Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hellokitty
    At first I wondered if the cougar(or puma?) was real or not.
    Yeah, for that first shot it looked like a fake one, like a prop. Which it probably was. But the rest of the shots, yeah. It just makes me wonder... where do you rent a mountain lion? Was it that? Or was it a puma or cougar, as said above? Anyone experts?

I really liked the effect of Zan (is that his name) turning from ice back into himself. That looked pretty cool.

But my favorite was where they threw Lois off the roof of the Daily Planet, then the shots of her hanging from that pole. Nothing looked CG to me there, it looked really good. Especially the shot where Clark is looking down at her and we get that above shot of the street below with the crowd and the flashing of cameras. That was really cool. I say this for almost every episode this season, but it really looks like a major city this year. Not just stock shots, but all the ones incorporated into the shots with the actors. Love it. :-)

So excited for next week, as just from the trailer I can tell the effects are going to be good.

Comment

the ledge scene was amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
        the ledge scene was amazing!

Indeed!

Comment

A Mountain Lion, Puma and Cougar are all the same Big Cat, they are called different names in different areas of the U.S.

I loved the Cougar walking across the car! That looked Awesome! Also, The WT activating their Powers in the Watchtower.

Comment

Power Twins effects were good. I have to agree that the one with walking Cougar was great!

Comment

The special effects have stepped up so much! I mean compared to last season to now is just wow.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎