonnie raised a brow.

“Does it still bother you that Stefan showed such an interest in Elena right away?”

Caroline rolled her eyes!

“Of course not! I mean Elena is cute but she’s clearly not me. And Damon belongs in a mental hospital somewhere.” Caroline said, grabbing Bonnie’s hand. “I just want a fresh start here. The start we should have had at the beginning of this year. So no more bringing up trampy Vicki, okay?”

“Fine. I won’t bring up Vicki if you don’t mention Stefan or Damon.” Bonnie challenged her friend. Caroline grinned.

“Agreed.”

But that would not be so easy, as was proven in the next moment.

Damon Salvatore hopped over the back of the chairs and sat between Caroline and Bonnie!

“Hi, Caroline! You always look so good in dim light.” Damon purred. Caroline was about to huff at him, when Damon peered into her eyes.

“Why don’t you go find Matt and...and...” Damon stopped and looked over at Bonnie.

“What’s the other one’s name?”

“Tyler.” Bonnie said, rolling her eyes. Damon nodded and turned back to Caroline.

“Matt and Tyler and make sure they buy FOUR large buckets of popcorn.”

Caroline blinked.

“I think I’m going to find Matt and Tyler and make sure they buy four large buckets of popcorn.” Caroline said, standing up. Bonnie’s mouth dropped open! Great! Not only was Damon back in town but he was already using some kind of vampire mojo crap on Caroline...again!

“You do that, precious.” Damon said sarcastically, then watched as she left the theater. Bonnie used that time to ease up and attempt to climb over the back seats to get away from him, when Damon pulled the back of her jacket and brought her back down into her seat.

“Bonnie, I’m hurt that you would try and sneak away like that. Especially since it is YOU I came to see. We got off on the wrong foot.”

Bonnie snorted!

“You mean with you’re trying to rip my throat open?”

“Oh...Bonnie...my little witch...I was stressed. I mean it was the situation that made me lose control. And I should’ve realized it was Emily and not you that had betrayed me. After all that I did for her. Do you realize that we wouldn’t be sitting here in this semi lit theater, if I hadn’t saved your ancestors all those years ago?” Damon asked with a grin.

“Leave!” Bonnie ordered him. But instead, Damon placed his hand in the same spot that Tyler had had it in before--on her thigh. And he dared to move his fingers even further up...

Bonnie grabbed his hand and tried to move it, to no avail. Then something within her stirred. Something that caused Damon’s hand to turn bright red and he removed his hand quickly!

“Tsk, tsk! Bonnie, were you trying to burn me again? Do you pull this on every guy? Is this why you’re forced to go on some date that Caroline set up?”

How did he know that? Bonnie thought, incensed. She put it out of her mind and focused on the threat in front of her.

“Tyler will be back any minute and...”

“And what? He’ll do what?” Damon asked, taking the hand that Bonnie had burned and used it to caress her chin. Bonnie jerked her face away! What was with this creep? What did he want? The necklace was gone. If he wanted to finish her off then he could have already. What did he want?

“What I want,” Damon began, as if he read her mind, “is for you to get up to speed on your craft. You see, I’ve decided that I won’t kill you or your father, grandmother, Elena, Caroline, Matt...your ‘date’ and anyone else in this town, if you fix what Emily did.”

Bonnie’s eyes grew huge!

“You’re kidding me, right? I don’t know how to...”

“Then you’d better figure out, my little witch. Or else...”

“Or else what?” Bonnie hissed. Damon smirked.

“For starters, before I just go ‘buck wild’ and kill everyone in this town, I’m going to show up in your shower, every morning...with you.”

Bonnie’s mouth dropped open and she stood up and moved two seats over!

“What the hell are you talking about? You’re going to take a shower with me...WHAT???

But Damon stood up and dusted off his hands.

“Okay then. Now that we understand one another, I would think that you wouldn’t have time to be at some stupid vampire movie. Chop, chop, Bonnie! Time ‘s awasting! You need a find a spell that will undo what Emily did, or else.”

Bonnie eyed him.

“Or else besides killing everyone...you’ll take a shower with me every morning....”

Bonnie suddenly burst out laughing! Damon tilted his head down at her.

“Something is funny?”

“I just think...I just wonder how you think you’re going to get into my house when no one has invited you in! Now get the hell away from me before I call Stefan and tell him what you just said!”

“Fine, Bonnie. If you want to be like this, fine. I can see you’re a ‘show me’ type of girl. I get that. See you tomorrow morning.” he winked.

That was all Damon said as he left the row and the theater. Bonnie stared after him, then looked around. No one was looking at them and soon, the lights went out and the previews began. Where was Matt, Tyler and Caroline anyway? How long did it take to get four buckets of popcorn?

It took longer than one would think to get four buckets of popcorn, when the concession workers were dead from ‘animal bites’. It also took a long time when those same workers were found stuffed in the trunk of Tyler Lockwood’s car, by the police, who were acting on an ‘anonymous phone tip’.

Bonnie’s father was away on business, so Grams took over giving him a sanitized version of what happened, then demanded real answers out of her granddaughter.

“I just lied to your father about why you were at a police station instead of the movies. And I’m not buying that some wolf or wild animal, killed two workers in a movie theater then locked them in Tyler Lockwood’s car. What’s going on, Bonnie?”

Bonnie bit her lip. She needed to talk to Stefan and Elena! They probably already knew Damon was back in town. HE had done this! He was already making good on his threats. And one of them had been to murder Grams...

“Tyler has been framed, Grams. I don’t know who did it. I don’t want to know.”

Grams said nothing for a moment, then hugged her granddaughter for a long while. She then let her go.

“This town is in trouble. I think you know that. And it’s about time we dealt with it.”

Bonnie looked confused.

“Dealt with it how? Are you going to finally show me some spells?”

Grams folded her arms.

“Why would I need to show you some spells? Do you know who the killer is?”

“Grams, all I’m saying is that we all should protect ourselves,” she lied, “and if I knew what to do...”

“This isn’t about you doing anything. I think you should go to bed. I have a call to make.”

Bonnie raised a brow but said nothing more. She turned and headed for the stairs, only glancing over at her grandmother once, before reaching the second floor. Who was Grams going to call?

Grams waited until she heard Bonnie’s door close, then took out her cellphone. She still knew Bobby Singer’s number by heart. It only rang once, before she heard her old friend’s voice on the other end.

“Tituba, why are you calling?”

Tituba Bennett took a deep breath before speaking.

“You know why. There’s trouble in Mystic Falls...again.”
    Last edited by CloisKent; 11-15-2009, 12:32 PM.

Chapter 2

Stefan was less than thrilled to find Damon living in their late uncle’s home again. But that’s just who he found, lazing around the sitting room while he himself, was listening to a panicked Elena tell him on the phone, about Damon killing two people at the Mystic Falls movie theater and framing Tyler Lockwood--the mayor’s son. Damn!

“Bonnie says that Damon has threatened to take showers with her or something! Does that make any sense to you?” Elena asked. Stefan kicked at Damon, who was asleep on a very expensive chaise, naked.

“No. But I’ll make sure he doesn’t go anywhere near her. I’ll see you at school. I love you.”

“I love you too, Stefan. Please be careful.” she warned.

“I will.” Stefan said. “I love you.”

“God,” Damon hissed, opening up his eyes, “how many times are you going to say that? I get it already. You love Elena. Elena loves you. The whole town gets it.”

“What are you doing back here, Damon?” Stefan asked.

“I never said I’d leave for good, little brother.” Damon said, stretching. Stefan cut his eyes away.

“Are you going to put something on or what?”

“You know, Stefan, I was dreaming of Elena just now. How is she?”

Stefan closed his eyes to gather some control, then opened them again.

“I know what you did last night. Why would you frame Tyler Lockwood?”

“Uh let me think...because he’s a douche?”

“He was Bonnie’s date last night. If this is some way of getting back at her...”

“It is, Stefan. Really and truly, it is. Now, I want this town’s cutest witch, to reverse Emily’s spell. Otherwise I’m going to stay in a very bad mood. So bad, that someone else will die tonight and end up stuffed in...oh I don’t know, maybe Matt Donovan’s car. What does Elena drive again?”

Stefan shoved Damon so hard, that he tripped over a wooden table and flopped down on the floor! Stefan stood over him.

“Get out of here, Damon, or I swear to God I will turn you in myself!”

“Aren’t you late for school? Wait, I thought you dropped out?”

“I mean it, Damon!”

Damon sighed, then grabbed some of Stefan’s hair and bared his teeth!

“And I meant what I said! That little witch can reverse that spell--I know it! She’s going to do it and if she doesn’t, there will be hell to pay!” he hissed, before releasing Stefan and calming down. He looked at a clock.

“I guess I’ll have to shower here today.” he said blithely before padding out of the room. Stefan gaped after him for a second, before picking up his jacket and books. He hurried out of the house. He needed to come up with a plan to protect Bonnie.

But Bonnie had come up with a plan herself.

It was half assed, but it would do. For now.

She was just about to put the finishing touches on it, when Grams called up and said Elena was here. Bonnie hurried from the room, ran down the stairs, grabbed Elena’s hand and pulled her back up the stairs! She slammed the door and turned to her friend.

“I came up with a spell that will temporarily stop Damon. Though I don’t know how it’s going to clear Tyler.”

Elena threw down her book bag on Bonnie’s bed.

“What happened last night, Bonnie? I mean you sounded almost hysterical when I talked to you before?”

“That’s because I was kind of thrown by the whole situation. But not anymore. I stayed up late and really, REALLY worked on some spells! I finally came up with one.”

Elena looked understandably skeptical.

“You’ve been working on spells? Did your grandmother help you?”

“God, no! And she has no idea how serious this whole thing really is.” Bonnie breathed, then out of nowhere, brought out a doll with a picture of Damon kind of taped around it!

“Where did you get that?” Elena asked with surprise.

“Oh, well I kind of tore apart an old cloth doll I had as a kid, then found a picture of Damon on Caroline’s Facebook page and printed it out.”

Elena grimaced!

“Caroline still has a picture of him on Facebook?”

“Go figure! Anyway, I put together a voodoo doll of Damon and I am about to say the spell that will keep him away from all of us. As long as I can control the doll.”

Elena’s mouth dropped open, as Bonnie plugged up a face steamer in lieu of a candle. The girls waited for the device to heat up before Bonnie said a little chant:

“Vampire of the night

Vampire who would destroy my life

Destroy no more of what I achieve

Destroy no more of what I receive

Negativity is not welcome

Evil is not welcome

In me, around me or the people I love.”

Suddenly, the face steamer seemed to bubble and sputter loudly! Elena moved back a bit as Bonnie continued moving the Damon doll over the device. Then suddenly she stopped, flicked it off and unplugged it.

“There! Now I can at least control Damon’s movements.”

Elena still looked unsure.

“We should test it, which means we’ll have to suffer his presence soon.” Elena said wryly. But Bonnie smiled and waved the Damon doll in the air.

“This could be fun.”

Elena left for school before Bonnie did. Having put the Damon Doll in her purse, Bonnie ate breakfast with her grandmother, who finally set down the morning paper and looked her in the eye.

“We need to talk about who I called last night.”

Bonnie lifted a brow.

“Okay. Who did you call, Grams?”

“An old friend. He’s sending two young men to stay with us. They’re going to rid this town of the evil that’s come here.”

Bonnie peered at Grams. She apparently knew more than Bonnie thought she had.

“Uh, Grams...”

“They’ll probably be stopping by the school to talk to you. Tell them everything. I have a guest room with twin beds set up for them. I’ll be at the university late.” Grams said, standing up. She kissed Bonnie on the cheek and headed upstairs to gather her things for the day. Meanwhile, Bonnie felt more confused than ever. They were having houseguests that could rid this town of vampires? Or specifically Damon Salvatore?

She opened her purse and peeked at her voodoo doll. These visitors wouldn’t have to stay long. She had it covered.

Grams left before Bonnie because she dawdled a bit. Just because she’d been up all night working on her voodoo spell, didn’t mean that she had to look it! After putting on a touch more concealer, Bonnie skipped down the porch feeling positive, relieved and...

Her car had four flat tires.

So busy was she staring at them, that she didn’t see the other car roll out from around the side of the house. Bonnie took a deep breath.

Damon.

Damon parked and got out of the car. He shook his head in mock sympathy at her tires.

“That’s too bad. This looks like a crime of passion.”

“Excuse me?” Bonnie asked, looking him up and down.

“You know, the kind of thing a person does to someone else when they’re ticked off. Did you tick off a fellow cheerleader, Bonnie?”

Bonnie folded her arms!

“You have just one minute before I unleash hell on you!” she sniffed. Damon covered his heart as if he had been stabbed!

“Bonnie, you wound me to the quick. Now I came along to offer you a ride to school and to ask how the spell is going? You know the one Emily messed up?”

Bonnie turned and ran back up the stairs and inside the house! She then slammed and locked the door, before peering out of the window. Damon shook his head and slowly walked up the stairs. He then knocked softly.

“Bonnie? Oh Bonnie!”

“Go away!”

“Little teenage witch? Bonnie? Open the door and invite me in.”

“Go away! I’ll call the police! I’ll call Stefan!” Bonnie panicked, totally forgetting about the voodoo doll in her purse.

“Open the door, little Bonnie. Or I’ll huff and puff...” Damon sang before crashing the door in! He stepped inside and gave the door a withering glance.

“I guess your grams will have to get a new door.”

Bonnie backed back in shock and disbelief!

“I didn’t invite you in!”

“No! The damnedest thing...back when Caroline and I were a ‘couple’, she asked me to help her sell pizza’s for some cheerleading thing. Anyway we came by here and your father was the only one home. He was nice enough to invite BOTH of us in for some refreshments. Nice man, your father. It would be a shame to see anything happen to him because of...”

Bonnie totally lost it and began screaming! She turned to run for the stairs, but Damon caught up with her, picked her up and threw her over his shoulder! He then headed for the staircase.

“I think we both need that ‘shower’ I promised you last night.” Damon said coolly, ignoring Bonnie’s pounding and clawing of his back. She certainly wasn’t up to speed on her witchcraft, was she? He had once been briefly afraid that Bonnie Bennett could pose some kind of threat to him. But if this is how she responded when she was facing off against him...though she did put up a good fight, which he found challenging.

“Don’t fight me, Bonnie. I was just teasing before. I’m not taking you to the showers.”

That news only made Bonnie claw at him even more. No, she knew they were not going to take a shower together. She knew that from the moment he had suggested that at the movies the other night. She knew exactly where he was taking her and the idea of it made her struggle even more.

Meanwhile, outside, Dean and Sam Winchester pulled up to the Bennett home, saw a car with a flat tire, another vehicle, a smashed in door and heard screams! The brothers jumped out of their father’s 67’ Chevy Impala and hauled ass up the stairs and into the house.

“BONNIE?” Sam yelled. Meanwhile upstairs, Damon had just dumped Bonnie on her bed, when he stopped and turned around. Who the hell was that? He looked down at Bonnie.

“Now wipe that terrified look off your face, Bonnie. You should be grateful I arrived when I did. Clearly someone has broken into your home and is about to rob you or worse. I’m going to scoot downstairs and kill whoever it is, then I’ll come back up here where I will find you undressed and waiting for me in bed...minus those stuffed animals...where you will then thank me properly for saving your life today. Okay?” Damon said in a jovial tone before turning to leave her room.

Bonnie panicked! That voice had to be of the ‘company’ Grams had talked about earlier! She couldn’t let Damon kill whoever that was! She jumped up off of the bed.

“Damon! Wait!”

Meanwhile, Sam and Dean heard Bonnie called out, ‘Damon! Wait!, and they both looked at each other in confusion.

“Maybe we misread the situation.” Dean muttered.

“The frickin’ door is busted! There’s a car sitting out there with four slashed tires! We didn’t misread anything, Dean! Now I’m going up there!” Sam insisted.

“Bonnie!” Dean yelled up the stairs, “we’re Dean and Sam Winchester! Your grandmother is expecting us! Are you okay?”

Damon smirked. Dean and Sam Winchester. Who the hell were they? They sounded kind of young to be here to see Bonnie’s grandmother. He looked at Bonnie.

“I’m going to kill them anyway.” he told her and began to leave her room again. Bonnie closed her eyes. God, how she hated to do this...God...but she had no choice...

Bonnie leaped up off of the bed and ran to Damon. She threw her arms around his neck, imagined he was Jacob from the ‘Twilight’ series(Bonnie was not an Edward fan) and kissed Damon with a fervor she only reserved for guys that she actually liked. Immediately, Damon wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss that would have went on indefinitely, if Bonnie had not wrenched herself away.

“I’ll get rid of them, okay?”

She could not read his facial expression, or his blue eyes, but she had the distinct impression that he knew he was being played.

“Fine, Bonnie. Get rid of them. But if you don’t, I will.” he warned. Bonnie nodded and started to leave the room, when Damon pulled her back briefly for another quick kiss.

“I’ll snap their necks if you’re not back here in one minute.” he warned. Bonnie swallowed her fear and left the room. When she got to the landing her heart almost dropped!

Standing on the stairs were two of the most DAMNED FINE guys that had ever stepped foot in this town! All of Damon’s threats flew out of her head as she hurried down the stairs towards them, then jumped into the taller one’s arms!

“There’s a vampire in my bedroom!” Bonnie whined. Sam gently set Bonnie down, smiling at her, before Dean cursed.

“We left our stakes out in the car!” he hissed. “I’ll go and get them...”

Suddenly, Damon appeared on the landing. He smiled down at the three of them.

“Bonnie, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say I have competition.”

Comment

Chapter 3

No other words were spoken as Damon leaped down at Sam and Dean, causing the three of them to tumble backwards! Bonnie screamed and jumped out of the way, then saw her purse. The Damon Doll! How could she have forgotten about that!

Damon threw Sam out through the broken- in door, then turned to Dean and lifted him up into the air by his throat! Bonnie pulled her doll out of her purse and looked around for something to use on it that would stop Damon! What to do? What to do? What to...

Bonnie hurried into the downstairs bathroom and flicked on the light! She then stuck Damon’s voodoo doll in the toilet and flushed! Damon released Dean and began clawing at his face! He felt like he was drowning or something!

Dean rubbed his throat and stared at the vampire. What the frickin’ hell was his problem? Sam came running in with a stake, but stopped as Damon began moaning and gasping for breath, while wiping furiously at his face. Sam foolishly allowed Damon to stumble pass him moaning out of the door. He looked at Dean.

“What the hell is wrong with the vampire?”

Dean shrugged.

“Beats me. One minute he had me by the throat, the next...”

Dean suddenly stopped talking. A toilet had flushed for like the fourth time! Bonnie stepped out carrying a wet rag doll or something. She dropped it and wiped off her hands on a cloth.

“Is he gone? Did it work?”

“Did what work?” Dean asked eyeing her.

“My voodoo doll! Did Damon seem wet?”

Sam blinked.

“You know the vampire’s name?”

Bonnie took a deep breath.

“Why don’t we talk first? I’ll tell you what my Grams knows, what I know and then maybe we can fill in some blanks, okay?”

Sam and Dean shrugged looking at one another. They then looked at Bonnie.

“Okay.” they said in unison.

Bonnie grinned!

“Good. Listen, I have to get to school. So...if you could drop me off at Mystic Falls High...”

Sam stepped up to her.

“Bonnie, we need to know about Tyler Lockwood and what happened at the movies. I mean an innocent kid has been framed for murder here.” Sam said solemnly. Bonnie nodded. He was so cute just now when he said that!

“I know. I can tell you in the car, okay?”

Sam and Dean nodded, then watched as Bonnie hurried back up the stairs. Dean raised a brow at Sam.

“Jailbait, little brother.”

“What? I’m here just as a favor to Bobby, okay? When we get to this Mystic Falls High School, YOU need to remember that there is nothing but jailbait there, okay?” Sam reminded him.

“Let’s get changed into our FBI suits then.” Dean suggested.

By the time the trio reached the highschool, Bonnie had told the Winchester brothers mostly everything. Meaning something within her, told her not to say anything about Stefan.

She was a bit surprised to learn that Grams knew a little more than she thought she did, about what was going on in Mystic Falls. According to Sam and Dean, they had been summoned here not because they suspected vampires were here, but because they KNEW they were.

They also seemed to know something about her family background. And that seemed to come from Grams and some man named ‘Bobby’. Bonnie idly wondered about her grandmother’s relationship with this man.

“So,” Sam asked, half turning around to look at Bonnie in the backseat, “we’re going to go in to the office, and ask to speak to the other people you were with the other night.”

“Caroline Forbes and Matt Donovan.” Bonnie said, smiling at him. Dean rolled his eyes, having caught Bonnie’s puppy dog look via his rearview mirror. He sensed Sam liked this girl, with her doe looking eyes. And although Bobby had vouched for Tituba and Bonnie, they were both still witches. Sam had already been involved with frickin’ demon beyotch! A relationship with a witch was the last thing his little brother needed right now.

“After we talk to your classmates, Bonnie,” Dean said, getting her attention, “we’re going over to the police station to talk to this Tyler...”

“Tyler Lockwood?!” Bonnie said loudly. She could see him standing with Caroline and Matt. Elena and Stefan were standing next to a bike rack a few feet away. Bonnie frowned. She thought Tyler was in jail?

Dean parked and Bonnie got out of the car and hurried up to them. She tried to hug Tyler, but he shoved her away! Matt looked uncomfortable and Caroline gasped!

“Easy, Tyler!” Matt warned. Bonnie looked at the three of them, just as Caroline spotted Sam and Dean. She began to ease away from Matt. Who the holy hell were these fine ass...

“Tyler, what’s wrong?” Bonnie asked. Elena and Stefan moved so they were next to Bonnie. Dean smiled at Elena, then took in Stefan. That guy looked a little old to be in high school, didn’t he? Then again, maybe he had been left back a grade or two...

Tyler looked Bonnie up and down.

“I’ll tell you what’s wrong! I think YOU had something to do with what happened last night. And my lawyer thinks so too!”

Bonnie took a step back and Sam rested both hands on her shoulders from behind--something neither Elena, Stefan or Caroline missed. Caroline hopped over to Dean.

“Hi! I’m Caroline Forbes. Are you a new teacher here?”

Dean lifted a brow.

“Forbes? Your mother is Sheriff Forbes?”

“Yes...why do you ask?”

Dean took out his fake FBI credentials and flashed them at Caroline. Stefan glanced over at them and could instantly tell that the badge was fake. What was going on here? Who were these guys? Caroline took a step back.

“You brought Bonnie here? The FBI brought Bonnie here?” Caroline asked, now feeling a little uneasy. Tyler had been running his mouth all morning, about how suspicious it was that Bonnie was the only one that didn’t come to the concession stand the other night. And Caroline knew she had made things worse, by telling both Tyler and Matt, that Bonnie had stayed behind to talk to Damon Salvatore. Tyler already hated Stefan and didn’t have much use for Damon either.

Before Dean could answer, Sheriff Forbes herself, pulled up in her squad car and got out, along with another deputy. First bell rang, but more than a few students lingered just to see what was going on.

Sheriff Forbes walked up to Bonnie, regretfully, and spoke.

“Bonnie, I need for you to come with me.”

Bonnie’s mouth dropped open and she locked eyes with Tyler.

“You know I had nothing to do with those murders!”

“I know that you’re grandmother claims to be a witch and some messed up crap has been happening in this town! Suddenly I decide to give you a chance and go out and I’M framed for murder? Hell no! This has you all over it, Bonnie Bennett!”

Sam had heard enough! He couldn’t believe Bonnie went out with this guy even once. He, along with Dean who joined them, flashed their FBI badges.

“Sheriff Forbes, we were planning on stopping by to speak with you. The bizarre facts in this recent rash of murders has brought us here.” Dean told her. Sheriff Forbes snorted!

“I asked for help months ago! Maybe if the FBI had bothered to listen then, I wouldn’t have so many dead bodies around here. Now, you are welcome to accompany me to the station, where I will talk to you AFTER I talk to Bonnie.” Sheriff Forbes sniffed. She then looked at Bonnie.

“I called your Grandmother and let her know. Caroline, please tell the office that Bonnie won’t be in so that she doesn’t get in trouble.”

“Mom, this reeks!” Caroline protested.

“Yes, sweetie, I know.” Sheriff Forbes said airily. “Let’s go, Bonnie.”

Bonnie looked back at Dean and Sam. Sam mouthed the words ‘don’t say anything’ to her, before turning to Dean.

“I’m going to the police station with Bonnie. Why don’t you stay and see what you can find out around here, okay?”

Before Dean could answer, Elena and Stefan stepped forward.

“I want to know what’s going on? Why is Bonnie being arrested? And why is the FBI so interested in her?” Elena asked.

“And you are?” Dean asked, trying to hide his interest in her.

“I’m Elena Gilbert. Bonnie is my best friend and I know for a fact she had nothing to do with this.”

Before Dean or Sam could say anything, Stefan pulled her away from the Winchester brothers.

“They’re not real FBI, Elena. Don’t say anything more until we find out what they’re angle is. I’m going to go and find Damon and get to the bottom of this.”

Dean winced as Elena kissed Stefan. He turned to Sam.

“How old does that dude look to you?” he asked his brother. Sam who had watched Bonnie be put into the back of a squad car, dragged his eyes back towards Elena and Stefan. He shrugged.

“I don’t know. He’s probably a senior.”

“A senior that was left back a couple of times.” Dean smirked. Sam frowned.

“Who cares? Look, I’m taking the car. I’ll be back to pick you up.”

Dean nodded.

“Okay, but make sure you let Bonnie know it would probably be best not to say anything about being a witch.”

“I know. But what about Damon Salvatore?”

“Sam, we’re here because this town is incapable of stopping him or any other vampire around here. We’re going to have to kill him. So there’s no point in mentioning him right now either.”

“But if Bonnie doesn’t, then what? They put her in a cell?”

“Don’t worry, bro. Your newest crush won’t see one day behind bars.” Dean said dryly. Sam rolled his eyes!

“You just make sure you keep your mind on why we’re really here and forget about YOUR newest crush.” Sam said, nodding towards Elena. He then turned to hurry to their car, so he could follow Bonnie to the police station. Dean was still watching Elena and Stefan kiss, when Caroline sidled up to him.

“I’m sure Damon Salvatore had something to do with this.”

Dean tore his eyes from the lovebirds and focused on Caroline.

“How do you know of him?”

“I used to go out with him. It’s too terrible to get in to, but I’m sure he’s responsible for all of Bonnie’s troubles.”

“Where can I find Salvatore?”

Caroline shrugged.

“Probably at his house. But you could ask his brother over there all about him.”

Dean’s eyes widened and he gaped as Stefan walked away from Elena.

“You’re saying that that guy over there is Damon’s brother?”

Caroline nodded, just as a warning bell sounded off.

“I have to go! But call me if you need anything. Anything at all.” she smiled seductively. Matt Donovan gave Dean a dirty look and hurried after Caroline. Tyler eyed Dean and went on his way.

Elena walked up to Dean.

“I want you to tell me what’s going on? Who are you really?”

Dean folded his arms.

“I’ll tell you that, when you tell me why the hell you’re dating a vampire? He is a vampire, isn’t he?” Dean asked and watched as Elena Gilbert’s eyes widened with surprise and a bit of horror.

Stefan found Damon sitting on a couch at home, with a cold compress against his head. Damon tossed the compress aside when he spied his brother. He had not had a headache in centuries! But in just the short while since he had discovered Bonnie Bennett’s background, Damon had had nothing but headaches--physically and mentally.

He could kick himself for letting Bonnie slide beneath his radar. He had been so into his plans for this town, along with one upping Stefan with Elena, that he had just disregarded Elena’s other friend, only concentrating on Caroline.

His ignorance COULD have been his undoing.

Damon had no intentions of letting Bonnie slip past him again. He sniffed and stood up.

“Cutting class, little brother?”

Stefan folded his arms.

“The FBI brought Bonnie to school today. I don’t know how you expect her to reverse Emily’s spell if she’s locked up.”

Damon raised a brow, before heading to the bar to pour himself a drink.

“The FBI? They brought her to school? Just now?”

“I just said that, Damon.”

“I was just at her house this morning, Stefan. They must have shown up right after I left. Did they question those two guys as well?”

Stefan tilted his head but said nothing. Damon had just confirmed his own suspicions about those ‘FBI Guys’.

“Just stay away from Bonnie. I don’t know why you were bothering her this morning...”

Damon set his glass down and gave Stefan his full attention.

“I’ll have you know, that Bonnie and I are really good friends. She’s just a little shy about admitting it. Someone slashed her tires this morning. Now I think it was these two guys, that just showed up out of nowhere to do God knows what to the poor dear. She barely has a grasp on her powers and...”

Damon stopped in the middle of his hellacious lie. Bonnie didn’t have a good grasp on her powers and yet...what the hell had happened to him in the middle of killing those two guys? Suddenly he had felt as if he were drowning in a sewer or something! And Bonnie had been nowhere around. Was it possible that she had learned a spell or two and stopped him in some way? Maybe she used some kind of water spell or something?

“Go on, Damon.” Stefan said skeptically. But Damon said no more. At least not about being at Bonnie’s house earlier.

“So why do you think the FBI wants with our little witch?”

Stefan was not about to tell Damon squat! He wasn’t about to tell him that he didn’t believe the FBI was really here at all. All he did know, was that as per the norm, Damon caused all of this trouble and he was damned well going to find a way to fix this!

“Are you really surprised, Damon? I mean you kill movie concession stand workers, then expect people to still believe that wild animals are doing it? And you manage to frame Bonnie in the process?”

“The plan was to frame her date, then use him as leverage to get her to help bring Katherine back.”

“Lockwood cares nothing for Bonnie. He’s the one that’s pointing the finger at her.” Stefan told him.

“Fine, Stefan! What do you want me to do?”

“Fix it so that the police look in a new direction. That’s the least you can do.”

“And the FBI?” Damon asked coyly. “What am I supposed to do about them?”

“I’ll handle them. This Bonnie situation is stressing Elena out. And we both know you wouldn’t want that.” Stefan said knowingly, before turning to walk out of the room. Damon smirked after him. So...the two guys that had tried to protect Bonnie’s honor this morning, were posing as FBI guys? Why?

Damon sipped his drink, then set his glass down. He looked at his watch. He had had plans to compel Caroline to skip school and spend the rest of the day in bed with him, where in which he was going to sip on her some more, then erase her memory...but...

Damon shrugged. There was still time to do that. Right after he sprung the little witch
      out of jail. He stared at his glass and tried not to think about how hard it was to get Bonnie to even like him.

The more Sheriff Forbes watched Sam with Bonnie, the less she believed he was from the FBI. She was about to pull Bonnie into an interrogation room, when her secretary put a call through to her from Damon Salvatore.

Damon had been helpful catching and killing a few vampires that had been running wild here in Mystic Falls. Hopefully his call meant he knew something about the recent movie theater killings.

“Damon?”

“Sheriff Forbes, how are you today?”

“I’ve been better. Did you need something?”

“Actually, yes. I heard that you have poor Bonnie Bennett at your station. I think you’re making a terrible mistake accusing her of anything.”

“Look, Damon, I know you were at the theater the other night. I was hoping you saw something that could help me here. Caroline even told me that you were with Bonnie for a short while. Now, I hate accusing her of anything too. But Mayor Lockwood is determined to get his son off. And Bonnie, unfortunately, is a scapegoat.”

“I’m sorry, Sheriff Forbes,” Damon said, leaning forward in his front car seat(he was outside of the police station). “I have been less than forthright. There is more to the story. But it points at young Mr. Lockwood.”

“What do you mean?”

“Tyler is the one that isn’t telling you the whole story. Bonnie and I saw him earlier--when he came to pick her up.”

“You were with Bonnie before her date with Tyler?”

“Yes. Bonnie will probably be too embarrassed to admit this, but we’ve become close.”

Sheriff Forbes’s ears perked up!

“Define ‘close’?”

“We had just finished showering together, when Tyler arrived. He could see that he was interrupting, but kept his mouth shut about it. Bonnie insisted on going out with him anyway, because she’d made the date awhile ago and forgotten. I think Tyler Lockwood was angry and frustrated at Bonnie’s lack of interest and took it out on those poor movie theater workers.”

“By biting them?”

“No...but I do have reason to believe that he has befriended a vampire or two. It’s possible he could’ve had someone else do his dirty work for him.” Damon said coolly. On her end, Sheriff Forbes stared out of her glass office window at Bonnie and Sam. This was pertinent information...

“Oh by the way, Sheriff Forbes, when Bonnie and I awoke this morning, two young guys showed up at the house, claiming to be friends of Bonnie’s grandmother. I had to get going but I was uncomfortable leaving her there with two strange men. I then heard the FBI’ brought Bonnie in. Did they bring in the two men as well?” Damon asked, grinning.

Sheriff Forbes felt her fingers curl around the phone!

“Thank you, Damon. You’ve been very helpful.” she said, hanging up. Damon leaned back in his seat. Now all he had to do was wait.

Comment

Chapter 4

Author’s Note: I had to change the fate of poor Mr. Saltzman.

Sheriff Forbes got up and walked out of her office. She headed straight over to Sam and Bonnie.

“Special Agent...I’m sorry, I failed to catch your name?” Sheriff Forbes asked politely.

“It’s Brown.” Sam replied.

“Right. I’m going to make a call. And if the FBI knows nothing about you, ‘Agent Brown’, you will not be leaving this station house. You will be staying in our nice jail here until you can officially be prosecuted for impersonating a federal officer. What’s your ‘partner’s’ name?”

“Whoa!” Bonnie said, “Sheriff Forbes, where is this coming from?”

“An anonymous tip.” Sheriff Forbes replied coldly. “Now I’m going to make that phone call now.”

Sheriff Forbes turned away and Bonnie looked at Sam.

“What are we going to do?” Bonnie whispered.

“We need to get out of here!” Sam whispered back.

“YOU need to get out of here.” she said and managed to pull a key out of her purse. “Grab Dean and hide out at my house. Hide your car in the garage. I’m going to create a distraction.”

“Bonnie, creating a distraction isn’t going to help Dean and I. We can’t help if we’re wanted by the law.”

“Something Damon knows. He was the anonymous tip! I’d bet my spring wardrobe on it! Now just hold on and watch...” Bonnie trailed off. She then looked around and spotted a half lit cigarette, burning in an ashtray. Bonnie concentrated, then started a small fire--that began to turn into a big one!

Bonnie turned to Sam.

“Go!”

“Bonnie, the fire is getting out of control! Come on!” Sam growled, pulling on her arm. They slammed out of a side door, just as Damon spied them from across the street. Was that smoke coming out of the building? And where were those two going?

Damon got out of his car and moved quickly over to the duo to confront them. Sam saw Damon first, while Bonnie took time to cough from the smoke, then saw him.

“I take it you’re responsible for that.” Damon said, giving Bonnie a long look. He then looked at Sam and took a step forward, before he was stopped! Sam put his hand out towards Damon in a halting type motion and Bonnie squeaked! Damon’s eyes were leaking oil or something!

Sounds from around the back of the building, stopped Sam in the middle of his attack on Damon. Bonnie, not understanding what she had just seen, but not judging either, reached out towards Sam.

“Go where I told you to go. I’ll be there in awhile.” she said, then as an afterthought, grabbed both sides of his face and gave him a long kiss!

Damon, having suffered through a second attack of sorts in one day, while he tried to kill someone, the SAME someone, recovered in time to see Bonnie kiss Sam. Sam then ran off towards the woods, while Bonnie faced Damon.

“I know what you...”

She was interrupted by a coughing Sheriff Forbes and few other deputies. They came stumbling out of the same side door, that Sam and she had come out of. The sound of fire engines could be heard in the background. Sheriff Forbes grabbed Bonnie’s arm and pulled her aside.

“What happened in there? Who is that guy you were with because he for damned sure isn’t FBI!”

“Sheriff Forbes, he’s a friend of my grandmother’s. Both of them are. They were only trying to help. I’m sure they’ve left town.” Bonnie said in a pleading voice. Sheriff Forbes nodded to Damon, who was now back to normal and headed over to join them.

“Well they didn’t help you, but Damon Salvatore did. Bonnie...I think you need to break it off with him. He looks a bit old for you. God knows I wouldn’t want my Caroline mixed up with someone that age right now in her life.”

Bonnie blinked, ignoring the irony of that statement. She could feel Damon behind her, but didn’t acknowledge him.

“I’m sorry, Sheriff Forbes, am I missing something?”

“I don’t want to have to tell your grandmother or father about this, okay? I know they don’t know that you’re seeing him...much less having sex with him.”

“Whoa! Where did you get that idea?” Bonnie asked, appalled. But she knew. God help her, she knew.

“I tried to stop him, Sheriff,” Damon said in a phony sounding voice, “but he got away. I hope you’re going to make an effort to look for him. Maybe a house to house search. I wouldn’t be surprised if they tried to return back to poor Bonnie’s family home.”

Bonnie gritted her teeth. That bastard.

Sheriff Forbes nodded, then coughed again as the fire engines arrived. She and the other deputies hurried past Bonnie and Damon to meet them. Meanwhile, Bonnie faced Damon again.

“What did you tell her?”

“What did I tell her? Let me think: oh yes, I told her that your date from the previous night, knows that we’re sleeping together and was just angry enough to hire a vampire to kill some people. You know, so he could frame you out of a sense of wild passion or something. What does it matter? I got you out of here. And now Sheriff Forbes is looking back in Tyler Lockwood’s direction. So, can I have some expression of gratitude? Like a kiss?” he asked, holding his arms open wide.

Bonnie rolled her eyes and walked past him. She didn’t have time for his crap! She had to get home...no...she needed to get back to school and warn Dean! Bonnie could see that Sam had been forced to leave his car. She took out her cellphone but Damon snatched it out of her hand, then turned her back towards him.

“What is your FBI guy? Because he’s not human.”

“Yes he is!”

“He’s about as human as you or I.”

“I’m human!”

“Yes, of course you are, WITCH! Look, he’s dangerous.”

“I’ll have you know that I’M dangerous too.”

Damon smiled and patted her cheek.

“Yes,” he said in a tone one would use with a dog, “of course you are. Now about...”

“I’ll have you also know, that it was ME that stopped you this morning. And I’m not going to let you hurt anyone else. So leave me alone.” Bonnie said shortly and turned away to flounce off.

Damon watched her walk off in a huff. So, Bonnie HAD put some sort of spell on him this morning. And that fake FBI guy had some kind of unbelievable power as well. An ability that made him feel as if his insides were being torn out of him! Did the other guy have these abilities too?

Oh and yes, Bonnie was hot for the taller one.

Maybe he could make this work to his advantage, Damon thought.

Bonnie decided to walk back to school. But it wasn’t long before Damon’s car was following her.

“Bonnie!” he called out in a sing song voice, “I won’t bite.”

“Right!”

“Scout’s honor! Get in the car. I’ll take you back to school.”

Bonnie walked off of the road and cut through the woods. She had not been able to get Elena, Stefan or anyone else on the line, that might know where Sam and Dean were. This was so unfair! They came to Mystic Falls to help and now they were being run out of town on a rail! And Sam...Sam with his gentle eyes, cute face and totally hot body...it was not fair!

Bonnie decided she would have to step it up a bit around here! No more talk! She had to do more than produce voodoo dolls of vampires. It was up to her to help the Winchester brothers out and that’s what she was going to do.

She was about to try Grams again, when a man suddenly appeared before her. No, a boy. Someone that looked sick or...

It was Chad Lowell. He was a senior that had been reported missing two weeks ago. Had he been living in the woods here this whole time? God...did he have that H1N1 thing? The last thing she needed right now was some kind of flu!

“I’m hungry...God I’m so hungry...” Chad moaned.

Bonnie began to back back. Chad looked like living hell!

“I have a mint, if that will help.” she offered lamely. She began to back back more and more, but Chad, sensing that his prey was about to get away, leaped towards her! Bonnie screamed and put her hands up as if to ward him off--and did...that is, ward him off and back down the path! He rolled backwards three times before jumping up and looking her up and down!

Damon was suddenly by her side.

“She’s mine. Find some other prey.” Damon said in a bored tone.

“I saw her first!” Chad whined.

“Too bad, so sad. Move along. And don’t test me.” Damon warned. Bonnie got the distinct impression that Damon was the reason Chad was now a vampire. She watched as Chad growled, then kicked at the ground, before whipping away in a blur.

“Thank you, Damon.” Bonnie said. Damon suddenly turned back to her and quick as lightening, had her pinned against a tree!

“I don’t want your thanks, Ms. Witch. You should have been able to protect yourself there. You can’t and you never will be able to, as long as you’re distracted by other men. I’m going to kill your would-be saviors, so that you can get with the program.”

Bonnie was about to protest, when his mouth closed over hers. Bonnie struggled to free herself, but soon began to feel as if she were sinking. What was happening to her? This wasn’t Sam Winchester, so why did she feel like she was going to faint from longing?

Damon tore his mouth from hers, but still kept her pinned against the tree.

“He’s a demon of some sort, Bonnie. Which makes him no better than me. Think about that the next you get on your little high horse...or broom.” Damon breathed against her lips, as he suddenly released his hold of her and backed back a few steps.

“Just help me bring Katherine back, and you can have your demon and everything that goes along with that. Okay?”

Bonnie didn’t answer. But she also realized that this could not go on. Maybe she should just do as Damon asked? Too many people had gotten in the middle of this mini-war between the two of them.

But bringing back Katherine would only cause Stefan and Elena a lot of trouble and heartache. She couldn’t be responsible for that either.

“I help you bring Katherine back, then you leave Sam, Dean and myself alone?” Bonnie asked.

Damon raised a brow.

“I’ll leave Sam and Dean alone.” Damon answered, then walked past her and out of the woods, leaving her alone with her thoughts. So much was happening right now, Bonnie didn’t know where to start.

Yes, she did.

First and foremost, make sure Sam and Dean were okay. Next was to dry off her Damon Voodoo Doll. She wouldn’t have to agree to anything if she could keep him under control with it. He wouldn’t be doing anything to anyone, if she kept it on her from now on. And that included kissing her again.

Dean managed to convince the Principal of Mystic Falls High School, to let him speak with a few students about the movie theater murder. He was forced to still pretend as if he wanted to clear ass-wipe Lockwood’s name. Technically, while that was the right thing to do, Dean wasn’t feeling him. Especially with with how he used his father’s influence to convince Sheriff Forbes to look at Bonnie as being a suspect.

He was using an office next to the Vice-Principal’s, to question a few people. Apparently, Caroline Forbes had went home sick. If Dean had turned around and looked out of a window, he would’ve seen poor Caroline walking in a trance like state, towards Damon’s car.

Maybe that was better so. Since the next person scheduled to enter the room was Elena Gilbert.

But time passed, a bell rang and no sign of Elena. Dean left the room and inquired about Elena’s whereabouts to the secretary. She looked up Elena’s schedule and saw that she had just gotten out of History and was headed to Phy-Ed. Dean decided to intercept her, in case she was avoiding him.

He could understand why. Elena had just turned and walked away from him, when Dean had inquired about why the hell she was dating some blood sucking fiend! Maybe he should apologize?

Or maybe, Dean thought, he should keep his mind on the task at hand. That being ridding Mystic Falls of vampires.

As soon as he reached History Teacher Alaric Saltzman’s room and locked eyes with the man, Dean Winchester knew that he and Dean had arrived in this town just in time.

He and Sam had come up against this vampire before. Only his name hadn’t been ‘Alaric Saltzman’.

It had been Nord Vanderbrock(who knew what the bastard’s real name was). And he had moved to a small town to teach...and feed on his students. And now good ole ‘Nord’ was supposedly talking to Elena here after class about homework. Dean walked into the room and closed the door behind him. Alaric and Elena looked over, just as Dean knocked over a wooden table, kicked one of the legs off and gripped it in one hand!

Elena stared at Dean in shock.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

But Alaric recognized Dean Winchester, and grabbed Elena from behind! Elena squeaked!

“Mrs. Saltzman! What are you doing?! Let me go!”

“He can’t let you go, Elena,” Dean growled, “because he’s a bloodsucking sum***** who needs to get out of here alive! Only that’s not going to happen.”

Elena twisted within Mr. Saltzman’s grasp!

“What are you talking about? Let me go, Mr. Saltzman!”

But the new History Teacher found a way out and wasn’t letting go of this girl. It was unfortunate to run across the Winchester brothers again, but there would be other small towns and other students, if he could get out of this without getting staked.

“Sorry, Ms. Gilbert,” Alaric said in a low voice, “but I need just a little help getting out of here.”

Dean couldn’t get a clear staking point with Elena in front of him. It looked as if they were at an impasse.

That is until Sam came bursting through door! He tilted hs head when he saw Saltzman with Elena and whispered to Dean.

“Isn’t that that vampire from Cove Rivers?”

“Yep! What happened to you? You smell like smoke.” Dean noted. But Sam looked at Alaric and Elena, then back at Dean.

“I’m going to have to use my power, Dean. There is no other way here.”

Dean was about to protest, but decided against it. Sam edged around the room, until he was on the other side of Saltzman and Elena, essentially trapping them between himself and Dean. Saltzman grinned!

“Just let me out of here, boys. I can slit her throat and be out of here before you even reach her.”

Elena gulped and wished Stefan was here! Sam put his hand out towards Saltzman and soon, he dropped his hold of Elena and began to fall to his knees. Dean grabbed Elena and pulled her from the room before she could get a full view of what Sam was doing.

“Get out of here, Elena! Go to class like this never happened!”

“How am I supposed to do that? My boyfriend needs to know that my history teacher is a vampire!”

“Why?” Dean sneered, “so they can form a club or something? Just go!”

Elena Gilbert realized she still did not know this man’s name. And while he was cute, he was also dangerous to Stefan. Both men were.

Dean did not wait to watch her walk away. He hurried back into the room with the stake and killed the vampire history teacher, while he was on his knees suffering Sam’s wrath. Both boys stood panting from exhaustion, before Dean spoke.

“What now?”

“Now we call Sheriff Forbes. I think she’ll see us in a different light once she realizes we’re here to help.”

“I didn’t realize she saw us in a bad one. What happened?” Dean asked. But Sam didn’t answer him right away, taking out his cellphone. They would not be run out of Mystic Falls by Sheriff Forbes or scheming vampires. The vampires were the ones that were leaving this town.

Comment

Chapter 5

Damon Salvatore had been a very busy vampire. After he left Bonnie in the woods, he did a little online surfing and found out quite a bit about the Winchester Brothers.

Actually, he found out a lot about them, via a bookstore he paid a visit to. A bookstore that seemed to have a series of books called ‘Supernatural’ that they could not keep in stock. Damon was reading the latest one, while in bed with Caroline at his and Stefan’s home.

Caroline had her mouth and hands full, as Damon flipped a page. Who was this author? This ‘Chuck Shurley’? Was he a psychic or something? Were Dean and Sam Winchester in on this whole thing as well?

No. They couldn’t be. Or at least Damon suspected as much, when Bonnie suddenly made an appearance into the story. Bonnie and himself. Damon’s eyes widened as he read the part where in which Bonnie and Elena made a voodoo doll of him!

Damon grabbed Caroline’s hair and lifted her mouth off of his member. He then closed the paperback and put it aside...for now.

Caroline looked around in confusion. What was she doing here? The last thing she remembered was stopping at her locker to get a book. Caroline jumped up and began looking for her clothes!

“I don’t know how you managed this, Damon, but you won’t get away with it! I’m telling my mother that you coerced me over here and raped me!”

Damon lifted a brow.

“Rape is a strong accusation, Caroline.”

“It’s the truth, isn’t it? I’m with Matt now.”

“Right. But if you were here with let’s say...Dean Winchester, then that wouldn’t be rape now, would it?”

Caroline peered at him. How did he know she was hot for that FBI guy? Caroline shook out her blonde locks as she finished dressing.

“Maybe that’s who I’ll tell about what you did to me.”

“Yes, well once he’s finished ‘caring’ about Elena’s problems, maybe he’ll get to yours.” Damon said, stretching like a panther, before lying back among the sheets.

“Elena? What are you talking about?” Caroline asked. But Damon could hear panic creeping into her voice. Panic and jealousy of Elena.

“It’s just that Bonnie told me...”

“Bonnie? What would she know about it? And better yet, why would she tell you anything?”

“Bonnie and I have become close.”

Caroline snorted!

“Not from what I’ve seen! Plus Bonnie likes Sam Winchester. Chances are I’ll end up with Dean and her with Sam. So you can suck it!” Caroline snapped. She then picked up her purse and flounced out of Damon’s bedroom. Damon sat up and picked up one of the older ‘Supernatural’ paperbacks he had skimmed through.

Sam Winchester was more formidable than he would’ve suspected. But, he was also weak. He could be handled.

Dean Winchester was nothing but human strength, which wasn’t saying much.

Damon threw aside the older novel, then picked up the one he had put down before. Bonnie had made a voodoo doll of him! Priceless.

He skipped ahead and his eyes lit up with interest. He now knew what was going to happen ahead of time. A perk. He also now knew that nothing would ever work out between Bonnie and Sam.

Damon grinned like a cheshire cat when he read page 123. Bonnie was telling Elena about her ‘first time’ with some loser and how she had not had sex since. She was practically a virgin! A virgin witch. The possibilities of this excited him to no end.

He reminded himself to pay the author a visit in the future. He would want to know all about Sam Winchester’s eventual fate, before it was revealed in print.

Mr. Saltzman’s death was handled very quiet like. And Sheriff Forbes was very appreciative to the Winchester brothers. So much so, that she decided to forget about pressing charges. Anyone that was experienced at killing vampires around this town, was alright with her!

The official version for the student body and staff, was that Saltzman dropped dead of a heart attack. Of course, if anyone had seen the stake sticking out of him, they would’ve known better.

Sheriff Forbes had the guys car returned to them and there was a semi-agreement between them, for Dean and Sam to stay in Mystic Falls for a short while, unbothered by law enforcement, just to help rid them of their ‘animal attack’ problem.

They were staying with Bonnie Bennett. Her grandmother, Tituba had taken a sudden trip to see Bobby. Dean, Sam and Bonnie found that to be a little odd. Actually, Bonnie was slightly grossed out, since her imagination ran a bit wild. Grams had told her that leaving her with the Winchester brothers was a test of sorts. If she passed it, when Tituba returned, they would go into full training witch mode. Bonnie’s father was still away on business, but called periodically to check in, where in which Bonnie lied through her teeth.

It was a Saturday. Dean and Sam were cleaning out the gutters, while theorizing on just how many vamps were running loose around here. Things had been quiet around here for the past two days.

Meanwhile, Bonnie was inside attempting to make lunch for both of them. She was doing this and talking to Elena.

“There is a candle light memorial for Mr. Saltzman tonight. I was thinking of asking Sam to go.” Bonnie said, spreading jelly on a piece of bread.

“You’re kidding, right? Mr. Saltzman tried to kill me.”

“I’m sorry, Elena. And it’s not like I’d go there to mourn. But I want to get to know Sam in a more social setting.”

“And you thought a memorial service would do the trick?”

Bonnie set down the knife she had been using and walked into the living room. She peered out of the front bay window. Sam was starting up a lawn mower. Soon, he would probably be without a shirt.

“Elena, I just really feel connected to Sam. And I would like to discuss something besides vampires.”

“Yes, well, I guess Sam is okay. But I don’t like Dean.”

“Why? I think he likes you.”

“I love Stefan.”

“Hey, I Iove Stefan too, okay? I’m just saying that Dean means you no harm. Besides, he saved you from Saltzman.”

Elena didn’t answer that. Bonnie came up with a new idea.

“Forget the memorial service...”

“I wasn’t going to go anyway.” Elena huffed.

“Okay, how about dinner here tonight?”

Elena frowned on her end.

“Who’s cooking?”

“I can cook some.”

“Stefan and I have other plans.” Elena said quickly.

“Okay, Elena, I get it. How about Caroline and yourself come over and help me cook. Caroline and Matt. Stefan and you and the Winchester brothers. What do you say?”

“I say it sounds like trouble. Dean has a colossal bug up his ass about Stefan being a vampire. And what about your witchcraft lessons? How has that been working out?”

“Fine. I haven’s seen hide nor hair of Damon. No one has been killed. Plus, I used gray tape to tie up the doll. Chances are he can’t move somewhere.”

Elena frowned on her end.

“Bonnie, I was just over at Stefan’s the other day. Damon looked...well, like he usually does.”

“Well maybe the gray tape isn’t a figurative thing. But the point is, he hasn’t killed anyone. So it must be doing the trick. Just say you’ll come over, okay?”

“Fine. Fine! I’ll talk to Stefan but I doubt he’ll be happy about it. He likes Dean Winchester as much as I do.” Elena groused.

Dean still had one brow raised, as he and Sam changed for dinner.

“Bro, I just think you ought to let Bonnie down easy.”

Sam shrugged.

“I like her, Dean.”

“Sam, what good will it do to like her? We’re not staying. There’s an apocalypse problem out there, remember?”

“And Bonnie is a witch. She can take care of herself.”

“A witch that’s not very up to speed! Look, maybe staying in this house is a mistake.”

“In what way?” Sam asked, folding his arms.

“Let’s take last night: you know how Bonnie found pajamas for me but couldn’t find squat for you to wear!”

Sam shrugged again.

“She said she didn’t have anything that fit. I believe her.”

“Right! This dinner tonight is a mistake. It’s just going to piss me off.”

Now Sam raised the brow.

“Because Stefan Salvatore will be here? He seems like a good enough guy...for a vamp.”

“Yeah, just don’t get a papercut around him, okay?” Dean warned. There was a knock on the door, then Bonnie stepped in.

“Hi, Sam. The guests are staring to arrive so...”

“Hi, Bonnie!” Dean said loudly. Bonnie blinked.

“Oh hey, Dean. Where did you come from?”

Sam smirked! Dean folded his arms.

“I was here the whole time. And thanks for telling us BOTH about dinner. I’m starved.”

Matt Donovan didn’t know what the hell he had stepped in to--Bonnie Bennett’s home or a mine field!

“So,” Dean asked Stefan, “did you transfer here?”

“Yeah. Just like the FBI sent you here.” Stefan replied coolly. Sam scratched the back of his head. Oh boy! This was going to be...

Bonnie was sitting next to him and she had placed a hand in his lap. Oh boy...he liked Bonnie and had really only thought her crush was sweet. And if she was older, maybe. But right now...

“Oh, I almost forgot,” Caroline began, “Bonnie, did Damon ever tell you why he needed a lock of your hair?”

Bonnie suddenly snatched her hand out of Sam’s lap and looked over at Caroline.

“Excuse me?”

“Yeah, he asked me to get some of your hair. I hope you don’t mind? Say, Elena, where did you get that...”

Bonnie slowly stood up.

“What are you talking about Caroline?”

Dean and Sam stood up as well. Stefan grabbed Elena’s arm and whispered.

“I think a lock of hair counters voodoo spells.”

Elena’s mouth dropped open!

“How?!”

“All that has to be done is to get the witch’s hair that cast the spell, and wrap it around the doll. But Damon doesn’t have the doll, does he?”

“I’m sure he doesn’t. Bonnie would have said so.”

Sam’s cellphone suddenly rang. He looked at the Caller I.D.. Sheriff Forbes.

“Hello?” he asked.

“Sam? It’s Sheriff Forbes. There’s another body. This time it’s lying in the middle of the road that connects us with the next town. Traffic is backing up. It’s a mess.”

“We’ll be right there.” Sam said, then nodded to Dean. They moved to a corner of the living room.

“Sheriff said there’s been another vamp attack. She wants us to meet her.”

“It’s time to hunt. It’s too bad that sum***** over there can’t be the prey.” Dean sneered, eyeing Stefan. He then tilted his head.

“We don’t know that Salvatore didn’t do this.” he noted Sam shook his head.

“Chances are this is Damon’s work. Lets go.”

“We have to think of something to tell Bonnie and the others.” Dean warned.

“The only two people here that seem to be clueless are Matt and Caroline. We’ll just say some business came up. Everyone else will know what we meant.” Sam said. Dean nodded and they headed back into the dining room to excuse themselves. Bonnie stood up and pulled Sam aside.

“Let me come with you! Maybe I can help?”

“Bonnie, the best thing you can do is to stay here out of harm’s way. Maybe make sure that no one gets suspicious, okay?” Sam suggested, smiling down at her. Bonnie smiled back, then watched as Sam and Dean left.

It would be the last time she saw either one of them for quite awhile.

Dinner went more smoothly once the Winchester brothers left, actually. And soon, Matt and Caroline left, along with Stefan and Elena. But Stefan pulled Bonnie aside.

“I don’t want to leave you here alone. Those guys are supposed to be here to protect you.”

“They are protecting me by hunting Damon and anyone else that’s killing. I’ll be fine, Stefan.”

But Stefan continued to look uneasy.

“Bonnie, I know about the voodoo doll. I live with Damon and he doesn’t seem incapacitated in anyway.”

Bonnie set down a plate she had been holding.

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that you’d better be sure that doll is in your possession.”

“It is. It’s in a drawer upstairs.”

“I want to see it before I leave, Bonnie. Then at least we know that Damon hasn’t done anything yet.”

Bonnie was about to go upstairs, when Elena came running in from outside!

“Stefan, Bonnie, I just heard a news report! The Winchester brothers are the ones they’re saying killed all of those people! Sheriff Forbes set some trap for them tonight!”

“Where are they?” Stefan asked.

“In the Mystic Falls jail.” Elena said. Bonnie took a step back.

“I’m going over there! I can’t believe Sheriff Forbes would do this, or even think that Sam and Dean were responsible for every murder around here!”

“This is Damon.” Stefan said firmly. “And we’re going to have to come to some real decisions here. He is not going ot stop until he brings Katherine and those other vampires back.”

There was a moment of silence. Bonnie broke it.

“Go. See what’s going on at the police station and I’ll meet you there.”

“Bonnie,” Elena said fearfully, “what are you going to do?”

“Bone up on some light spells and grab my Damon Doll.” Bonnie said lightly, trying not to sound fearful. Stefan looked reluctant to leave her, but Bonnie nodded to him and he left with Elena. Once they were gone, Bonnie hurried upstairs to her room. She was about to head for the drawer she hid the doll in, when the sound of shower water stopped her. Who was running the shower?

Bonnie took three deep breaths, then eased into her bathroom. The room was foggy by now as she slowly opened the shower door and looked in. No one appeared to be...

The Damon Doll was lying by the drain! Bonnie’s hands flew up to her mouth, just as she sensed Damon’s presence behind her!

“I was up here the whole time. Actually, I was on your computer checking your e-mail. You get a lot of correspondence from boys. Does your father know that?”

“Get out of here!” Bonnie snapped, then turned to grab up the doll, but Damon was too quick for her. He tossed the soggy thing up and down.

“A voodoo doll? Bonnie, really, I know you can do better than this.”

“Give it back to me!”

“Fine. It won’t work now anyway.” he said, handing it to her. Damon then turned and walked out of her bathroom and sat down on the end of her bed. Bonnie stared at the doll, flung it, then walked out into her bedroom.

“You set Dean and Sam up, didn’t you?”

Damon leaned back on her bed with his hands laced behind his head.

“Yes. You see, I’M Sheriff Forbes expert on how to kill vampires. Not the Hardy Boys there. They are going to stay in jail, until I compel Sheriff Forbes, the D.A. and anyone else, to let them go and drop the charges. But any of that happening depends on you.”

Bonnie cleared her throat.

“I could try learning some spells to free Katherine. I could...”

Damon suddenly sat up and snapped at her!

“This is the second time you have stood before me, begging for the life of someone who couldn’t care less about you! Does being a witch mean one has to lose their integrity? Their self respect?”

Bonnie rolled her eyes!

“I have no ‘dignity’ or ‘self-respect’, because I’m not hot for you, right? Look, I agreed to help you. I’ll help you. Just get Dean and Sam out of jail.”

Damon stood up and handed her a book he seemed to get out of nowhere.

“Oh,you’re hot for me, Bonnie. You just haven’t read about it yet.” he said, walking out of the room. Bonnie stared after him, then looked down at the copy of ‘Supernatural’ he had handed her. What was this?

Neither Dean or Sam, were especially surprised to see Damon Salvatore standing outside their cell. He looked at the guard.

“Don’t come back at all.” he told him. The guard nodded.

“I won’t come back at all.”

“And give me your keys.”

“I’ll give you my keys.” the guard said, then walked out of the cellblock. The Winchester brothers and Damon were the only ones back there. Sam and Dean looked at one another, then at Damon.

“So what the hell is this, Salvatore? Another set up?” Dean asked in a tight voice. But Damon smiled coldly at them, then reached inside his leather jacket. He waved an older copy of a ‘Supernatural’ novel in front of them.

Instantly, it was clear to Damon that the brothers knew where they stood with the vampire.

“I figure you two have your hands full dealing with Lucifer. If I were you, Sam, I’d be his vessel. I mean hell, and excuse the pun, I’d be flattered if he asked me.” Damon grinned.

“Whatever!” Dean snapped. “So you’re going to let us out to...”

“You two have much more important business to be dealing with, than the troubles of some teeny bopper witch. You don’t belong here and you should’ve never come. Go. Leave Mystic Falls and don’t come back.”

But Sam peered at him.

“This is about Bonnie, isn’t it? You could just kill us. But Bonnie would hate your guts more than she already does.”

“Read much, Sam? In the newest book, Bonnie doesn’t seem to hate me at all. Say hello to Chuck if you see him, okay?” Damon said airily, unlocking the cell door. There was an EXIT door at the end of the cell block. Damon pointed to it.

“Go. Go get in that crappy car of yours and just go.”

Sam held out his hand in a halting motion, but Dean stopped him.

“This bastard knows something about the apocalypse, don’t you, Damon?”

“I know about the one that will erupt here, if you two don’t leave. But just a hint: Red River Oak Falls, which is five counties over, is the next place you might want to visit. All hell has broken loose there...or will, according to the prophet Chuck.” Damon said blithely. Sam pulled Dean aside!

“We came here to protect Tituba and her granddaughter! Bonnie is no match for him.”

“She will be in bed.” Damon replied airily. Sam took a step towards him, but Dean held him back and pointed at Damon.

“Stay away from her, Damon. She doesn’t know any spells to help you release a pack of bastard vampires, okay?”

“I would think that your battle with Lucifer will be much more difficult as wanted men. So I can go out and compel the police to come in here because you’re trying to escape, or make them forget about even bringing you in. It’s your call.” Damon replied, this time his voice took on a hard edge. He was sick to death of both of them!

“We’ll come back, Sam. Once we go to that town and check it out, we’ll come back for Bonnie.”

“No you won’t. But that’s neither here nor there. Your time is running out. Walk away now or...”

“Fine!” Sam snapped. “We’ll go! But I am warning you if you put your filthy hands on her....”

“5-4-3-2...” Damon began to countdown. Dean grabbed Sam’s arm and they hurried out of the EXIT door and off into the night. Damon grinned! Everything was almost going his way.

Now there was just one more thing to do.

He would leave Bonnie alone tonight with her thoughts, the book, the revelations about demon Sam and the discovery that she would eventually become HIS lover. But Damon had also decided that he had taken the wrong tact with her. Forcing her to do anything he wanted, wasn’t the way to achieve his ultimate goals.

He needed to get to know her better. He needed to get her to trust him and see him as something other than a vampire. Like how she viewed Stefan. And in order to do that, he needed to spend much more time with her.

Tomorrow, he would enroll back in highschool. Mystic Falls High, that is.

Comment

Chapter 6

Stefan coughed loudly, as he noticed Damon leaving the same time as he, on Monday morning.

“Uh, did you get a job or something? Oh, wait, lying on innocent people is your job...besides feeding off of them.”

“Stefan, little brother, I am hurt. Hurt! Now, are we going to ride to school together or what?”

“Hell no we aren’t! And WHY would you suggest such a thing?”

Damon smirked.

“I’ve decided that I’ve neglected my education. Severely. So I will be attending Mystic Falls High School today. With you. Right now.”

Stefan stared at Damon for a long moment, before folded his arms.

“This is a lot of trouble just to get Bonnie to do what you want, isn’t it?” he asked in a curious tone of voice.

“This has nothing to do with Bonnie. Or you or anyone. I just want to see what I’m missing.” Damon said casually.

Stefan shook his head.

“This isn’t happening, Damon. You’re not going to attend that school. What you should do is leave town.”

“Nice suggestion, but I think I’ll pass. So...what passes for a high school education these days? Reading, writing, arithmatic...the basics?”

Stefan ignored him, picked up his own books and began to leave the mansion. Damon rubbed the back of his neck briefly before following behind his brother. Stefan opened up his passenger side door, tossed his books inside, closed it then walked around to the driver’s side. He pointed at Damon before getting in.

“I mean it, Damon. Don’t you dare enroll there. It’s more trouble than we both need.”

“I’ll see you at lunch!” Damon called out blithely.

Stefan’s jaw tightened.

“Bonnie is not Caroline. If this is some half assed plan of yours to seduce her into freeing Katherine, you can forget it. Harassing her at school isn’t going get you what you want.”

“Wanna bet?” Damon asked, grinning.

Stefan stared at him.

“Yeah, Damon. I want to bet. And I want you to honor it when you lose.”

“Fine, Stefan. I’ll do whatever you ask. Now, what is my time table here?”

“A week.”

Damon raised a brow.

“I’m supposed to charm Bonnie in a week? No.”

Now Stefan grinned!

“What’s the matter, Damon? Not up to the challenge? That’s okay...”

“I can do it!” Damon said curtly, “but what do I get if I win?”

Stefan knew there was no remote possibility of this, but he decided to entertain his older brother’s fantasy.

“What do you get? You get Katherine and a passle of vampires to ruin this town.”

“No,” Damon said in a smarmy tone, “that’s not how bets work and you know this. I would get that anyway, once I got Bonnie under my thumb. I want to know what I get, for your ignorant assumption that I could never get the little witch to look my way? What do you lose, Stefan?”

If Stefan was not 100% sure, that Bonnie couldn’t be bothered with Damon, he would’ve been uneasy. But he wasn’t. Not in the least.

“What do you want me to lose, Damon?”

Damon walked up to Stefan until they were inches apart.

“A threeway.”

Stefan raised a brow.

“Excuse me?”

“A threeway. I want to have carnal relations with Katherine AND Elena. In YOUR bed here at the mansion.”

Stefan backed back a bit.

“I would ask if you’re kidding, but being the sick prick you always have been, I’m assuming this is a legit, bonafide request?”

“Yes and...”

“You can f**k off! That’s what you can do. The answer is no. By the way, my request is that you leave town and never come back.” Stefan sniped, before getting into his car and roaring off. Damon grinned as he watched Stefan’s car speed off. Maybe he would present that bet to Elena instead.

Bonnie had burned her copy of ‘Supernatural’ that Damon had given her. He had obviously written it himself or made it up somehow...or had someone else make it up. This ‘Chuck Shurley’ was either a pseudonym of Damon Salvatore’s or some creep Damon knew! There was no way any of that crap was true. He WISHED she would have sex with him. That was never happening for many reasons. One of them being that she planned to join Sam and Dean in Red River Oak Falls, and help them ward off whatever evil they were facing.

Then again, if that book was fake, it would do no good to drive to Red River Oak Falls then, would it? Bonnie shook her head. Maybe that part was true. But she sure as hell knew that the parts about her and Damon were totally bogus!

She turned into the Mystic Falls High School entrance and steered her car towards her usual parking place--only to find another vehicle there. One that looked vaguely familiar. Annoyed, Bonnie found another spot some distance away. This day was already starting off badly. Did the fact that some slob had parked in HER parking space, spell doom for the rest of day?

Probably not. But still, it was an annoying beginning.

Bonnie got out of her car and slammed the door. She looked up to find Elena hurrying over to her.

“Hey, what’s up?” Bonnie asked, smiling. Elena licked her lips.

“Uh, nothing good.”

“Uh oh. What’s wrong?”

Elena just stared at her with pity. Bonnie raised a brow.

“If you’re wondering if I’m upset about Sam and Dean, I’m okay with it. More than okay. I stayed up to work on some spells and this weekend I am off to find them. I think I can help them in their quest to beat back Lucifer.”

“Lucifer?” Elena asked.

“Yes, it was all in this book...never mind. I’m fine, Elena. Really.” Bonnie said, patting her shoulder. But Elena shook her head vehemently.

“Bonnie, I don’t know anything about a book. And this isn’t about the Winchester brothers. Damon has enrolled here!”

Bonnie just stared at Elena for a long moment. Finally, she thought of something to say.

“Damon, who?”

Elena shook her head.

“I know this is a shock. But he’s just trying get to you. Ignore him.”

“That’s easy for you to say! He’s not harassing you about some stupid spell! I don’t need this! Can’t Stefan talk to him?”

“If Damon listened to Stefan he wouldn’t still be in Mystic Falls.” Elena said told her point blank. “Damon will get bored...eventually. But don’t worry. Stefan and I have your back.”

Somehow, that didn’t make Bonnie feel much better.

The hell began in gym class.

They were playing kick ball inside, for whatever reason, and it was boys against girls. Or girls against boys plus two vampires. The boys were spread out in the gym, while the girls were up. Bonnie and Caroline kept moving out of line and going to the back. Damon, unfortunately, was the one serving the ball.

“So do you know if Damon is trying to get his high school diploma late or something?” Caroline asked. Bonnie shrugged.

“I don’t know anything about him.”

“That’s not what he said.”

Bonnie raised a brow at Caroline.

“He’s a liar, Caroline. You should know that better than anyone.”

Caroline nodded, then eyed Damon. She looked at Bonnie again.

“I think this is his way of trying to get back together with me.”

Bonnie frowned.

“Why would you think that?”

“Well what else could it be? Besides, Damon tricked me into sleeping with him recently. I don’t think he would’ve done that if he wasn’t still hot for me.” Caroline purred. Bonnie looked towards Damon, who winked at her before rolling the ball towards a hefty girl named Cassie. She kicked the ball into the air but someone managed to catch it. Caroline rolled her eyes!

“Great! One more out and we have to go into the field. I PRAY no one kicks that ball towards me. I just got a manicure.”

Bonnie was about to answer, when Damon called a time out and addressed their gym teacher, Mr. Dave French.

“Uh, Mr. French? I don’t mean to be rude, but there are a couple of girls I have never seen up here.” Damon said, then looked at Bonnie and Caroline pointedly.

Mr. French frowned and looked towards the girls line.

“Which ones?”

“I don’t know their names...uh that one and the witc...that one.” Damon grinned. Bonnie gave him the finger, which Mr. French saw!

“Hey! Is that how you greet a new student, Ms. Bennett? You get over here! And you join her Ms. Forbes!” Mr. French huffed.

Bonnie slowly went to the front of the line and faced Damon. He smiled at her, then slowly rolled the ball towards her, as if she were slow or something. Bonnie kicked it gently back towards him, then subtly waved her hand...

The ball was on fire by the time it reached Damon! Mr. French and the the rest of the class cried out, except for Bonnie, Stefan and Damon himself. Mr. French took off his sweat jacket and put the flames out. Bonnie winked at a grinning Stefan. Damon would end up a Mystic Falls drop out by the end of the day!

But Bonnie’s little prank had consequences.

Cellphones were not allowed in school, so Bonnie snuck out of the building and walked towards her car to see if she had any messages from Sam.

She did!

She knew that he was concerned about having to leave so soon. The minute she spoke to him, she was going to tell him that she would be seeing him on Saturday. Bonnie began to call back the number, when Damon snatched the phone out of her hand!

Bonnie clenched her jaw before speaking.

“Give that back.” she said, holding out her hand.

“Not until you explain that stupid stunt in gym.”

Bonnie tossed her hair.

“You deserved that!”

“Bonnie, you can’t just show your powers like that! Just like I can’t feed on every pimply teen around here, who gets a papercut. What you did was foolish.” he warned her.

“I don’t care! And you’re going to get more of the same if you don’t drop out.” Bonnie smiled coyly. She suddenly stopped speaking and Damon turned around.

Mr. French, the gym teacher, was standing there. He pointed at Bonnie.

“You. You’re coming with me to the principal’s office.”

“Uh, why?”

“Because, Ms. Smarty...I think you set that ball on fire today in gym.”

Damon could hear the change in Bonnie’s heartbeat. She wasn’t feeling so bold now, was she?

“Excuse me?”

“You set that ball on fire, Bonnie Bennett! And not with a lighter or match. I’m taking you into to see the principal, then I’m calling Sheriff Forbes. Come on.” he huffed, making a grab for her arm. But Damon stepped in front of her and began ‘persuading’ the gym teacher, that what he was thinking, was far from the truth.

“You don’t know what you were thinking.” Damon began.

Mr. French blinked rapidly three times.

“Uh, Ms. Bennett, I don’t know what I was thinking.”

“You’re going to go back inside and forget you saw her here.” Damon continued.

“I’m just going to go back inside...have a nice day.” Mr. French said, looking confused. He turned and began walking out of the parking lot and back inside of the building. Bonnie gaped after him, then turned to Damon.

“You did that, didn’t you?”

“Who else?”

Bonnie tossed her hair again.

“Well, I didn’t need your help. I could’ve gotten out of that myself.”

“Right. I want you to listen to me: there are people that know too much already. About the history of this town, vampires AND witches. One of the reasons I want Katherine...and maybe some of the others that are in that tomb with her, is because when it all goes down, we’ll need numbers...people that are like us, on our side.”

“I’m not like you.”

“In the end, you are. When these people learn the truth, they’ll be coming after you with the same pitchforks and torches that they will Stefan and me.” Damon insisted. Bonnie shook her head and began to move around him, but Damon grasped her waist and yanked her to him!

“Yes, Bonnie. And soon it will be time to pick a side. I will find a way to free Katherine, with or without you. Once that’s done, you’d better pick a side.”

Bonnie struggled to remove his hands from around her, but she could not budge them. Giving up, she shook her head.

“Things are not like that now. There won’t be any pitchforks or torches or...”

“No. Wooden bullets, stakes...for you real bullets, a knife...”

Bonnie managed to remove his hands off of her!

“These people you refer to are my friends! They know me! They know that what I am isn’t my fault! And they know that when it comes right down to it, I’d use my powers to stop you and your ‘vampire army’. I’ll stop you, Sam and Dean will come back and stop you and Stefan will fight you.” she snapped and began walking away from him.

“Our next class is Health, Virgin Witch. I heard the topic is sex education. That should be fun.” Damon called after her. Bonnie stopped and turned around to face him, where in which Damon delivered a warning of his own.

“Set all the fires you want. I’m not dropping out. And I think by...oh I don’t know...the end of this week, not only will you not be able to live without me, but you’ll realize how empty your life was before I came in it.” Damon smiled, handing her back her phone, before walking back into the school.

Bonnie stared after Damon, watching him go back inside the school. She then looked at the missed call from Sam Winchester on her phone. Bonnie then turned and headed towards her car. She was going to go and meet Sam and Dean in Red River Oak Falls--tonight!

Comment

I'm a huge Bamon fan and also Supernatural so I love the little mix you threw in there. Really great story, I'm completely hooked..cant wait for an update!

Comment

Chapter 7

Tituba massaged her temples and Bobby peered at her from his wheelchair.

“I know this isn’t what you wanted to hear. I’m sorry.” he said. Tituba stopped her massage and looked at Dean and Sam Winchester.

The four of them were at Tituba’s home. Which meant that Dean and Sam were not in Red River Oak Falls...

Bonnie had just missed the foursome. She had sped home, left a note for her grandmother and took off for highway 141--the fastest way to Red River Oak Falls and Sam Winchester.

Tituba had not seen Bonnie’s note yet. She was too busy digesting the news that she had feared.

“You’re saying that Lucifer TOLD you this?” Tituba asked Dean and Sam, maybe for the third time.

“When Sam here,” Dean began, “refused to be his vessel...AGAIN, the f**k then told us that he could ‘wait’.”

“Meaning,” Sam said in an odd tone of voice, “that he told us he would wait until my child is born and use him or her as a vessel.”

“And that child’s mother is going to be a witch.” Dean said matter-of-factly. Bobby’s eyes were on Tituba again.

“We don’t know that it’s Bonnie.”

Tituba rolled her eyes!

“Of course it’s Bonnie! Who else would it be?”

“We do run into a witch or two...” Dean trailed off. But he too suspected that the mother of this future vessel, was Bonnie Bennett.

“Tituba,” Bobby said in a no-nonsense tone, “Bonnie and Sam barely know one another. Now all that has to be done is to make sure that...well...that no babies are made between the two of them, and all will be fine.”

Sam walked outside suddenly. Dean frowned and followed.

“Please don’t tell me you’re disappointed about not being able to have sex with Bonnie? Come on, Sam! The girl is still in highschool!”

Sam took a deep breath.

“Didn’t you hear Lucifer? I mean really listen to him? I don’t think I’M the key here.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m saying that we’re assuming, that this is all about Lucifer wanting the child of a guy that swallowed demon blood as a baby, and a witch.”

“Yeah....Sam that IS what it’s about.”

Sam shook his head.

“I can’t shake the feeling that Bonnie is a bigger part of this too. Meaning, what if this is really all about the child of a witch?”

Dean was quiet for a moment, then spoke.

“You’re saying that Bonnie plays a role in the bigger picture, right?”

“He is in no hurry for me to be his vessel. He can wait for my child...”

“Sam, Lucifer isn’t going to have any interest in Bonnie’s children by some ordinary guy. She’s safe as long as she isn’t with you. Now what’s really going on here?”

Sam rubbed the back of his neck.

“I can’t forget Damon’s interest in Bonnie. Wouldn’t a child between a witch and a vampire make a pretty good vessel?” Sam asked worriedly.

“Bonnie hates Damon. That’s not happening.”

“Well what about Stefan?”

Dean grimaced!

“He’s with Elena, remember? And I think Stefan’s interest in Bonnie is purely ‘big brother’ like. Look, Sam, is the real problem here that you liked Bonnie more than you let on?”

“Dean...” Sam started to protest, but Dean put a hand up.

“What I mean, is that I think you’re kind of ticked off that that ‘Bonnie being the mother of your child thing’, can’t be a reality...for mankind’s sake. And you hate the idea of her getting with anyone else.”

“Don’t be ridiculous. I’m just worried that Lucifer is now targeting Bonnie. She has enough to worry about with the vampires around here.” Sam replied shortly. Dean clapped his shoulder.

“Exactly. Lucifer is after you and the angels are after me. Once we blow Mystic Falls, Bonnie will be fine. Now let’s get back inside.”

“You go on ahead. There’s someone I need to see.” Sam said, walking to their car. Dean said nothing but was worried. There was no one either of them truly needed to see in this town. Where was Sam really going?

Damon was more than a bit pissed off to discover that Bonnie had cut out of school. Hell, he certainly wasn’t sticking around if she wasn’t here!

He slipped out of a side door and was about to head to his car, when he stopped, then ducked behind a building.

Stefan was in the parking lot talking to Sam Winchester! Damon scowled slightly. He had made a deal with the Winchester brothers. And one or both of them had broken it. He tuned into the conversation using his special hearing abilities...

“I’m just asking that you keep an extra special eye on Bonnie.” Sam was saying.

Stefan peered at him.

“Because you’re saying someone else is after her besides Damon? Who?”

“I can’t say.”

“Oh the hell you can’t! How do I know this isn’t a scam you’re working with Dean?”

“Stefan, why would Dean and I scam you?”

“Maybe not you, but Dean is after Elena. If I’m kept busy baby-sitting Bonnie against some imaginary...something that you can’t name, he can move in on my girlfriend.”

“Dean is not after Elena, okay?”

“You’re telling me he has zero interest in her?” Stefan challenged him. Sam swallowed. No, be could not look Stefan in the eye and tell him that. Stefan shook his head.

“That’s what I thought!”

“Stefan, one has nothing to do with the other! Please, hear me out! I just want to know that Bonnie will be safe when I leave here for good.”

“I’ll make sure she’s protected, Sam. If that’s what this is REALLY all about. You’re sure you can’t tell me something more?” Stefan asked sarcastically. Sam was tired of his attitude. He decided to throw him a crumb.

“Do Lucifer and the apocalypse mean anything to you?”

The sarcastic look slipped from Stefan’s face. Damon tuned them out. Anyone that was anyone in the underworld community, knew something about that. Some nimrod that had been balling a demon, let Lucifer escape. Damon never heard who that loser was, but still...what did any of that have to do with Bonnie?

Damon tuned back in again.

“So, you’re saying that Lucifer is after some future child that Bonnie and you may have?” Damon heard Stefan ask.

“That’s about the size of it.”

“Okay, so just stay away from her, and no child will be created.”

“I don’t think that I’m the main ingredient in this plan anymore, Stefan.”

“Meaning you think that Lucifer is just after Bonnie?”

“And any child she may have...with a demon of sorts.”

Stefan folded his arms.

“You’re talking about Damon, aren’t you? God, Sam, sorry, but that’s never happening. I mean I can see why you’re concerned, but I think it’s YOU Lucifer wants. Bonnie could become collateral damage if you stay in her life though. Just take your brother and leave Mystic Falls, okay?” Stefan suggested and walked away from Sam. Damon watched as his brother left a very frustrated looking Sam Winchester behind in the school parking lot.

Damon revealed himself, once Stefan was safely out of the way. Sam rolled his eyes.

“What do YOU want?”

“To be of some help. You want Bonnie protected. I’ve been protecting Bonnie’s ancestors for YEARS. I can help you. If you help me, demon boy.”

Sam’s eyes narrowed.

“What do you want?”

A witch was not the only person that could free Katherine.

“Help me free someone. Someone that was wrongly persecuted.”

Sam eyed him.

“I know the story. Bonnie told me everything...”

“Christ, Sam, what is 27 vampires to your ladylove’s life? Do you really want her fending off Lucifer? Do it and Bonnie will be as safe as can be. I swear it.” Damon said somberly.

“No.”

“Who else is going to look after her? You? You can’t. And Stefan doesn’t believe you. I can’t protect Bonnie...”

“Let’s say I did this for you. Found a way to free your girlfriend and her fellow vamps. You’ll be too busy making up for lost time to be of any use to Bonnie.”

“I will do both. Sam, I am a true believer in ‘a deal is a deal’. Help me and I will help you.” Damon said firmly. Sam stared at him. At this point, he felt as if he had no choice.

Bonnie didn’t know why she got the vision that she did, but something took her off of the highway and lead her to the small town that ‘Supernatural’ writer, Chuck Shurley lived in. And that same something lead her to his house, without the help of her GPS. She parked in front of the house, got out and walked up his driveway.

The door flew open and some exuberant girl screamed, ran out towards her and threw her arms around her!

“OH MY GOD!!! IT’S BONNIE! IT’S BONNIE! DID YOU BRING DAMON?”

Bonnie stared at the girl.

“Damon? Damon who?”

“HAAAAA! THAT’S A GOOD ONE! CHUCK, GET OUT HERE! IT’S BONNIE!”

Becky suddenly stopped yelling at the top of her lungs.

“Did you bring Sam and Dean with you? Especially Sam. He is just to die for, isn’t he?”

Bonnie said nothing to that. Sam wouldn’t be interested in this little groupie, she was sure. Chuck lumbered out of the house, blinking.

“Bonnie? Bonnie Bennett?”

“Are you the one that writes that ‘Supernatural’ trash?” Bonnie began. But Becky frowned.

“It’s not trash!”

“I would never have sex with Damon Salvatore, okay? I should sue you for making such crap up! Now I can’t get rid of him.”

Becky jumped up and down clapping her hands!

“Good! Good!”

“How is that good?” Bonnie huffed. But Becky suddenly stopped her movements and peered at her.

“Could I interview you for the Supernatural site? I could give you one of your action figures as payment.” Becky said seriously. Bonnie backed back a bit.

“I have an action figure?” she asked weakly.

It would be hours later, when Bonnie, who declined the interview...for now...but did stay to look over past books and view the site. She wasn’t as nauseated as she once thought she would be at the ‘Bamon’ fans(Bonnie and Damon). Chuck looked at her nervously, while Becky was alive with energy.

“I can see that you honestly don’t see yourself with him, do you?” Becky asked. Bonnie’s eyes left the computer and focused in on the author and his girlfriend.

“No. I don’t. But it’s strange. The discussion boards. So many people see things in Damon that I never noticed before...”

Bonnie stopped talking. There were some people that were clearly fans of Damon and ELENA getting together. And she saw no fan base for herself and Sam.

There was a lonely group of supporters that thought that she and Dean had chemistry! Bonnie could see herself with Damon before Dean. She didn’t know why though.

“Hey,” Chuck interrupted, “so did you happen to prevent Sam from freeing Katherine?”

Bonnie stared at him before finding her voice.

“Pardon me?”

“Uh yeah, in my latest book, which actually hasn’t been published yet, Sam and Damon come to an agreement. Sam frees Katherine and some other vamps, if Damon agrees to protect you from Lucifer.”

“Heh?” Bonnie asked. Becky slapped Chuck’s arm.

“Don’t give away the whole plot!”

“Uh that ‘plot’ is my life! What are you two talking about? Where is this manuscript? Tell me, Chuck! Tell me now or...”

Chuck coughed.

“I wouldn’t.”

“You wouldn’t what?”

“I don’t think you should threaten me. Or attempt any violence against my person. Or else.”

“Or else what?” Bonnie threatened. Becky got up and walked out of the house! Bonnie raised a brow. What was going on here? She turned back to Chuck.

“I want to read that manuscript!”

“No!”

Bonnie pointed towards Chuck and he was about to fly into a wall when...

Bonnie ran down the steps of the house! Becky called out a goodbye to her, but she ignored the overzealous fan, jumped in her car and hauled ass away from the house! Someone...something, just appeared out of nowhere and threw her across the room! It was like Chuck Shurley had a bad tempered guardian angel or something! She didn’t need this crap!

She had to get back to Mystic Falls! If anything Chuck had told her was true, then Sam was about to make an even bigger mistake than he did when he freed Lucifer!

It was getting dark as Damon and Sam stood before the old Fells Church. Sam stared at the building. He had spoken to Castiel, casually by phone(Cas finally got one) and asked him casually about demonic spells vs. breaking a witch’s spell.

Castiel innocently told him that all he had to do, was the same thing when he killed other demons. Meaning all Sam had to do, was point his hand at the church, and the evil that had been in a suspended state of flux, would come back to life.

What the hell was he thinking???

“Chop, chop, demon boy,” Damon said blithely, “it’s time for you to keep your part of the deal.”

Sam started to put his hand out but stopped.

“I can’t free 27 vampires.”

“Oh, then I can’t protect Bonnie from Lucifer, sorry!”

Sam stared at Damon, mouthed a curse word at him, and tried to think of the greater good. He could come back and pick off each vamp one at a time. But what if some left Mystic Falls? He would probably have to spend the rest of his life finding and killing them all.

But Sam bit his lip, then put his hand out towards the church. The structure began to spin slowly, then almost violently, as if it were turning back time...

Suddenly Bonnie hurried up to them, carrying a rag doll with the name ‘Katherine’ pinned to it! Damon saw her first, as she now ran past them, flung the doll into the blur and began to chant:

“I BANISH KATHERINE WITH THE POWER OF FIRE!”

“I BANISH KATHERINE WITH THE POWER OF WATER!”

“I BANISH KATHERINE WITH THE POWER OF WIND!”

“SO MOTE IT BE!”

The Fells Church began to sink into the earth! Damon cried out, while Sam gaped at Bonnie in awe. Once the church was gone, Bonnie turned to Sam.

“Are you alright?”

Sam blinked.

“Am I alright? Bonnie, what you just did...”

“I don’t need for you to make any deals to protect me. I can take care of myself. But I now understand how important what Dean and you are doing, is. Go. Go and stop Lucifer...BABY!” Bonnie smiled and pulled him to her for an impulsive kiss, that Sam could not help but return. When Bonnie pulled away, Sam’s eyes were immediately on alert for Damon, but he couldn’t see him anywhere.

“Where did Damon go?”

“Who cares?” Bonnie said. “He doesn’t mean this town any good. And he won’t stop trying to free evil. I can stop him. Just worry about yourself, okay?”

Sam reached for her hand and Bonnie clasped it. They then walked out of the woods, unaware that Damon was far from through with Bonnie.

Sam and Dean left Mystic Falls to take this Lucifer problem head on. Tituba warned Bonnie to stay away from Sam until things were ‘okay’. That made Bonnie giggle! It was the way her grandmother said the work ‘okay’, like her and Sam were close to uncontrollably pouncing on one another.

How Bonnie wished that were true. She found she missed seeing Sam’s face more than ever.

It was a new school day and Bonnie felt good--positive. Positive that she had beat back Damon Salvatore. Stefan said he hadn’t seen him. That probably meant he was off licking his wounds someplace, or scheming to bring Katherine back another way.

She pulled into her usual spot in the school parking lot and turned off the engine. She had her usual spot back, Damon wasn’t stalking her and she was sure that things would be going better than ever.

Her phone beeped in the familiar tone that told her of a text message.

It was from Chuck Shurley. Something about ‘Damon’s Voodoo Doll’. Bonnie raised a brow. She didn’t even know where that thing was. Probably in a drawer someplace. She shrugged and turned off her phone. She’d get back to Chuck later.

What Bonnie failed to realize, was that Chuck’s message was not about the voodoo doll she had made of Damon.

It had to do with the one Damon, with the help of a witch he knew, made of HER.

Meanwhile Damon Salvatore, naked as the day he was born, lay on his bed and grasped his ‘Bonnie Doll’. He slowly began to peel the clothes off of it. She would come to him--to his bed--today.

Comment

Thanks for the update! Loved the Chuck scene with a little Becky...and where did that spell from Bonnie come from?Not bad

That last line almost threw me from my chair! Please post again soon...amazing fic!

...oh you should definitely post this on FanFiction.Net too I know some die hard Bamon fans who are dying for some more great fanfics
                  Last edited by Chlollya; 11-29-2009, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Chapter 8

Bonnie Bennett began to have the first of her many ‘wardrobe malfunctions’, by her locker in the hallway!

Meaning suddenly, her blouse just ‘came off’!

Squeaking, Bonnie tried her best to cover herself, shielded by Elena and Caroline. They all managed to get to the Girls Bathroom, where in which Bonnie went into a stall and locked the door!

“My clothes didn’t just suddenly start coming off! Something is wrong!” Bonnie called out. Elena agreed, while Caroline looked confused.

“Bonnie, just button the blouse again!” she called out.

“The buttons are gone! I don’t know where they went! Everytime I try to put it on, it just magically...”

Bonnie stopped talking and Elena gasped! Caroline looked at Elena.

“What? This is witchcraft, isn’t it? Bonnie’s pissed off a rival witch, hasn’t she?” Caroline guessed, incorrectly.

“I don’t know,” Elena said slowly, “Caroline, you can go on to class. I’ll stay with Bonnie.”

“Yeah well Bonnie needs to get home and change.” Caroline said.

“It won’t help if this is a spell!” Bonnie protested. She was actually frightened! Who was doing this to her? It almost had to be another witch! But the only witch that she knew of, was her grandmother. And there is no way Grams would do this to her!

Elena was suspicious of someone else.

“Stay in the stall, Bonnie. I’ll be right back.” she told her friend.

“Where are you going?” Bonnie called out.

“I just need to find something out.” Elena answered, then left the bathroom before Bonnie could question her further. The last bell had rung but Elena ignored it and hurried to the Home Economics Class, that Stefan had first period. She stood at the door and got his attention. The teacher of the class, a Mr. Ringle, didn’t notice her, as he was leafing through his briefcase. Stefan saw her, picked up his books and left the class.

“I figured this was an emergency if you’re not in class as well.” he said. Elena pulled Stefan away from the room.

“Bonnie’s clothes keep falling off! This smells of Damon! Did you see him this morning?”

“I haven’t seen him at all. Not in the house not anywhere. Besides, how in the world could he be responsible for THAT? Where is Bonnie?”

“In the Girls Bathroom. I know it seems odd but I actually watched her clothes almost peel off of her. She’s going to have to go home. I mean there’s no way she can sit in classes when something like that is happening!”

Stefan agreed and he began to rethink Damon’s ‘absence’. He took out his phone. Elena raised a brow.

“Who are you calling?”

“Damon’s phone. Let’s just find out where he is.” Stefan said. After two rings, Damon picked up.

“Hey, bro!”

Stefan gave Elena a look she couldn’t quite read.

“You sound very up. So...where are you?” he asked. He could hear Damon turning the pages of a magazine.

“Oh, just hanging out. Reading ‘Newsweek’. I do want to keep current.”

“Uh, yeah...so where are you? I mean since you quit school...”

“I left town, Stefan. I mean I wanted to keep my word.”

“Hmmm. So if I came home right now, I wouldn’t fine you there?”

There was silence on Damon’s end. Stefan mouthed ‘sonofa*****’. Now Elena really looked concerned! Stefan spoke again.

“Bonnie’s having problems here. You wouldn’t know anything about them, would you?”

“I don’t know, bro. What’s happening to her?”

“Her clothes seem to be coming off.”

Damon grinned on his end! He was propped up on one elbow, naked, leafing through the Newsweek magazine. A naked, African American Barbie was sitting on the pillow next to him. He had long ago discarded the box.

“Damon? Did you hear me? Bonnie’s clothes keep coming off.”

“Yeah...do you have Bonnie’s cell phone number? I seemed to have either lost it or she changed her phone number on me.”

“You f**k! You do know something about this, don’t you? Damon, it is over. Katherine is not coming back...”

“And Bonnie isn’t going to be wearing clothes to school if she doesn’t get her cute little self over here...pronto!” Damon said in a bored tone, then hung up. Stefan shook his head and hung up as well.

“Stefan, I’m frightened! What did Damon say?” Elena asked.

“Nothing good.” Stefan said sourly. “I’m going home to get rid of him.”

“How?”

“I don’t know yet. But we have to tread carefully. I get the feeling that Damon has somehow enlisted the help of a voodoo priestess or witch. That’s the only explanation I can think of for Damon being responsible for this.”

“Oh God! It makes sense. I mean Bonnie had that voodoo doll of Damon...what are we going to tell her?”

“At this point, we have no choice but to tell her the truth--all of it!”

Unfortunately, as soon as Stefan hung up, Damon ‘found’ Bonnie’s number. She was still hiding in the bathroom stall. She had also had to overhear a conversation between two girls concerning how much they hated Elena!

Her phone rang as soon as the girls left. Bonnie had to let go of the pieces of her clothing, open up her purse and answer it. She gritted her teeth when she saw the name ‘Damon Salvatore’ on the Caller I.D..

“What?” Bonnie asked in a surely tone.

“Hey, you! When are you coming over?”

Bonnie frowned.

“Excuse me?”

“WHEN ARE YOU COMING OVER?” Damon said loudly and slowly, as he flipped another page of the Newsweek.

“I’m not. Leave me alone.”

“Bonnie, don’t you dare hang up on me. Not if you don’t want to go through wardrobe malfunctions all of your life.”

Bonnie’s heart began hammering!

“You’re doing this?!”

“Yeah...so, get yourself out of that school and over to my home. Quickly now, before you end up totally naked...which is what your voodoo doll is at this moment.”

“Damon, please! I had to do what I had to do.”

“To impress the more powerful ‘Hardy Boy’. Nope! Don’t think so. So come on over right now and I’ll think about forgiving you some day.”

“What you’re talking about is rape!”

“Bonnie Bennett! I ought to wash your mouth out with soap! That is such a dirty word! And you know good and well in the ‘Supernatural books, nothing of the kind happens. Besides, Chuck Shurley is a prophet! He certainly wouldn’t lie. Now, again, little witch, I am going to ask nicely: come-over-to-my-house-and-have-sex-with-me-all-day!”

Bonnie hung up, then banged her forehead against the stall door three times! What was she going to do? What was she going to do...

The door to the bathroom opened, and Elena called out: “Bonnie, Stefan is in here.”

Bonnie stood on the toilet and peeked over at them.

“Hey! I just got a call from Damon. I can save myself by having sex with him.”

“So I gathered,” Stefan said drily, “and I’m not having it. I think we should do as he asks and free Katherine.”

Bonnie and Elena gasped in unison!

“Stefan, no!” Elena snapped. Bonnie shook her own head.

“No! Then Damon wins!”

“We don’t have any other choice. I’m not going to let you have sex with my brother, Bonnie.” Stefan said firmly. Elena nodded her agreement.

Bonnie rolled her tongue around in her mouth before speaking.

“I’m going to go and see him anyway.”

“Bonnie, no!” Elena protested.

“Hear me out: I only have a little leeway, before Damon begins ‘taking off my clothes’ again. I need to get over there and stop him. I know a few spells...the point is I should have been better prepared for his crap. Elena, I need three more safety pins. Stefan, I will be careful.”

“Oh I know you will. Because I’m going with you.” Stefan told her.

Ten minutes later, Bonnie and Stefan pulled up in front of the mansion. Bonnie got up first and looked up towards the second floors. Stefan looked at her.

“Stay out here. I’ll go in, tell him to back off and that’s that...”

Suddenly, Stefan was doing somersaults and backflips across the lawn! One of them had him flying into the fountain! He then jumped out of it and began to run into the nearby woods!

Bonnie’s mouth dropped open as her cellphone rang again. Closing her eyes briefly, she opened them and pulled her phone out of her purse.

Damon.

“Okay,” Bonnie said, “what did you do to Stefan?”

“There’s a voodoo doll of him as well. It’s actually a Ken doll. So he won’t be bothering us for awhile. Come on in, Bonnie. I promise, I won’t bite. No pun intended.”

The phone went dead and Bonnie sighed, staring at the front door. She then took a deep breath and walked towards the front door, turning the knob. It was unlocked...of course.

She made her way into the darkened foyer and saw the stairs immediately. Bonnie slowly walked up them and then stood on the landing.

“Where are you?!” she asked in an annoyed tone.

“Go down the hallway to your left! I’m in the only room where the door is open...sweet cheeks!”

Rolling her eyes, she trudged off in that direction and was soon standing in the open doorway of Damon Salvatore’s bedroom. His bed was circular and in the middle of the room. Damon was naked and propped up on one elbow. He waved cutely!

“Finally! It took you long enough!”

“Just undo what you did to Stefan, okay?”

“Uh no, I can’t do that. Then he would interrupt us.” Damon said, picking up the Bonnie Voodoo Doll that had been sitting on the pillow next to him. He placed it on the floor, then patted the pillow.

“Come over here!” Damon almost ordered her. Bonnie once again, trudged, this time in Damon’s direction. She stood over the bed.

“I would rather you just bite and kill me.”

Now Damon sighed!

“I figured you’d be difficult.” he said, and reached down under the bed. He then brought up some kind of....wig?!

“What is that?” Bonnie asked curiously.

“It’s a ‘Sam Wig’.” Damon answered, putting on the hair that resembled Sam Winchester’s own hair color. Once done, he patted the space next to him on the bed. Oddly, Bonnie felt a little better and walked over and sat down.

“Why would you buy a wig that looks like Sam’s hair?”

“Well, I figured this is our first time--and I wanted it to be right.”

“Right would be if you didn’t have to wear the wig.”

“Yes, well that’s right for YOU. For me it’s just getting to fu...”

“Okay, Damon. I get the point. Here’s mine: what is the point of this? You can’t have Katherine so you’re going to force me into this crap?”

“I don’t consider a sexual relationship with you, ‘crap’, Bonnie.” Damon said in a pouty voice. “And I think you’re stalling for time here. And I think you’re stalling because your first experience was so horrible, that you’re afraid of ending up in a wheelchair.”

Bonnie raised a brow.

“I wouldn’t go THAT far. But, it could have been better.”

“Hmmm. So who was this fiend? This guy who didn’t show you the loveliness of what we’re about to do?”

Bonnie stared into Damon’s eyes. There was something sweet about the way he had said that. She found herself reaching out and messing with his wig. She then smiled softly.

“Sam’s hair looks more like that.” she noted. Damon smiled back, then reached out and began to unclip all of her safety pins. Once again, Bonnie’s clothes began to slip off. She put her hands over them to try and pull them back on, but Damon reached for her hands and stilled them.

“This is what I propose: you take Katherine’s place.”

Bonnie was so shocked by that statement, that she forgot to feel self conscious about being naked in his bed.

“What are you talking about? I can’t take her place!”

Damon reached over and gently caressed her breasts, before softly cupping one.

“What I mean,” he said as he continued to knead her breast, “is that I don’t ask you to bring Katherine back, if you agree to be my lover, for however long I want you. Agreed?”

Bonnie was about to say ‘no’, but he stilled any protests she may have had by covering her lips with his own. Their kiss began softly, then grew into something hungry and uncontrollable, as Damon Salvatore proceeded to make love to Bonnie Bennett...

It was a half hour later, when Elena found Stefan running on the side of the highway, looking kind of winded and out of breath. She beeped at him and he looked back, giving her a helpless look.

That was when Elena knew Stefan was in trouble.

She moved her car slowly beside him, then looked around until three cars passed, before hitting him! Stefan fell down an incline and Elena pulled to the side of the road, parked and jumped out.

“Stefan, I am so sorry! But I didn’t know any other way to get you to stop...”

But when Elena got down the incline, Stefan was up and running through the woods again! He called out, ‘Voodoo Spell and Bonnie’. Elena began to shake with rage! Damon had done the same thing to Stefan that he had done to Bonnie! Oh God! Poor Bonnie! What was Damon doing to her now? Had she managed to stop him with a spell?

Though Bonnie was loathe to admit it, it was Damon that had cast a spell on her.

She writhed underneath him, her fingernails leaving deep scratches on his upper back that kept disappearing, while Damon kept up a continuous stream of pile driving thrusts that filled her to no end. The ‘Sam Wig’ was now on the floor next to the Bonnie Voodoo Doll. At one point, Bonnie lost complete control of her senses and powers, and a ring of fire encircled their bed!

She wanted to do something to put it out...or to at least tell Damon that she had accidentally set the space around the bed on fire, but Damon seemed beyond caring about anything but making love to her. It wasn’t until they both exploded in a sphere of light that almost caused Bonnie to pass out, that the fire died. She slowly ran her nails up and down his back, as he looked into her eyes.

“So, we have a deal?” he asked softly. “Yourself for Katherine?”

All Bonnie could do was nod and his lips sought hers in another kiss.

Comment

Ok, the Stefan spell was hilarious..actually more funny than Bonnie losing her wardrobe

Wow. I was almost worried the love scene wasnt gonna go down but Hallelujah there is a fanfiction god! and that was an awesome first love scene..i hope theres MANY more to come

Comment

Chapter 9

By the time Bonnie left the Salvatore mansion, it was evening. She would’ve preferred to walk but Damon insisted on driving her home. Bonnie would just lie and tell Grams that Stefan brought her home.

But as she started to get out of the car, Damon’s hand snaked around her wrist.

“I’ll be at school tomorrow.”

“God, why?”

“Bonnie, I think your attitude is appalling. Really. Now is that anyway to talk after we just made love--various times?”

“I agreed to be whatever here, in Katherine’s place. I would appreciate it, if it was not broadcasted all over tarnation.”

“My relationship with Katherine wasn’t secret. So why should ours be?”

“My grams can’t know that I’m seeing you! And neither can Sam!”

Damon grinned! Bonnie began to feel uneasy.

“Damon...”

“I left a message on his cell. Sorry.” he said with the sincerity of a skunk.

“You left a message saying what?” Bonnie asked. But God, she suspected it was something awful!

Damon didn’t answer that. He reached for her hand and kissed it.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at school.”

Bonnie said nothing more. She got out of the car dejectedly and walked up to her front porch. She trudged up the steps and went inside without looking back.

Once inside, she found it eerily quiet. Grams’s car was in the driveway and yet she smelled no dinner cooking or anything. Maybe she should get dinner started...

Bonnie heard squeaking! Her stomach did flip-flops as she eased down a hallway towards the den. Bobby Singer’s wheelchair had fallen on it’s side and was just down the hall a bit. What happened? Did Grams take him to the hospital or something?

Bonnie eased into the doorway and shoved a fist into her mouth! Her eyes turned white and she backed back, then turned and ran from the house!

Damon, who had not left yet, frowned and jumped out of the car as Bonnie fled her home and into the woods! Damon chased her down and knew immediately that she had went through some kind of shock. The white eyes was a sure sign.

And Bonnie was speaking gibberish.

“BLAH! OOBLA! BLAH!”

“Bonnie!” Damon shook her, but he knew it was no use. He had seen it before. It was a ‘witch thing’. Whenever they witnessed something too horrible for the mind to accept. What the hell had happened in there?

Damon gently lead Bonnie out of the woods, just as Stefan and Elena pulled up and got out of her car. Damon had ceased the spell on Stefan long ago, but that didn’t stop him from attempting to take his head off...until he saw Bonnie.

“What the hell, Damon?! What did you do to her?”

“This isn’t because of me.” Damon said wryly. “She went into the house and came out like this.”

Elena was appalled at Bonnie’s appearance! She took her friend’s arm and looked from brother to brother.

“You know what this is, don’t you?”

Stefan glared at Damon, but tore his eyes away to focus on Elena.

“I’ve seen it before. Witch’s go through this when they’ve been through some kind of trauma. In Bonnie’s case, I think it’s probably due to being RAPED by a vampire!”

“Oh cut the crap, Stefan! No one raped Bonnie. She went into the house and saw something. I’m going in to find out what it is. Take Bonnie to your house, Elena.”

“Uh, my aunt and brother will freak if they see Bonnie looking this way.” Elena said apologetically. Stefan nodded in agreement.

“Understood. Let’s take her to my house.” Stefan said. They both took one of Bonnie’s arms and lead her to Elena’s car.

“OOOBLA...BLAAAHHH!” Bonnie cried out. Elena and Stefan shook their heads sadly, as they helped Bonnie into the backseat, just as Damon crept into the house....

Tituba Bennett rode her old love Bobby Singer like a stallion rides the wind--which is very damned hard. This went on for a long while, until they stopped--due to the sound of someone crunching on an apple!

Tituba’s head swung quickly in the direction she heard the sound in! Damon Salvatore was sitting in a couch, reading Ladies Home Journal and eating a very red apple!

“Get out of here, vampire!” Tituba hissed, waving her hand! She had meant to throw Damon into the wall, but because of her ‘on top’ position, her concentration was a bit off. Instead, the apple Damon had been eating, flew into the wall and smashed!

“Uh, I was eating that. And this magazine sucks!” Damon sniffed, tossing it aside and standing up. He grinned, as Tituba climbed off of Bobby Singer and he struggled to get up as well. He suddenly didn’t seem too handicapped anymore.

“What do you want, demon?!” Bobby snapped. He managed to right himself and was hanging on to the back of a chair. Tituba was trying to cover herself with her hands. Damon grinned at her! She wouldn’t be able to wave her hands around and throw him into anything, if she needed to keep him from peeking at her.

“Bonnie saw you filthy fuccs! Her eyes are now white and she’s speaking in tongues.”

Tituba gasped!

“She’s in shock! Where is she?”

“I took her to my place.”

“Your place?!” Bobby snapped. “Vampire, are you crazy? Bonnie isn’t staying there!”

“And you’re not her father.” Damon responded.

“I’ll practically be her father AND legal guardian soon!” Bobby snapped back. Damon raised a brow and looked at Tituba.

“You’re marrying this old azz? Never mind that. Bonnie has a father. He’s just out of town, right?”

Tituba folded her arms now.

“This is none of your business, vampire. Now you’ll bring my granddaughter back here or I’ll come and get her.”

“I know some witches of my own, ‘Grams’. And something reeks here more than your boyfriend’s unwashed azz. What’s going on with Bonnie’s father?”

Tituba was not about to answer the likes of Damon Salvatore! She stormed past him and headed upstairs to put some clothes on. She was going to collect her granddaughter and bring her home! This whole thing was her own fault anyway.

That left Damon and Bobby alone.

“I don’t suppose you can get my chair over there, hey?”

Damon snorted and looked away. Bobby struggled to keep his balance against the chair.

“Look, vampire, you might as well return Bonnie. I’m just going to make a call to Sam and he’ll come and one up your azz.”

Damon grinned!

“Bonnie and I are a couple now. I left a few messages for Sam telling him that. I doubt he’ll be back.”

“Sweet Jesus!” Bobby swore. “You raped Bonnie?”

“Why the hell does everyone assume that? I’m bad but I’m not THAT bad!”

“Bonnie likes Sam. She’d never look twice at you.”

Damon folded his arms.

“Whatever, old man. If I were you, I’d talk some sense into your girlfriend.”

“Meaning what, vampire?”

“Meaning I have a voodoo doll of Bonnie--made by another witch. If ‘Grams’ steps one foot on my property, anything could happen to her granddaughter.”

It was an empty threat, but only one of the men in that room knew that. Tituba returned and began a chant, but Bobby cut her off.

“Tituba, we’ve got trouble. The vampire here says he made a voodoo doll of Bonnie.” Bobby warned her. Tituba snorted!

“A vampire can’t create a voodoo doll.”

“But a vampire with witch friends can.” Damon said, smiling. His smile soon disappeared. “Anything could happen to your granddaughter. Anything. So, she’ll be staying with me until her eyes turn back to normal.”

Tituba did not move. Bobby gave her a sympathetic look, but said nothing. Damon looked from Tituba to Bobby.

“Okay then. This conversation is over. Uh, should I give Bonnie the news about your upcoming nuptials? Of course you know her eyes will turn white again...”

Tituba pointed at him!

“Shut up! Just keep your mouth shut! I’ll tell her!”

“There’s more to this, isn’t there? Old azz over there said he was going to be Bonnie’s legal guardian. What’s up with that?”

“Shut up, vampire!” Bobby snapped. “I’m calling Sam and Dean.”

“Are they done trying to beat Lucifer? Have you told them that that isn’t possible?” Damon asked sarcastically.

Tituba put one hand on her hip.

“If you lay a hand on my girl...”

“Bonnie is better off with me now. That is if you ever want her eyes to look normal again. Grams...”

“Don’t call me that!”

“How about ‘Tit’ for short? Anyway, Bonnie will be needing some things. Could you pack a bag for her?”

Tituba gave Damon a hard look before speaking.

“What witch made that voodoo doll?”

“I’ll never tell, Grams. Now are you going to pack a bag or...you know what? I’ll have Elena come over and get a few things. Ta ta!” Damon said cheerily, before turning and leaving the room. Tituba and Bobby stared after the door Damon exited through and did not speak again until they heard the front door close. Tituba then turned to Bobby.

“He could do anything to her with that doll.”

“IF he has a doll.” Bobby said wryly. “But we’d better not take any chances. I’m going to call the boys. They’re not having anymore luck with Lucifer than before. We’ll fix up the guest rooms. Sam will get Bonnie away from that vampire.”

It was a long, fitful night for the Salvatore brothers. Damon at one point, had actually thought about killing Bonnie, just to put himself and her out of their misery. If he had to hear her chant ‘Ooobla’ one more time...

Stefan came into the room Bonnie was in and stared at her. Her eyes were white and she was sitting up against pillows. Elena had given Bonnie a pair of her own pajamas to wear. But Stefan was not so much puzzled by Bonnie’s incessant chanting. That he understood, especially after Damon shared what happened with himself and Elena.

No, what Stefan was puzzled by was Damon’s...well...he seemed to care for Bonnie. At least that was the way he was reading it. Had he been right all along about his big brother? Was there still some humanity left within him?

Damon was lying on the other side of the bed, wearing nothing put black, silk pajama bottoms. He was propped up against the pillows reading ‘People’ magazine and shaking his head. He looked up when Stefan entered.

“I love Elena, but if she was going on like that...” Stefan trailed off. Damon shrugged.

“You get used to it. She should be coming out of it soon.”

“I know, but God...so, what’s really going on here? Why are you lying next to her like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like...like a boyfriend or husband or something. What’s going on between you two?”

Damon grinned!

“So you don’t think I raped Bonnie anymore, hey? Let’s just say that our little witch and I, came to an agreement that will do--for now.”

Stefan folded his arms.

“What kind of an agreement?”

“One that will keep me from wanting Katherine.”

“For now?” Stefan asked sarcastically. “Look, Damon I don’t like...”

Suddenly, he stopped talking. Damon looked puzzled until Stefan nodded towards Bonnie. Her eyes were back to normal and she was sitting up straighter and looking around.

“Uh, how did I get here?”

Damon looked at Stefan.

“Leave us. Call Elena and tell her the news.”

Stefan eyed Bonnie, but said nothing more. He left the room, albeit reluctantly. Damon propped up on one elbow and looked at her.

“How do you feel?”

“Fine. I guess. What’s happened? Why am I here?” Bonnie asked, looking around. She knew she was in the Salvatore mansion, but this was not Damon’s room.

That much she knew for sure.

Damon slowly reached out and touched her hand.

“I can’t tell you why. Otherwise you’ll go into shock again.”

“I was in shock? From what?”

“You don’t remember?”

“No. I mean I remember getting out of your car and then going inside and then...OOOBLAAAAA!”

Bonnie’s eyes had turned white again and she snatched her hand from his. Damon sighed, shrugged, then went back to his ‘People’ magazine. It would be a long night.

By morning, Bonnie was back to normal. She was also aware of why she had went into some kind of witch like shock.

What the hell had her grandmother been doing fuccing Bobby Singer? Yes, she had been suspicious of the two of them from the start, but still! If Grams had seen her and Damon doing that...

Her and Damon. Bonnie bit her lip and looked around. He was nowhere around. She got out of bed, pausing to look down at herself. Who’s pajamas were these?

The door to the bedroom opened, and Elena eased in, then closed it behind her. She hurried across the room to her.

“How are you feeling?”

Bonnie nodded.

“Better. I now know why I went into shock.”

Elena bit her own lip.

“Did you know your grandmother and Mr. Singer were involved?”

“I suspected there was more between them...but I never thought I would see it. God...”

“Yeah well, Damon said that Mr. Singer could stand after...well...after your grandmother and him...well...”

Bonnie smirked!

“You’re saying that my grandmother can cure paralysis with sex? Yeah, I’ll believe that when I see it. Then again, ‘’seeing it’ was what began this whole thing. Can you drive me home? I have to change for school.”

Elena didn’t say anything and looked at her strangely. Bonnie gave her friend an uncertain smile.

“Elena, what is it?”

“What happened yesterday? I mean you left school to come here and confront Damon. Stefan left with you. Next thing I know, Stefan is running wild, supposedly under the influence of some spell Damon put on him and I don’t see you again until it’s night. Not to mention that your eyes were totally white.”

“My eyes were white?!” Bonnie asked, appalled. Elena nodded.

“Like Storm from the X-Men.”

“Great!”

Elena reached out and touched her arm.

“The point is, what happened between Damon and you? Did he do anything...” Elena trailed off. Bonnie took a deep breath and spoke.

“Damon agreed to cut the ‘bring back Katherine crap’, if we became lovers. And before you say anything, Elena, bringing back Katherine is not an option here, okay. I made a decision and that’s the way it is.” Bonnie said firmly. Before Elena could respond, a loud sound from outside caused both girls to hurry over to the window and look out.

Dean and Sam’s Chevy Impala had knocked over a fountain on the front lawn! Damon and Stefan came out of the house to confront the Winchester brothers.

Sam walked up to the two of them, while Dean popped the trunk open. Sam glared at Damon.

“I got your twelve messages. You’re a damned liar.”

“And if Bonnie admits it’s true? Then what, demon?” Damon sneered. Stefan gave Dean, who had just joined them, a hard look.

“Why don’t you both leave Mystic Falls. Neither Bonnie nor Elena are interested. You got that...DEAN?” Stefan asked. Dean nodded shortly then looked at Sam.

“Now, bro.” he said. Sam reached his hand out and began pulling and twisting the insides of both vampires! Damon and Stefan dropped to ground in agony, while Dean hurried over and snatched off their rings!

“AAAAHHHH!” Damon screamed as he began to burn. Stefan tried to crawl back towards the house. Dean reached down, grabbed Stefan by the hair and dragged him to the car trunk. He half lifted Stefan by his shirt and threw him inside!

Sam gripped Damon’s shirt collar and pulled him to the trunk. He pushed him inside as well, then closed the cover, just as Bonnie and Elena came running out. Dean waved cutely at Elena, something she ignored.

“Uh, Sam...hey! What are you doing here?” Bonnie asked in a light, but nervous tone. Dean waved the rings at the girls.

“Vampire problem is over, girls.” Dean said. “We’re going to take these two to a nice, sunny landfill.”

Bonnie tore her eyes from Dean’s and looked at Sam.

“Why? Uh...I thought you were fighting Lucifer?”

Sam gently put his hand on Bonnie’s shoulders.

“Bonnie, your grandmother and Bobby called. They said Damon Salvatore kidnapped you and made a voodoo doll of you. This is the best way to handle it.”

“Now we’ve handled BOTH of them.” Dean joined in, looking at Elena. Elena gave him the finger! Dean raised a brow and looked away.

“Sam, uh, that’s not exactly what happened. I need for you to throw their rings back in there and let them out of the trunk.”

Sam grabbed Bonnie’s arm and pulled her aside.

“I got 10 frickin’ messages from that vampire! He’s claiming the two of you are an item now. Tell me he’s lying? Tell me THAT isn’t the reason you don’t want me to waste these vamps right now?”

“I was sick, Sam! I guess when I see something shocking I go into shock! Damon had to take me from the house to take care of me!”

Dean eased over.

“What’s going on here? Let’s go Sam. Tituba and Bobby are waiting.”

“What does Bonnie’s grandmother have to do with this?” Elena asked. Dean turned and smiled at her.

“Tituba, bad ass witch that she is, is going to take care of the vamps once and for all with a spell. Kind of like what Bonnie’s descendant did to those vamps in the church...I think. Anyway, the Salvatore brothers are going to be Tituba and Bobby’s guests until we’re ready.”

“Ready to what? Stefan hasn’t done anything but try and help Bonnie! He’s protected her from Damon many times!” Elena protested, now really scared. She banged on the trunk!

“I love you, Stefan! Hold on!”

“Jesus,” Dean sniped, “do girls in this town like HUMAN men at all?”

Elena gave him a dirty look.

“The vamps in this town are more ‘human’ then some people I’m looking at right now.”

“Give me a break!” Dean muttered, turning away. Sam and Bonnie watched the exchange, before Bonnie spoke again.

“All of this isn’t necessary. Damon wasn’t trying to hurt me. Trust me on this, Sam.”

Sam squeezed her shoulders.

“I’m sorry, Bonnie.”

Bonnie tilted her head.

“Sorry, meaning you’re not going to let Damon and Stefan go?”

Elena noticed Dean pull something from out of the inside of his pocket. It was a needle of sorts. Before Elena could cry out, Dean moved up behind Bonnie and stuck it into the back of her neck! She went slack immediately and Dean caught her.

“I’ve got this, bro. And don’t look like that. If the vampire raped her, then it could cause all kinds of problems for us and this town.”

Sam nodded but found words difficult to form. He KNEW Damon had raped Bonnie, then called to brag about it. There was no way Bonnie would let a vampire willingly touch her.

Elena was almost hysterical at the turn of events, and she rushed towards Dean to try and pull Bonnie out of his arms. But Sam stopped her.

“Elena, we’re not going to hurt Bonnie. But her grandmother asked us to do this.”

“And Stefan? Will you hurt Stefan?”

Sam didn’t answer. He turned away from her and headed to his car. He was driving this time. Dean settled an unconscious Bonnie in the backseat, gave Elena a long, unreadable look, before getting into the car on the passenger side.

The Winchester brothers left the Salvatore estate with two vampires in their trunk and a witch in the backseat. Elena realized that SHE was the only hope any of them had left.

Comment

Ok I love Sam and Dean, but they were both acting like real a$$holes...i kinda want Bonnie to wake up and kick their azz

ROFL at Bonnie going into shock!! I swore blind that someone had died the way she ran out like that only to find out that her grandmother was riding Bobbie like a horse!!Really creative and funny as hell.

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Chapter 10

The Salvatore brothers awoke, naked and chained in some kind of half assed dungeon looking basement...courtesy of Tituba Bennett.

Bonnie awoke in a motel room. Sam walked out of the bathroom wearing a suit. He peered down at her as she came to.

“How are you feeling?” he asked softly. Bonnie sat up and looked around.

“Where are we?”

“Uh, in small town about forty miles away from Mystic Falls.”

Bonnie blinked and swung her legs off of the bed.

“Why? Didn’t I ask you to let Damon and Stefan out of the trunk? Did you?”

Sam gently sat down next to her.

“Bonnie, Dean is with your grandmother and Bobby. You can’t have vampires running around your hometown, no matter how nice they are to you. There are dead people to answer for. They need some kind of justice.”

“Sam, please, Stefan did nothing!”

“He stood by and did nothing when Damon killed people.”

“There was a reason for that!”

“Which is?”

“I’m not sure! But I know Elena knows why! Just ask her.”

“Okay, even if Stefan is innocent, Damon isn’t. And I don’t know that your affection for him...”

“I don’t have any affection for him, Sam. I made a deal to spare this town of Katherine and 27 vampires.”

Sam stood up and put his suit jacket on.

“So, Damon didn’t rape you, did he?”

Bonnie stood up as well and walked over to him.

“No, but...”

“He was compelling you, Bonnie. You don’t really like him. He’s just making you think that.”

Bonnie folded her arms.

“Is that what you think? Or what you wish?”

“You tell me.”

“No, Sam! You TELL me! I mean you’re acting like a jealous boyfriend! Is that it? Are you jealous?” Bonnie asked, secretly hoping against hope...

But Sam did not answer that directly. Instead he turned and walked towards a closet. He brought out a woman’s black pants suit, much like his own. He handed it to her.

“I was hoping maybe you would take Dean’s place, temporarily, on a case.” Sam asked somewhat shyly. Bonnie raised a brow.

“Excuse me?”

“Dean and I look for weird cases of supernatural activity...things that can’t be explained. Especially when someone has died. We’re in Quinn Hills, where it looks like a vamp has been killing people right and left. The authorities there think it’s some kind of wild animal.”

“But you don’t think so?” Bonnie asked, doubting that Damon was traveling all of this way. She then felt secretly guilty. Damon certainly wasn’t the only vampire in the world here. He couldn’t be responsible for every murder around.

“No, I don’t. I thought maybe if you stuck close to me, it might get your mind off of things.”

Bonnie took the suit and laid it down on the bed.

“Sam, Stefan is innocent here. I mean we’re talking about the possible end of my friendship with Elena if you do anything to him.”

“I think if Stefan is really innocent, Dean and your grandmother will know that.”

Bonnie could see that that was all Sam was willing to say on the subject. She had no choice but to accept that. She looked at the suit again and picked it up.

“I’ll go and put this on.”

Sam smiled brightly, something that made Bonnie’s heart skip a beat. He pulled a fake FBI badge out of his pocket.

“You can borrow Dean’s.”

Bonnie smiled. They were going to pretend to be Feds. Cool.

Meanwhile, Damon and Stefan were working frantically to free themselves of their binds. They were in some basement or something, and the brothers could see that there was a shade over a few of the windows to keep the sunlight at bay. Stefan tried to bite into the metal that kept him tethered from the ceiling.

“You’ll break a tooth, Stefan. Relax. We’ll get out of here another way.” Damon said coolly.

“How??? I can’t believe Bonnie’s grandmother could be responsible for this crap!” Stefan snapped, but stopped struggling.

“She’s a witch in love with a ‘hunter’. It’s Bobby Singer that’s got her acting this way. Bonnie’s father is getting married, and her new step-mother-to-be, convinced her father to have Tituba take Bonnie in.”

Stefan peered at him.

“How do you know that? Does Bonnie know?”

“To answer your last question first: no.”

“And the first question?” Stefan asked.

“Because poor Bonnie’s father doesn’t know he’s engaged to a witch! A witch that owes me a couple of favors. A witch that is not interested in having a teen, step-daughter rival witch, interfere with her plans to take Bonnie’s Daddy to the cleaners.”

“Holy Christ!” Stefan uttered. How was it that HE was never in the loop when it came to information in this town! “If you know this witch then I do too, don’t I?”

“Maybe.” Damon said coyly. “But let’s not talk about it now. We have to get out of here before...”

The basement door opened and Dean slowly walked down the steps, grinning! He coughed then stood in front of the nude vamps. He shook his head at Stefan.

“I could definitely satisfy Elena much better than you could.” Dean smirked.

“Elena will never give you the time of day if you don’t let us go.” Stefan countered, ignoring the jibe.

“This isn’t about Elena.”

Damon snickered!

“Of course it is! You’ve been jealous of my brother and Elena since day one. Now be a good lap dog and let us out of here.”

Dean folded his arms and tore his gaze from Stefan, to now focus on Damon.

“And you haven’t, vampire?”

Stefan had had it! He did something he didn’t usually do. He concentrated and began to compel Dean to let them go.

“You’re going to unclamp both of us and let us walk out of here. Then you’re going to apologize to Elena for being too unworthy of her to live. Then...”

“HEY!” Dean snapped, looking over at Stefan again. “Don’t pull that mind mojo on me! It won’t work! I’m not some weak, teenage girl!”

“Could’ve fooled me!” Damon grinned. Dean grinned back, then walked over to one of the shades and snapped it up! The sunlight made direct contact with the brothers and they both howled in pain for a millisecond, before Dean lowered it again.

“I could do this all day.” Dean told them. “Now, Tituba has agreed to let your douche brother leave this house--and this town.”

“Which one is the douche?” Damon asked. Stefan rolled his eyes!

“I’m not leaving.” Stefan told Dean. Dean folded his arms again.

“Yeah, I suspected as much. So you can stay here and die with your bro here. Oh and Damon, before Tituba offs you, she’ll want to know what witch you used to come up with that voodoo doll.”

Now Damon rolled his eyes!

“Looks like I’ll be alive a long time.”

“Actually,” Dean corrected, “it sounds like both of you are going to be tortured every which way but loose. Then you’ll tell us and then you’ll be killed. We figure this will be a way to honor the dead that you’ve both murdered.”

“I haven’t killed anyone here!” Stefan protested, trying not to think about his staking of Vicki.

“I’m not buying that, vamp. But keep telling yourself that when this sunlight rips you a new one.” Dean told him, then headed for the stairs. Once he reached the kitchen, he gave Bobby, who was now on crutches, and Tituba, a status report.

“Well?” Bobby asked.

“No go. They’re not saying squat. And as much as I hate Stefan, I don’t think he knows anything. You should let him leave town quietly.”

Tituba nodded.

“I suspected as much. And Elena is so fond of him, I guess I have no choice there.”

“Tituba, don’t be foolish!” Bobby interjected. “Blood IS thicker than water. What’s to keep that vamp from circling back here to try and rescue his brother?”

Dean knew. Elena.

“I hate to say this, but Elena could be used as leverage.” Dean suggested.

“No! I won’t do that. I’m not going to wait any longer. I’m going down there to give Damon one chance to tell me about that voodoo doll. Then I’ll eliminate him. Stefan won’t have any reason to come back here if his brother is already gone.” Tituba said firmly.

But there was trouble on the horizon. Elena could think of any other way to get Stefan out of Tituba Bennett’s clutches, except to start a rumor at school, that Bonnie HAD indeed been responsible for that movie theater massacre! Tyler Lockwood, who was still pissed off with Bonnie anyway, all of a sudden recalled the rumors about Tituba Bennett, and found a group of scared teens, to cut classes and head over to the house to harass the family.

Thank God Bonnie was not there. Elena’s plan was to get Tyler and his thug friends to distract Tituba, Bobby and Dean, while she rescued Stefan...and maybe Damon.

Dean was about to get up and go over to the sink, when a molotov cocktail came flying through the window, barely missing him!

“Holy shyt!” Dean cried out. Tituba ran to the front window and saw an angry, teen mob. She looked back at Dean and Bobby.

“What the hell is this?” she asked, more of herself than anything else. Another cocktail came through the front window and Bobby and Dean opened the front door to confront the mob.

“What the fucc is this all about?! Bobby asked.

“Shut up old man! Where’s Bonnie and her grandmother? They’re the ones that have been killing people right and left here!”

Tituba came out.

“People, you’re wrong. No go back to your homes and...”

Someone flung a cocktail straight at her! Tituba warded it off with magic, then sent it flying off into the woods! There were screams heard and more cocktails were hailed at all of them! Tituba managed to put the events in slow motion, giving Dean, Bobby and herself, time to get to a car.

Dean was about to get in, when he saw Elena. There was no way she wasn’t part of this somehow! He looked at Bobby.

“Get Tituba the hell out of town! I see Elena! I’ll get her out of here!”

“We’re not leaving town!” Tituba huffed. “But we are going to the police station! These brats have destroyed private property.”

“Are you sure, Tituba? I mean you risk exposing yourself.” Bobby warned her.

“Bobby, no one really believes I’m a witch.”

Dean nodded.

“She could say the teens were drunk or anything. Just go. I have to get to Elena.”

“Be careful.” Tituba warned.

“He will.” Bobby answered for Dean, as they backed out of the drive and sped off. Tituba kept the spell going, so Dean was able to grab Elena and haul her into the house! Elena looked around, stunned.

“What’s going on?”

“You tell me! Why are you in a mob that wants to burn down this house? The house of your best friend?” Dean asked.

“I didn’t want it to go this far! I just want Stefan!”

Dean thought about leaving those two fuccs in the basement to burn. But looking into Elena’s eyes kept him from being able to go through with it. He put out the two fires the cocktails had caused and then sighed.

“They’re down in the basement.” he told her. “I have to get to the police station to help Tituba cover her ass. We wouldn’t have done this if we didn’t think the Salvatore brothers were a danger to this town.”

Elena didn’t answer him, but watched as Dean left through the front door, walking by all the teens still in slow motion, before getting into a car and driving off. Elena hurried down to the basement and was stunned to find Damon and Stefan chained and hanging. They looked like they belonged in a porn film or something!

“Elena!” Stefan cried out. Elena hurried to him and they kissed. Damon sighed loudly!

“Can you save that for later and get us out of here?”

Elena let go of Stefan, then realized that Dean had not told her where the keys were. Probably on purpose. Damn him!

“I don’t know where the keys are and some kids from school are trying to burn down this house.” she admitted.

“Burn down this house? Why?” Stefan asked. But before he could get an answer, Damon suddenly cried out! He writhed and spun around on his chains, giving Stefan and Elena a view as to why he was acting like that.

A faint pentacle kept fading in and out on his ass cheeks. Elena gasped and backed away. But Stefan was appalled!

“Why the HELL is a witch’s pentacle burning in and out on your ass, Damon?! Answer me!”

“Christ, Stefan! You know why! Bonnie and I are connected! Even more so now that we’ve been together. That pentacle is a warning...a warning that she’s close to making love to someone else.”

Elena backed away.

“Are you kidding me?! You’re kidding? You now know when Bonnie is going to have sex with someone else because of...of...THAT???”

Damon managed to break his own manacles! He fell to the ground and looked around for his clothes!

“Damon, a little help here!” Stefan shouted.

Damon reached up and broke Stefan’s binds.

“You need to drink more human blood.” he said, winking at Elena. Elena swallowed, but hurried to Stefan.

“Let’s find our clothes, you do whatever Elena and you do.”

“And you?” Elena asked.

“I’m headed to a place called Quinn Hills. I need to stop Bonnie before she finds out...”

Damon stopped. Stefan rolled his eyes!

“Damnit, Damon! Your secrets and schemes affect everyone, don’t you see that? What the hell have you done now?”

But Damon remembered something else. He gave Elena an annoyed look.

“So I don’t suppose ‘Frank Hardy’ told you where our rings are, did he?”

Elena sighed!

“No, but...”

“Can we cut the crap here? Elena, Dean Winchester is hot for you. Do what you have to do to get our rings back, then we can vamoose. Okay?”

Stefan used his superspeed and strength to rush Damon! He wrapped both fists around his neck!

“Why don’t YOU do whatever you have to do with Winchester, to get our rings back! Okay, asswipe brother of mine?”

“Stop it, Stefan!” Elena cried out. “We don’t have time for this. Bonnie’s grandmother put a spell on everyone outside that makes them move in slow motion. Dean brought me inside the house and that broke the spell. It’s only a matter of time before everyone gets into this house!”

Stefan let go of Damon, who rubbed his throat.

“And we’ll kill them all if we have to.” Damon said hoarsely.

“No. You won’t.” Elena said coldly. “I’ll get the rings back. I’ll make Dean give them to me.”

Stefan walked over to her and pulled her into a corner. Damon didn’t bother to eavesdrop. He needed to get out of here NOW! He needed to get to Quinn Hills before Bonnie and Sam found out that he had lied about one tiny little thing. And this ‘thing’ could be the impetus that would cause Sam and Bonnie to become intimate.

That, Damon was not going to stand for.

Sam and Bonnie showed Sheriff Till their faux FBI badges, before being invited to sit down in his office. Having never lied quite like this before, Bonnie let Sam take the lead.

“Sheriff Till, we understand that the last three victims were killed at some kind of camp?”

“Yeah, Quinn Lake. The problem is that most people are under the impression that some serial killer that was running wild around there, years ago, has come back from the dead and done this. But the M.O. doesn’t fit.”

Bonnie raised a brow.

“Meaning what?”

“Meaning, that the maniac we had up before, killed with a scythe. All of the victims have had their throats torn out or bit up. I think we’re dealing with some kind of night animal. That and there was a witness to one of the killings.”

“A witness?” Sam asked, taking out a notepad.

“Yes. A Kitty Pierce. She’s married to our local congressman. I can give you their address.”

“That would be great, thanks.” Sam said. Bonnie said nothing, feeling a sudden unease she could not explain. She stood up from her chair to take the piece of paper from the Sheriff, touched it, and had a vision of Elena ripping someone’s throat out!

Bonnie gasped and the Sheriff looked to Sam, who put a strong arm around Bonnie’s waist.

“She just didn’t eat much this morning.” he explained, taking the piece of paper from her. “Thanks for your help.”

The Sheriff raised a brow, but said ‘your welcome’. Sam steered Bonnie out of the office. Once out in the hallway, Bonnie recovered.

“What happened?” he asked.

Bonnie took the piece of paper from him.

“I don’t know. I don’t know if it’s the sheriff or the name on this paper, but something is wrong here.”

“We know that. That’s why we’re here.” Sam said, his face registering concern. “Maybe it was a mistake to let you in on this. I’ll take you back to Mystic Falls and return here with Dean.”

“No. The last time I ignored a feeling like this, my history teacher was killed. Let’s just meet this Kitty Pierce and find out what she knows, okay?”

Sam nodded and they walked outside. But once they got to the car, Sam’s cellphone rang. Seeing it was from Dean, he excused himself and moved away from Bonnie a bit. Bonnie closed her eyes but kept seeing Elena as a vampire. Why would she be seeing that? Was Stefan going to turn her? Or worse yet, Damon?

Sam finished his call and was quite tight lipped about it.

“Was that Dean? Please tell me he and my grandmother came to their senses!” Bonnie begged.

“Let’s get to Mrs. Pierce’s home, okay?” Sam countered. Bonnie reluctantly got in on the passenger side and they drove to the address on the piece of paper.

It took five minutes to get to a gated home that had a slight, dated look to it. It actually looked like a house Bonnie had once seen on an old soap opera called ‘Knots Landing’.

Sam and Bonnie stared at the house from the car.

“Sam, I don’t know why I feel this way, but I think this house is bad news.”

Sam nodded.

“So do I. But we have to find out what’s going on. I have a stake in the backseat.”

Bonnie’s mouth dropped open!

“You think a vamp is inside?”

“I don’t know...but we should be prepared for anything. I mean what’s your take on it?”

Bonnie touched his arm.

“I had a vision when I touched that piece of paper. A vision of Elena as a vampire. This house is connected to Elena somehow.”

Sam reached in the backseat and got out the stake.

“We have no choice but to go in. Listen, I hate to pressure you, but how are your powers...like on cue?”

“Shaky. But I’ll never find out what I can do in a pinch if we just don’t get in there.” Bonnie reasoned. They both got of the car, looking around. When they reached the door, Sam put the stake behind his back, before Bonnie rang the doorbell--as a courtesy.

The door opened but no one was standing there. The house appeared to be pitch black. Bonnie looked at Sam.

“I’m not going in there.” she told him. Sam clamped his lips together.

“Get behind me.” he told her. Bonnie eased into the house, huddled behind Sam. They left the door open and looked over to their right.

There was a table with candles on it. Standing nearby was Elena and the tore up looking vessel that was Lucifer.

“Sam Winchester. Bonnie Bennett. Please close the door. You’re letting the sunlight in.”

Bonnie frowned, then looked at Sam.

“Who is that?”

“Lucifer.” Sam said in hoarse sounding voice. Bonnie stepped forward.

“Elena? What gives? Why are you here?”

Sam grabbed Bonnie’s arm and pulled her back towards him.

“That is NOT Elena!”

Bonnie stared at Sam, then looked at ‘Elena’. If this wasn’t Elena, then it had to be...

Katherine Pierce stepped forward wearing a black, leather, cat suit.

“Sam Winchester. I can’t wait until YOU become my husband’s vessel. After, you’ll have no need of her.” Katherine said in a syrupy tone. Bonnie stared at Katherine hard, before waving her hand. The movement sent Katherine flying backwards into a wall! Katherine was free?! Who the hell had freed her?

Lucifer grinned at Bonnie!

“The answer to your questions, dear, are I freed Katherine, who is now my wife. And it was Damon Salvatore that asked me to do it.”

Comment

interesting twist at the end of this chapter. This chap was kind of a middle bridge till the action for me so I'm curious to see what happens next..
                              Thanks for the update!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎