Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Kiss Ever On Smallville?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I prefer the kiss from Idol, it's hot when a girl is a bit agressive.

Comment

I love the future kiss so much because it has the most emotion in it. 2nd would be idol and then crossfire for me. Hopefully this weeks episode will make me love another kiss more =)

Comment

Originally posted by Pano
        Well I prefer the kiss from Idol, it's hot when a girl is a bit agressive.
        Tell me about it!

But the future kiss is still my top kiss over all because I'd rather have passion/love than aggression, no matter how HOT it is!

Comment

I chose other Because kisses are nice, but total package macking in Pandora will rule them all. I mean watch the trailer one more time and tell me that ain't a hot tamale sitc. Hot + sweet = Clois.

Comment

Originally posted by tbird4u
            I love the future kiss so much because it has the most emotion in it. 2nd would be idol and then crossfire for me. Hopefully this weeks episode will make me love another kiss more =)
            I TOTALLY AGREE!
            More Clois Kissing Please?

Comment

[QUOTE=MrsLoisKent;5661740]In retrospect...i just saw the kiss from the future this morning...AND IT WAS HOT! I cant wait for more Clois...

I know the feeling. Everytime I re-watch it I notice something new and I end up thinking this is best kiss ever, they kiss so nice and slow in that future kiss, like they have been doing it forever. It's so different from the others because they both lean in and its not like one of them is caught by surprise, it's their romantic "I'm going to die if I don't kiss you kiss" *sigh*.
              Idol and Crossfire were their "I need you to KNOW how I feel RIGHT NOW kisses" I end up thinking each is the best one ever whenever I see them again, Clois is making me incapable of making decisions

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kristintaps
              I liked Crossfire, because it was their first. But Idol's was also good. I just want a real-time one where we can see them pull out of it and smile or whatever. So far we've gotten credits rolling and seizure. Not a great record

This is true, I've been so distracted by the fact that these two are actually kissing without any tricks to really care lol. But we have yet to see their reactions immediately after a kiss. I really wish we had seen how Lois reacted after the Crossfire kiss. It's all left to our imaginations but I NEED to see their reactions lol.
              Last edited by Mizz Lane; 11-16-2009, 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

[QUOTE=Mizz Lane;5673001]
                Originally posted by MrsLoisKent
                In retrospect...i just saw the kiss from the future this morning...AND IT WAS HOT! I cant wait for more Clois..
                Originally posted by MrsLoisKent

ORIGINALLY POSTED By: Mizz Lane
                I know the feeling. Everytime I re-watch it I notice something new and I end up thinking this is best kiss ever, they kiss so nice and slow in that future kiss, like they have been doing it forever. It's so different from the others because they both lean in and its not like one of them is caught by surprise, it's their romantic "I'm going to die if I don't kiss you kiss" *sigh*.
                Idol and Crossfire were their "I need you to KNOW how I feel RIGHT NOW kisses" I end up thinking each is the best one ever whenever I see them again, Clois is making me incapable of making decisions

Girl, I totally agree... i cant even focus with SO much Clois action going on! And i totally agree with EVERYTHING you said about the future clois kissing...oh my, Friday cant come soon enough...

Comment

so hard to vote, i've loved them all, they have all been different but i guess i voted crossfire just cuz it was the first, i loved the lighting and Clark started it

Comment

Crossfire, then probably future kiss. Though I loved seeing Clark hold onto her neck in the Idol kiss.

Comment

Crossfire
                      Idol
                      Salvation
                      Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-26-2011, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎