Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois making that girl cry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still trying to figure out what is so funny about making someone else cry like that. Having been on the receiving end of that kind of treatment more than once, I don't find it the least bit funny. It's not because it's Lois (I'd feel the same way if Chloe or any other character did this), and I realize making that young lady cry wasn't her intention, but it still was wrong of her to do that.

Comment

• Let's not over-exagerated Lois's comment either.All she said is it's your parents's fault.By the reaction of the girl,Lois wasn't far from the thruth.It was supposed to be funny and it was...Some people take this show too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skaterpen357
        Yeah, but...what if the girl would've run out crying hysterically and tripped over someone's leg and sued them and won and became a billionare and used her newfound wealth to shut down R.A.O. and stop Zod's plans and save the world? That's also very likely to happen.
        WIN!

Comment

• I think itīs just TV. I enjoy watching Smallville and that makes me forget during 40 minutes that I have to work the next day. Personally, I prefer not to overanalyze everything.

Comment

• I agree that in real life Lois was being a creep, but for television it wasn't too bad. I've seen worst things happen in television psychartrist's offices.

Comment

• It wasn't right, but I took it as if it was for comic relief.

Comment

• Some people overreact. It WAS funny. But, people, it's a TV Show... chill!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDogLane
                  Some people overreact. It WAS funny. But, people, it's a TV Show... chill!
                  I wouldn't go that far. It is TV, but that's what we're in the forums discussing several times a week. If it's not important to you, you wouldn't have much to say about any situation.

Comment

• Erica said on the commentary that she loved doing that.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎