Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Idol"

Wonder Twin powers, activate! Talk about the special effects of "Idol" here.

We should be getting some good ones with the twins powers.

Comment

Jayna transforming into the cougar, can't wait to see that scene!

Comment

Well, the SFX thus far have been pretty exceptional. So I pretty much expect the same quality in this episode.

Comment

totally the sfx quality have been great this year. I really wished someone would ask the producers about the show's budget this year compared to last. Since i read its the same.

Comment

The effects have been so great this whole season, glad to see we've got a better budget for that.

Comment

i thought it was great, love that hand thingy he did to stop their powers

Comment

yea the sfx was again pretty solid this week. The twins power's activate/deactivating was good. Then the background city shots were good too.

Comment

some nice sfx but nothing jaw dropping.

Better to save the big bucks for episodes like Society and and the season finale, but nice to get some consistent stuff every episode.

Comment

well we know for [SPOILER]society/legends they got a budget increase for them. [/SPOILER]

Comment

yeah, how?

Comment

reports.

Comment

The Wonder Twins effects were cool; they were a clear interpretation of the Super Friends' visuals.

The flying ladybug felt a little too much like filler, though.

Comment

Ya there were some cool effects. They even got through the hanging off a ledge scene without it being to cheesy - although they really through her over that ledge - it looked like the cg'd that toss hahah. Loved that scene.

Comment

Yeah their sfx have been really good for a lowbudge tv show. I really liked the WT powers. At first I wondered if the cougar(or puma?) was real or not. Dang, that thing was real and they paid for it!

Great job, guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎