Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from "Idol"

The episode "Idol," that is, not "American Idol." (Sorry.)

But be thankful it's not "Fallen Idol" and Paris Hilton is far, far away...

Anyway talk about the music from the episode here.

crossing fingers to have a copyrighted song or two in the episode. But also cant wait to hear the musical scores too.

Comment

One question: A remake of any Cyndi Lauper song, or the Cure?

Comment

the use of "I need a hero!" was great! If i were a director i would have done that and actually have thought of lois with that ring tone before!

Comment

yea great use of that song for her ring tone, also loved the twin's ring tone(gleek talk lol). Then the musical scores were nice.

Comment

Love the tweeked version of the Clois theme on her little leg pop while kissing Clark... and how it changed to a moodier sound as the coma set in (or whatever it was). Nicely done.

Comment

Soundtrack

What did u think of tonight's soundtrack? I thought it was really great...better than usual. Gave the scenes depth and an emotional connection.

Comment

theres already a music thread up top ^^^^

Comment

ah. missed it. sorry

Comment

NP

every ep discussion has the music thread up top!

Comment

I loved the music in this episode, in particular the riff on the Superman theme with the Wonder Twins blunder.

Lois' ring tone wasn't the classic 'Holding Out for a Hero' Footloose version but still, it had me grinning like a mad fiend.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superspider02
                      yea great use of that song for her ring tone, also loved the twin's ring tone(gleek talk lol). Then the musical scores were nice.
                      Now THAT was great, too!!!
                      Last edited by geminis; 11-13-2009, 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I loved it all. The glasses scene and the press conference scene were the best for me. LF, can't say it enough, continues to shine this year!

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                          I loved it all. The glasses scene and the press conference scene were the best for me. LF, can't say it enough, continues to shine this year!
                          Loved it all. Louis Febre is definitely hitting constant and consecutive high notes.

Comment

The music was fabulous! Especially in the opening and the ending scene.

Comment

The music this season is fabulous IMO. This episode was no exception. In fact I'd hazard to say that it was the best use thus far of the soundtrack this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎