No announcement yet.

Voodoo-Bamon/Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 11

Bonnie’s response to Lucifer’s words, were to throw him into a wall, along with his ‘wife’, Katherine. She then turned and walked towards the door, passing Sam to step outside. Sam looked back at Katherine and Lucifer, who were picking themselves off of the floor.

“Tell the witch we’ll be looking forward to the birth of ‘our’ child.” Lucifer called out. Katherine winked at Sam. Sam turned away and ran after Bonnie.

He found her sitting in the car on the passenger side, staring into space. He gingerly got in on the driver’s side.

“Are you okay?”

Bonnie looked at him.

“You’re kidding, right?”

“I know that was a shock, but we’ll deal with it.”

Bonnie shook her head.

“You don’t understand. I thought i had ‘dealt’ with it. I thought I had entered into an agreement that would keep that hell ***** from being resurrected! Now I find out that Damon went behind all of our backs and did it anyway? Why isn’t he with her? Why would she marry Lucifer? I mean I could at least see her coming back to Mystic Falls and trying to get Stefan back, but this?”

Sam couldn’t find the words to tell Bonnie what Lucifer had said about the baby.

“I hate to say this, but we need to go back to Mystic Falls and find out just what the hell Damon has done.” he told her. Bonnie nodded.

“You’re right. Let’s just go.” she said, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. Sam started the car. He waited until they were on the highway before he spoke.

“You know, I was fooled once. By a demon. Her name was Ruby. And for some stupid reason, I thought she was more trustworthy than Dean.”

Bonnie’s eyes opened and she looked over at Sam.

“You cared for her?”

“Kind of. She seemed like she had my best interests at heart.”

“But...you cared for her romantically?”

Sam gave her a sidelong glance.

“If you’re asking me if I ever slept with her, the answer is yes. So I know how you feel.”

“Well where is she? This Ruby?” Bonnie asked.

“Dead, gone...vanished. Whatever happens when a demon is no more.”

Bonnie turned away from Sam.

“See, that’s the problem. You won’t have a constant reminder of your mistake. I’ll have to look at Damon everyday--probably.”

“No, you won’t. Dean and your grandmother are taking care of Damon.”

Bonnie was suddenly reminded of what was about to happen to Damon and Stefan. But after all that she had learned on this day, she didn’t have the energy to protest. She was sure Grams would spare Stefan. She had to.

And as for Damon Salvatore, right now she didn’t give a flying fig what happened to him!

Sam’s cellphone rang. Bonnie gave him a questioning look as he answered while driving.

“Hello?”

“Sam? It’s Lucifer.”

Sam looked down at the phone then put it up to his ear again. He didn’t even want to know how Lucifer had gotten his cellphone number!

“Who is that?” Bonnie asked.

Sam told Lucifer to hold on a moment, then glanced at Bonnie.

“It’s Lucifer.”

“God! He’s calling you on your cellphone? I mean how did he get the number?”

“I have no idea! I’d better see what he wants.” Sam grumbled, before focusing on the demon again.

“What is it?” Sam asked rudely.

“Look, I know you’ve read or at least heard about Chuck Shurley’s books. You know how important the future child that Bonnie and you have, is to me. I mean if you just had him, gave him to me, I could use the child as a vessel and be fresh and young again. I wouldn’t need you as a vessel. It’s the least you can do.”

“**** off!” Sam snapped, just as Bonnie’s cellphone rang. She looked down at her Caller ID but it said ‘unknown’. Bonnie answered it anyway.

“Hello?”

“Bonnie? It’s Katherine. I’m sorry for my rudeness. It’s just that you remind me so much of Emily. And Emily could be annoying at times.”

“What the hell do you want?” Bonnie asked, then mouthed to Sam ‘Katherine’.

“Look, I’m calling from another room. If you have a baby with Damon, give it to me and Lucifer, after tasting just a bit of the child’s blood, I would be able to walk around in the sun unfettered. Please! Lucifer and I would give the baby a good home.”

“Right!” Bonnie snapped and hung up. She felt dizzy suddenly and Sam reached his hand out to cover one of hers.

“What did she want?” he asked.

“The same thing I’m sure Lucifer wanted,” Bonnie said softly, “my future child.”

“You mean ours, right?” Sam asked, half glancing towards her. Bonnie nodded absently.

“Yeah, right, ours.”

Darkness had set upon Mystic Falls, which meant that Stefan and Damon were able to run out of a back door and zip home, while the teen mob was still moving in slow motion.

When they returned to their home, Damon poured himself a drink, then took out his cellphone.

“I see Elena refused to take my suggestion about ‘Dean Hardy’.”

“Shut up, Damon! I told you about that!” Stefan snapped.

“Yeah, yeah! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to impugn the integrity of your precious Elena. But if she had been able to convince Winchester to return our rings, it would be done by down, wouldn’t it? Which means I’m going to have to save the day, as usual.”

Stefan looked at his watch.

“I’m going to find Elena.”

“Goodnight and good luck!” Damon called out. He watched Stefan walk out of the front door, then punched in some numbers on his cellphone.

The first call was to Dean Winchester.

Dean, who had just returned to the Bennett house with Sheriff Forbes, Tituba and Bobby, watched as Tituba surreptitiously waved her hand, breaking the slow motion spell. Sheriff Forbes was treated to the sight of crazed teenagers and flashed her lights! One police car was enough to make the confused teens scatter and Tyler Lockwood ran the fastest.

Elena had followed in her car. Dean rolled his eyes! She had been pestering him at the police station about giving back the vampire ****s rings. He wasn’t about to do it. He hoped they both burned like bacon!

Dean overheard Sheriff Forbes put out a call to pick up any teens running on foot, when his own cellphone rang. He looked at the number. God...Damon Salvatore?!

“What?” Dean asked huffily.

“Yeah, I’ve got a deal for you.”

“You’re in no position to deal, vampire.”

“Oh, but I am. See, I happen to know a wild and crazy guy named ‘Lucifer’. HE released Katherine and the two are actually living in a nearby town. NOW, Katherine wants to come back and pretend to be Elena...you remember her, don’t you? I can stop her from doing that, as long as I get my ring back. Oh...Stefan will need his too.”

“Sounds like ******** to me.” Dean smirked.

“I assure you, my young Jedi, it is not. And even more importantly, I can save Sam from losing his future son to Lucifer.”

Dean rubbed his eyes briefly. Elena watched him, wondering who he was talking to. Stefan suddenly appeared beside her and she moved into his arms. Dean saw this and turned away.

“Forget the Katherine crap. Your brother can handle that. Tell me about Sam.”

“I just did. But I’ll be clearer. Lucifer wants Bonnie and Sam’s child. Basically so he can use the child as a vessel and start life fresh here. Katherine, however, wants my child with Bonnie. Now...this is going to happen either way. I can spare your brother if you give me those rings.”

“What about Bonnie?”

There was a long silence.

“That would be our problem, wouldn’t it? Now, do we have a deal?”

“No. I’m not selling Bonnie out. And making a deal with you is no better than making one with Lucifer.”

“I’m hurt, Dean.”

“Could care less, vampire. And you’re not getting your ring back.” Dean said, hanging up. Stefan and Elena approached him.

“I heard that. All of it.” Stefan said in a tight voice. Elena looked confused.

“What did you hear?”

But Stefan did not answer her. He nodded to Dean.

“A word?”

Dean nodded shortly and he and Stefan moved out of Elena’s hearing. Sheriff Forbes approached her and wanted to know what she knew about the teen mob. Elena was forced to focus on the police. Meanwhile, Stefan folded his arms.

“I know what Damon did.”

“Of course you do. You two planned it.”

“No! And I know you don’t want to believe that but it’s true. And you’re right, Damon doesn’t do well with ‘deals’.”

“What’s your point?” Dean asked wearily.

“My point is that you’re in over your head. My point is let me deal with Damon and you deal with Sam and Lucifer.”

“How?” Dean asked.

“By letting go. if you two were no longer part of the equation, then Bonnie wouldn’t be dealing with Lucifer and Damon.”

Dean eyed him.

“We’re not just talking about ‘dealing’ with your brother here. Deals have been made. Deals over a child that hasn’t been born yet.”

Stefan sighed.

“I know that.” he answered.

“I bet. So then you’ll understand if I don’t want to hear your crap. You want your ring back so you can prance around in the daylight with Elena and break her....HEY!” Dean yiped.

That was the last sound Dean Winchester got out, before Stefan dragged him off into woods at lightening speed, essentially mugged him for the rings, which were in his pocket, before heading back to the Bennett home--just as Sam and Bonnie pulled up.

Bonnie jumped out of the car, saw Stefan, then ran over to her grandmother and Bobby. Sam got out and eyed Stefan.

“Where’s Dean?”

Stefan made a show of putting on his ring, before Sam carefully eased up to him.

“WHERE is Dean?”

“In the woods. Someone ****ed him up bad.” Stefan said coolly. Sam took a step towards him, before running off to the woods. Elena finished talking to Chief Forbes and walked over to Stefan.

“What happened? Where is Dean and how did you get your ring back?”

Stefan looked from Elena, over to Bonnie, then back at Elena again.

“Never mind that now. We need to go someplace to talk. I found out something that you need to know.”

Stefan and Elena got into her car and took off, just as Sheriff Forbes was finishing up with Tituba and Bobby.

“We’’ll be on the lookout for the kids that were menacing you. But Tituba...you shouldn’t have egged the mob on. You should have just called us.”

Tituba raised a brow.

“It took almost three hours to get you to believe me! Is that how long I would’ve needed to wait for help?”

Sheriff Forbes gave her an odd look before speaking.

“I think it’s interesting that after three hours, the mob stuck around, knowing that you were headed out to get help. You don’t even have a scratch on you---and Mr. Singer was in a wheelchair last time i saw him. Pray I came out here at all, Tituba Bennett.”

Tituba and Bobby said nothing, as Sheriff Forbes walked over to her squad car, got in and drove off. Bonnie stood before them.

“What was that all about? What mob?”

Bobby looked around.

“Where are Dean and Sam?”

Bonnie looked around.

“I think in the woods somewhere. Grams, I need to talk to you...alone.”

Bobby took the hint and walked off into the woods. Bonnie watched him warily before speaking.

“I know you think you’re protecting me. But you can help me more by showing me how to protect myself.”

“Honey, I just want you to live a normal, teenage life, before you get bogged down in witchcraft. Let’s go inside. Bobby and I want to talk to you about something.”

“Grams, what’s up with him? Why is he still here?”

“He’s still here, Bonnie, because he cares. Just like Dean and Sam do.”

Bonnie was about to say something, when her cellphone rang. She saw it was Damon.

“It’s Elena, I’ll be in in a minute.”

Tituba nodded and walked towards the house. Bonnie watched her for a bit, before speaking.

“You have 3 seconds!” she huffed.

“I know you’re angry about Katherine, Bonnie. I did ask Lucifer to free her. But I found out that she wasn’t the woman she used to be. Or maybe she was exactly like that and I was compelled or blind--whatever. The point is we don’t have a lot of time.”

“Yes we do. I’m not giving anyone a baby.”

“You’ll give me one if you care anything about Sam.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning If we give Katherine what she wants, Lucifer has to find his ‘ baby vessel’ someplace else.”

“But Katherine can sip on him?”

“Bonnie---we could raise the child. But yes...we would have to let Katherine feed off of him or her...”

Bonnie hung up. She took a deep breath and started into the house when her cellphone rang again.

It was Damon.

Bonnie picked up.

“No!”

“Fine! I’ll figure out a way to fend Katherine off. Just come over. We really need to talk.”

“I can’t. I need to talk to my grandmother...”

“Oh God, please! Your grandmother has skills, I’ll give her that! Just slip away...”

“I can’t just get in my car and drive off. Sam will follow me.”

“Then make sure he doesn’t.” Damon said and hung up. Bonnie shook her head, then looked around. Sam and Bobby were helping Dean out of the woods. What happened?

She then looked towards the house. A few lights were on. Grams was waiting for her.

Bonnie backed back and began running through the woods opposite of Sam, Dean and Bobby. She could get to the Salvatore home this way.

When Bonnie got to Damon’s house, she was huffing! God, she thought she was in better shape than that! She limped to the door but before she could ring the bell, Damon opened the door.

“If you would practice using your broomstick, you’d have been here by now.” he scolded in a teasing tone.

“Bite me, Damon...and no, that’s just an expression.” Bonnie said, moving past him and into the house. She got as far as the hallway, when she looked to her right.

Katherine was standing there, surrounded by two vamps! Bonnie slowly turned and began to leave the house, but Damon blocked her way. He reached out and touched her shoulders.

“This isn’t what you think.” he began. Bonnie lurched away and slapped him across the face.

“Of course it is! Your girlfriend here and you planned to make a meal of me! By the way, thanks for lying tome about resurrecting her! If you didn’t need me, then why were you always pestering me about bringing her back?”

“I needed you at first. Then when I realized I didn’t...I didn’t want to tell you I didn’t need you.” Damon said evasively.

“Why? That makes no sense.”

Katherine rolled her eyes!

“Jesus Christ! Damon is hot for you, okay? And I’ll gladly pass along one of my hand-me-downs for you to be with. I don’t mind.” Katherine said with a gay laugh. “Anyway, Damon, hurry up and explain about the hell bed so we can get a move on.”

Bonnie raised a brow, looking from Katherine to Damon.

“Hell bed?”

Damon put an arm around her and walked her some distance away from Katherine and the two vamps by her side.

“If you want to save a child of Sam’s from becoming Lucifer’s *****, we have to do it tonight.” he said in a low voice.

Bonnie eyed him.

“I’m not doing anything, until you give me some guarantee that our baby won’t be raised as a snack for your ***** girlfriend over there.”

“Bonnie, she’s not my ***** girlfriend! She’s Lucifer’s ***** wife now. And I wouldn’t let that happen. I swear.”

Bonnie saw sincerity in his eyes, that could’ve been fake for all she knew. But he wore the same expression that he had, when he had made love to her the previous night. So she trusted him.

“But Lucifer could still go after Sam, right?”

“Bonnie, at least a child with Sam won’t be chased down by Lucifer, okay? This way, we don’t have to worry about HIM at all.” Damon said.

Just then, the door opened and Lucifer himself walked in, looking even more tore up than usual(his vessel was really falling apart). He was talking on a bluetooth to someone. He hung up and smiled at Bonnie.

“Bonnie, I thought I would come and watch. Katherine invited me.”

“Watch?!”

“Uh Bonnie,” Damon said shiftily, “that’s what a hell bed is. While we make love, Katherine and Lucifer here will watch.”

“And the vamps?!”

“Oh, well they’re there to provide drinks for us, or to fan us off.”

Bonnie put a hand up.

“Hell no! Get out of my way!” she snapped, shoving past Damon and Lucifer to leave the house. Lucifer opened up his suit jacket and brought out the ‘Bonnie Doll’. He waved a hand in front of it, just as Bonnie was walking down the drive, towards Sam, who had seen her run off into the woods and followed after her.

“Bonnie!” he called out, just as Bonnie passed out. Sam ran to her and picked her up, as Lucifer stood in the doorway, waving the doll.

“Bring her inside Sam, or she’ll suffer the consequences.

Sam stood in the drive with a passed out Bonnie in his arms, faltering. Bobby and Tituba had seen to Dean. He had lied and said he was going to see if Bonnie was okay, never indicating that he had seen her run off. Now what?

“Bring her in, Sam.” Lucifer ordered him. Inside, Damon threw up his hands! Damn! Now what?

Sam carried Bonnie into the Salvatore home. Damon glared at him as Lucifer closed the door. Sam stood in the hallway carrying Bonnie.

“Damon, take Sam upstairs and get her ready.”

“No!” Sam snapped. “This isn’t going to happen. Bonnie and I are walking out of here.”

Damon looked over at the two vamps standing next to Katherine.

“Take her upstairs and lay her on my bed. I find any bite marks or anything else wrong, you’ll both be killed. Are we clear?”

The vamps rolled their eyes and one of them kicked at some of the carpet, but they both nodded. Sam reluctantly let the vamps take Bonnie, while Damon pulled him into a hallway.

“Thanks for ruining everything!”

“Me?!” Sam protested. “What is this crap?”

“Bonnie made a deal to spare any child of yours from being a Lucifer vessel. He’s still going to bug the hell out of you about it, but at least your offspring with Bonnie will be safe because there’ll be NONE. Now, bye bye and goodnight!”

“I’m not leaving, Damon.” Sam said firmly. Lucifer walked up to them and clapped both men on the shoulder.

“If you’re not leaving, Sam, then you’re joining in?” he asked innocently.

“Excuse me?” Sam huffed.

“It’s like this, Sam. Katherine, myself and a few vamps are going to watch the conception of a child take place. Whether it’s your child or Damon’s here...”

Now Damon got huffy!

“You’re kidding me? That’s not the deal I had with Katherine!”

“Once Mr. Winchester arrived, that deal changed.” Lucifer purred as Katherine approached the trio, annoyed,

“Lucifer, I need that baby for my own survival!”

“You can survive just fine without the sun.” Lucifer scolded her. “But I need a fresh vessel! And what’s fresher than a baby, sired by Winchester here! I’ll expect you to raise me well.”

“You’ll go in an orphanage if you get in my way!” Katherine seethed.

“Ouch!” Damon said.

“How about we make a deal, Kitty Cat? How about we watch them both make love to the witch, and whoever’s child she conceives, then so be it. I’ll live with it and so will you. At least we’ll both have a 50/50 chance.”

Katherine frowned, then smiled and went into her husband’s arms. Damon looked away while Sam just shook his head.

“I’m going upstairs to get Bonnie. You three can have an orgy if you want to...”

“Sam, I’m offended.” Lucifer said. “This is not going to be an orgy. This is going to be about the better demon. Which one of you can plant your seed inside of a witch.”

“I’m taking Bonnie and leaving.” Sam said, moving past the three of them and up the stairs. Damon sighed and followed after Sam, once they were in his bedroom, Damon ordered the vamps to leave, then closed the door.

“I don’t like this anymore than you do.”

“Right!” Sam snapped, feeling for Bonnie’s pulse. “What’s wrong with her?”

“It’s a spell. It has to be.” Damon noted.

“Meaning Lucifer knows another witch?”

“Probably.” Damon answered, looking around. There were fold out chairs and popcorn nearby, as well as large, feather like fans.

“Sam, let’s just get this over with.”

“No!” Sam said and began to pick up Bonnie. But Damon blocked him.

“She’s under a spell, Sam. And I think I know what Lucifer has in mind.”

“What he has in mind is to watch you rape Bonnie, then take your kid so that his wife can have breakfast, lunch and dinner off the child for the rest of their lives!”

“That’s not going to happen.” Damon said calmly.

“No it’s not. I’m taking Bonnie and leaving town with her. We’ll go...”

“Go where, Sam? Your brother and you suck at this hunting thing, you know that? This whole thing is about giving you some freedom. Worry about staying out of Lucifer’s clutches yourself, Sam. You’ve dragged Bonnie into your mess and now she’s trying to help you out of it the only way she can think of.”

“I saw Bonnie leaving here! She wasn’t going for this!” Sam argued. The door opened and two vamps, Katherine and Lucifer walked in and closed the door behind them. Lucifer and Katherine sat in chairs, while one vamp looked the fans over and the other brought out plastic containers of juice with straws.

Katherine sat down, her eyes gleaming. Lucifer eyed them.

“Problem?” he asked knowingly. Damon looked at him.

“What kind of spell is Bonnie under?”

“Oh a nice simple one. She won’t even know others are in this room, or that she’s with two men. Get her clothes off and begin.” Lucifer said coolly. Damon began taking off Bonnie’s pants when Sam grabbed his wrist.

“No!” he hissed.

“Sam, if this has to be done, don’t you want to make sure that it happens safely? Where you have some control?” Damon whispered. Sam slowly removed his hand from Damon’s wrist.

“Get her jacket.” Damon told him. Sam said nothing and began undressing Bonnie from the waist up. When she was naked and lying in the middle of Damon’s circular bed, Katherine clapped her hands!

“Okay, now you two!”

Damon began undressing casually, as if he did this kind of thing the whole time! Sam felt shy.

“I don’t know...” he muttered.

“Of course you don’t.” Damon, said, when he had discarded all of this clothes. “Won’t Bonnie be disappointed when she gets a look at you. She won’t be able to help remembering being with me.”

Sam began taking off his clothes faster! Lucifer nodded approvingly. That jibe had hurried things along.

Bonnie now opened her eyes and saw Damon standing at the end of the bed. Her eyes felt heavy for some reason.

“Damon?” she asked. Damon gave Sam a contemptuous look. Katherine called out to Sam.

“If you had gotten your clothes off faster, she would’ve seen you first!” she hissed. Sam rolled his eyes and tried to ignore her staring at his body. Katherine sighed. Maybe she would help Lucifer get this gorgeous human to relent and be his vessel...grrr....

Damon slowly crawled onto the bed beside Bonnie and tenderly began caressing her.

“I was leaving...I don’t want anyone to see us...”

“I sent them all away. I even staked Katherine.” he lied.

Katherine scowled! Lucifer grinned and ate a piece of popcorn from a bag.

“You staked Katherine?” Bonnie asked as Damon continued caressing her body. “Why? You love her?”

“I love you. And the baby we’re going to make. I would never let anyone hurt our child.” Damon said, capturing her mouth for his own. And as Sam Winchester watched Damon make love to Bonnie, it was then that he knew that he loved her too. Katherine tore her eyes away from their slow, yet fiercely erotic love rhythm, to gaze at Sam. Her mouth dropped open.

Sam’s manhood had increased by quite a bit. Katherine eased her chair over near him, but Lucifer reached down and pulled her back towards him! He nodded to two of the vamps, who walked over and began fanning the couple.

Bonnie felt a cool breeze as she lost herself in Damon’s lovemaking. She felt as if she could relax and enjoy being with him somewhat, now that Katherine was dead and no longer a threat. And she was on birth control, so she was sure there would be no baby. She clasped Damon tighter and the cool breeze and Damon’s thrusts increased, until Bonnie felt herself spinning off into blackness.

Meanwhile, Sam grabbed Damon in a chokehold and threw him off of the bed! Damon tumbled onto the floor, then jumped up wearing his vamp face! But Lucifer held up a hand in warning. Damon put on a robe, sat in a nearby chair and sulked.

Bonnie opened her eyes again. She was in her bedroom and Sam was beside her--naked!

“Sam? Why are we here? I thought you...”

Sam caressed her face lovingly, then touched her lips briefly, before kissing them softly. Bonnie stared into his eyes.

“Sam, Grams is probably downstairs.”

“No,” Sam said thickly, “she and Bobby are gone.”

“To the store?”

“Uh, no. They went someplace overnight.”

“Where’s Dean?”

“He’s...off trying to get rid of Stefan and Damon.” Sam said softly. Katherine coughed!

“Get on with it!” she snapped. Sam eyed her and Bonnie saw that his attention seemed to be diverted. She reached up and turned his face towards her.

“I know that you’re scared about what Lucifer will do. We’ll fight for our child. It will be okay.”

“Bonnie,” Sam said, “more than anything, I want a child with you. I love you.” he said, burning her lips with his as they kissed wantonly, before he thrust deeply into her and Bonnie found her body answering his calls over and over and over again, until finally, a ring of fire erupted around the bed!

Katherine jumped up! Lucifer slowly stood while the vamps went into Damon’s adjoining bathroom to get some water! But Damon Salvatore was LIVID! He jumped threw the fire, jumped on Sam’s back and tried to bite him on the neck!

But one of his fangs scraped the back of Sam’s neck instead of penetrating it! Sam was forced to stop what he was doing and face Damon!

“What the frickin’ HELL!” Sam screamed--just as Bonnie came out of the spell.

“Uh oh!” Lucifer coughed. The vamps threw buckets of water on the bed, just as the bedroom door opened and Stefan and Elena walked in. Elena got one look at Katherine and fainted. Stefan helped her up, but glared at Katherine, who blew him a kiss.

Bonnie awoke in fresh bear pajamas, in her own room. She sat up and looked around. Why did she not remember going to bed the night before?

She got out of bed, just as Grams walked in.

“Grams? What’s going on?”

Tituba tried to keep a casual expression.

“I don’t know what you mean. It’s Saturday. You were sleeping in.”

“Oh.” Bonnie said, looking around. “Oh. So, where are Sam and Dean? Are they around?”

“They had to leave, sweetie. They’re gone. Damon Salvatore is gone too. But they’ll probably be back.”

Bonnie lifted a brow. What an odd thing to say, she thought. Not the Sam and Dean part, but the Damon revelation. She hadn’t mentioned him and she knew her grandmother didn’t care if he was dead or...”

It suddenly came back to her in a rush! The night she had spent with both young men! No...that was a dream. She had dreamt she was both of them, right?

Tituba took some towels from Bonnie’s bathroom.

“Honey, I’m doing some laundry. There’s some breakfast you can heat up when you get up, okay?”

Bonnie nodded uncomfortably as Tituba left her room, threw the towels down the stairs and stomped down them. Bobby was waiting for her.

“Hold fast there, girl!”

“Bobby, I am so angry! Sam should’ve looked out for her better!”

“You heard the explanation, Tituba and what’s done is done. Bonnie will remember and she’ll have to deal with the fact that more than likely, she’s carrying either Sam or that vampire’s kid.”

Tituba nodded.

“At least we won’t have to worry about those other two any longer.”

“No. Now all Bonnie will have to deal with is who the father of this child is, and how to raise this kid.”

“Maybe there will be no child.” Tituba said with a false hope that not even she believed.

The vamps that Katherine had had with her had been staked by Stefan single handedly. Lucifer and Katherine jumped out of Damon’s bedroom window and ran off.

Unfortunately, not for parts unknown.

They returned to their home in Quinn Hills, where they found Damon and Sam waiting for them. Damon was behind the front door and promptly staked Katherine the first moment his eyes met hers.

Sam held out his hand and sucked every bit of Lucifer’s lifeforce out of the vessel that he was in. Damon took an antique looking bottle with a plug and bottled it inside. They both stood looking at the bottle.

“We have to bury it someplace, so that he can never get out.” Sam told him. Damon grinned!

“Have you ever watched that show, Oz?”

“The prison show?”

“Yeah...I once saw someone cement someone up. Let’s find a nice construction site...with cement.”

Sam had to smile.

“I like the way you think, vampire.”

“I can’t say the same,” Damon said, “but thanks.”

“It doesn’t matter. The point is if Bonnie is pregnant, my child or yours, will be safe.” Sam said, taking the bottle from him and walking out of the house. Damon glanced down at Katherine’s body. As long as he was a vampire, and Sam was who he was, would a child of theirs really ever be safe?

Probably not. But they both had one thing in common: they loved and wanted Bonnie. And who she would decide to be with, was yet to be determined.

THE END

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant end it there!!!

That last chapter was f*****g awesome!!! I was NOT expecting a hell bed or a double love scene with Bonnie, Sam and Damon. I always like an author who can slap me in the face with a chapter and that was a ***** slap

I would love to see whose child Bonnie ends up carrying I mean hell, twins would make it even better!One for Damon and one for Sam I'm happy they both love her its sweet but twisted.

Stefan kicking Dean's ass was also well appreciated. I love Dean to death but he really deserved that one.

As sad as I am to see this story end so soon I must say bravo! It had me coming back day after day waiting for an update so really great job. I loved it

Comment

Wow

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎