Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see them again.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      They weren't bad, but no more Wonder Twins, Oliver (unfortunately he's a main), Speedy, Bart, Aquaman, Cyborg, Dinah, or anyone else from the Justice League or Superfriends. I wouldn't mind seeing Zatanna once more as long as it's a serious episode where they tie her father's spell book with Lex and begin to unveil Lex's true status in the way I suggested in another thread.
      This.

Comment

I would love to see the Twins again, though as guest stars, not as series regulars. You know, kind of like Zatanna, John Jones, Bart or something like that, coming back for an encore appearance would be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
          I would love to see the Twins again, though as guest stars, not as series regulars. You know, kind of like Zatanna, John Jones, Bart or something like that, coming back for an encore appearance would be welcome.
          I agree. I liked them enough to be guest stars for say a big eppy like Justice with all the heros.

I would have like to see them in better purplish clothing though, Smallville style.

Comment

No more Wonder Twins.

Comment

I'd love it if they came back for a few visits.

Comment

still no answer for me.

No I don't want the twins back... I have never been a big fan, but lets keep Green Arrow, bring back Bart, Zatanna, and MM for more episodes... I would add Black Canary but I hear she has work now...

Comment

I loved seeing the Wonder Twins. They actually worked out well, I think. Better even than the original cartoon twins. Another appearance or two would be delightful.

It's too bad, tho. I could tell from their acting that they knew of the twins' cheesy legacy and felt funny about it a little. But it worked out quite well and given this show's catastrophic writing history that's a monumental achievement.

But I swear, I better never see that retarded monkey.

Comment

Yes!

Comment

I would love to see them again. They were awesome! I forgot how much I loved the characters.

Comment

I'd like to see them again. Perhaps they can join the League or be reserve members or something. And pop up when Clark needs a little extra help.

I don't want them as regulars though.

Comment

I don't want them as regulars or anything, but I thought they were a lot of fun. I really think they should join the League and come around whenever they have a League episode. I hope we see them again eventually, after they've become better at saving people and have a made a name for themselves.

Comment

it would have a little more 'young'dynamic' to it....a la bart /flash did...

Comment

I couldn't choose any of the choices because I don't agree with them.

I liked this episode just as much as the next guy, but the wonder twins weren't all that great. They had little screen time, and all they did was leave a mess for Clark to clean up.

-Not to be taken offensively-

Comment

They are ok but,I don't want the twins to become regulars like Green Arrow though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎