No announcement yet.

Chloe's Green Leather Jacket

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe's Green Leather Jacket

Seriously? Chloe wearing a green leather jacket? TPTB is purposely just screwing with us Chlollie fans now. They have Chloe wears tons of green, but they carefully choose the color of her clothing where she's in scenes with Oliver. *knocks head against wall*

I dont know,but she looked cute.

Comment

What? she's not allowed to wear green.

Comment

A green leather jacket?! Oh the horror!

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefics
          Seriously? Chloe wearing a green leather jacket? TPTB is purposely just screwing with us Chlollie fans now. They have Chloe wears tons of green, but they carefully choose the color of her clothing where she's in scenes with Oliver. *knocks head against wall*
          they are so teasing....

Comment

Originally posted by nic25
            I dont know,but she looked cute.
            Oh, I loved the jacket. She looked fabulous in it. Green is a killer color on her.

Comment

Yeah, she looks good in green. I think its because of her matching eye color.

Comment

oh, i loved the jacket. She looked fabulous in it. Green is a killer color on her.
                so true!

Comment

Chloe really likes green....LOL

Comment

Comment

Loved the jacket, how does it have anything to do with Chlollie?

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefreak1x1
                        Loved the jacket, how does it have anything to do with Chlollie?
                        Oliver's costume as Green Arrow is green leather. And here she's wearing a nicely displayed same shade green leather jacket. I'm just laughing and shaking my head. TPTB know exactly how to rile up Chlollie fans.

Put it this way, I'm pretty sure if Lois showed up with a red dress & blue overcoat fans would notice.

Comment

totally what does it have to do with ollie, the smallville costume folks probably thought it looked good on allison.

Comment

I love how Chlollie fans always notice when Chloe is wearing green. Its fantastic.

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Put it this way, I'm pretty sure if Lois showed up with a red dress & blue overcoat fans would notice.
                            I never thought about it that way, but you're right.
                            Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 11-13-2009, 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                              totally what does it have to do with ollie, the smallville costume folks probably thought it looked good on allison.
                              I think its just a Chlollie thing. Yes, its probably just seeing what I want to see. Guess I'm hoping its a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts. "See?! See?! She's wearing his color guys! And its in leather." All in good fun & fandom.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎