Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lois cheating on Clark with Clark (Not the Blur)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=xrayvision;5674037]I think until Lois did not return to her natural time, the world would be Lois-less since there was nothing guaranteeing Lois' return to her time. So since she was displaced a year ahead of her natural time, her future self would also be displaced a year into the future (2011--a year that Earth would not ex

What I donīt understand yet is this: what happened with futureīs Lois? I mean, we know that this timeīs Lois went to the future and came back,but, that still doesnīt explain what happened to the "other Lois". Did she die because of Doomsday? Did she go to the future too but didnīt come back? In the Pandoraīs clip, Clark says spoiler warning"I died when you left" end of spoiler. So, his Lois travelled through time too? If itīs so... where is she?

Maybe thisīs tooooo complicated for my brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy222
      What I donīt understand yet is this: what happened with futureīs Lois? I mean, we know that this timeīs Lois went to the future and came back,but, that still doesnīt explain what happened to the "other Lois". Did she die because of Doomsday? Did she go to the future too but didnīt come back? In the Pandoraīs clip, Clark says spoiler warning"I died when you left" end of spoiler. So, his Lois travelled through time too? If itīs so... where is she?

She went to the future, that's why she was missing, not dead. This isn't another dimension episode. If you take someone out of the flow of time their present self vanishes. Lois's case she is sent to the future, she'll probably learn that she was missing since Doomsday, like she was in savior only she returns erasing the future creating an instant alternate version of events. There is only one Lois because she is the time traveler, she moves as everyone stands still therefore no future version because she was taken out the flow of time and leaped to the future.

Comment

^OK. Much better know. This time travel thing drives me mad. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
          She went to the future, that's why she was missing, not dead. This isn't another dimension episode. If you take someone out of the flow of time their present self vanishes. Lois's case she is sent to the future, she'll probably learn that she was missing since Doomsday, like she was in savior only she returns erasing the future creating an instant alternate version of events. There is only one Lois because she is the time traveler, she moves as everyone stands still therefore no future version because she was taken out the flow of time and leaped to the future.
          This is how I see things. Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy222

Like I said, 2010 Lois, the Lois who belonged in the time of "2010 Clark" in Lois' visions, was gone and 1 year into the future. Until 2009 Lois returned to her timeline, 2010 Lois would be in 2011. And because 2010 in that timeline was the year Earth was destroyed & everyone on it was killed, 2010 Lois died too. Think of 2010 Lois as the 2009 Lois who time traveled, but unlike 2009 Lois, she never went back to her own time & perished with everyone else. That means she would have undergone the same time travel that our 2009 Lois did, but 1 year earlier. Like I said, think of Back to the Future where Doc Brown was killed by the Libyans & did not survive until our Marty went back to 1955 & warned him about the Libyans. Just like the Doc Brown of the original timeline in Back to the Future was doomed until Marty did what he did, so was Lois & Earth until the time travel happened and various things happened that didn't happen in the original timeline. My guess is that Jor-El was not killed in the original timeline, and I hope we see him in this Friday's episode. So Jor-El's death, in addition to Lois time traveling & various other factors we may not be yet aware of, plays a part in preventing the destruction of the Earth since it got Clark to hate Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
              You occupy the same space and bad stuff happens.[citation needed]

I also urge you to read up on what happens when a small rock suddenly finds itself in a boulder.
              Just like a matter/Anti-Matter reaction, there's a big explosion[citation needed]...The exact same thing happens if your future self occupies the same space as your current self.[citation needed]

A 1 gigaton nuclear explosion.[citation needed]
              I fixed that for you... because yeah, you're right, the Pauli exclusion principle does not back up what you're saying.

Also, nobody's future self would be occupying the same space as their current self. Also, a whole person is not a fermion. Also, Smallville is telefantasy which routinely breaks the laws of physics.
              Last edited by interstellar; 11-18-2009, 03:59 PM.

Comment

People are thinking about this far too hard. I'm pretty sure it's twisted their brains into knots which is why most of this thread doesn't make sense. Here:

(click to make it larger and less eye strain worthy)

The end.

Comment

^^^
                  Thanks for posting. The timeline graphs are always welcome.

This one looks 100 times less complicated than Terminator’s. (Boy, that was a major headache causer. lol)

Comment

Originally posted by interstellar
                    I fixed that for you... because yeah, you're right, the Pauli exclusion principle does not back up what you're saying.

Also, nobody's future self would be occupying the same space as their current self. Also, a whole person is not a fermion. Also, Smallville is telefantasy which routinely breaks the laws of physics.
                    Why the heck are you too serious for this thread?
                    Do I look like Wikipedia to you? You want a citation fight here? I challenge you to Mortal Kombat!
                    I was being literal, and you're being absurd.

It looks like you have your demons confused...
                    That said, RunwallyRun gives a good point.

The day I am beaten with my vast Scientific Knowledge on an internet forum is the same day the sun goes nova...
                    Also, honestly, why so serious? Live a little.

Oh, and...How is England? I'm heir to the throne you know. 2500 or so in line, but still, heir.
                    Last edited by DavidB1111; 11-19-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

lol that's kind of silly, I guess if she is, she is cheating on him like 3 times, with him as future Clark, present and him as the blur lol but in the end they are all him, so it's not cheating, the future Clark is only different because he made different choices and he didn't have Lois with him, as the present is much happier and is already making different choices, they are the same though

Comment

I just don't like people passing themselves off as authorities on things and disseminating blatantly false information. All I'm saying is that if you're going to state ludicrous claims as fact then you really need to back up what you're saying with something more substantial than "I know my Pauli!" I mean, honestly? I have no idea where exactly you're pulling half of this 'vast scientific knowledge' from... or what it has to do with Smallville (which is a show set in a universe which clearly does not obey the same physical laws as ours) even if it were true. ...excuse me if pointing out that makes me "too serious for this thread". My problem is actually that I don't take Smallville seriously enough to care whether its physics are correct -- but I take physics seriously enough that if people are going around spreading false information then I feel like I need to step in.

England is fine. It's a little chilly.

Comment

Originally posted by RunWallyRun
                          People are thinking about this far too hard. I'm pretty sure it's twisted their brains into knots which is why most of this thread doesn't make sense. Here:

(click to make it larger and less eye strain worthy)

The end.
                          Great graph.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by bigblueplanet
                          ^^^
                          Thanks for posting. The timeline graphs are always welcome.

This one looks 100 times less complicated than Terminator’s. (Boy, that was a major headache causer. lol)
                          oh yeah i agree. I was lost after the whole I am older than my father bit.
                          Last edited by pizzahead2490; 11-21-2009, 04:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎