Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark: I'm not a brand.

Zan and Jayna: Powers activ-ack!!!! (when Clark interrupted their form/shape of) Heee!

Lois: There is no try, Skywalker, you have super powers! Why don't you pick up a phone?

Lois: Really, the situation involves clothes coming off, skin, skin on skin, ahem *clears throat* lots of skin... yes, I'm doing the virtual kama sutra with Clark Kent, my desk is soft core central.

And yes, Clark informing us that Lois tells him the color of her underwear everyday (yet another nod to Superman: the movie in this episode, like Lois' shoe falling off when she's hanging for life from the flagpole)

Comment

Clark : "Are you turning red?"

Comment

People on the street in the opener:
        "The big S!"
        "It's so big!"

Comment

Chloe - They have it in T Shirts & keychains too!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfSteel87
            Lois, you tell me what color your underwear is everyday. What more is there to know?
            Best quote of the episode

Comment

Something like, "I don't know who old-school journalists broke a story without breaking someone's neck." Lois - when she made a mistake on the typewriter in the blackout. Classic throwback.

Comment

I liked when Lois said, "When you said you wanted to meet in the copy room, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind...." LOL Lois' mind lives in the gutter, too (like mine when it comes to Clois).

Comment

I wanted to be the first to get the schwag...(hope thats the right spelling)

Dont pay attention to that blonde behind the curtain (wizard of oz lol)
                  Its your parents fault
                  definitely the skywalker star wars reference by lois lol

Comment

Lois: "Oh, you want to go there? Let me tell you about second chances, buddy. There's a way you treat a woman. It's called respect. So, just because you're some fancy hero..."

Clark as Blur: "Lois, I try..."

Lois: "There is no try, Skywalker. You have superpowers, why don't you pick up a phone?"

"You're just going to have to do something that you're going to have trouble with. You're going to have to trust me"

And

Clark: "What's with the disguise?"

Lois: "All my flannel's at the dry cleaners, go figure."

Clark: "Lois-"

Lois: "Clark- leave it alone inspector gadget. I have a top secret interview I'm doing for an expose very hush hush. So don't follow me."

*Cut to shrinks office*

Comment

Originally posted by Mizz Lane
                      I need to learn not to eat dinner while watching this show because he made me choke on my food lol. Clark a few seasons ago, hell last season, would never have said that without blushing! Now he's all sexy when he throws stuff like that in her face lol.

Like he told Chloe, " I've changed" yes yes you have into SUPERMAN.
                      I LOVED that line. I actually felt everything he meant by it. Awesome delivery, awesome line!

Originally posted by Loisdragon
                      Clark: There is no room for mistake
                      7 heaven kid: Ever
                      Clark: Not when the world is watching
                      I thought, just for a minute, that I had my eyes on Superman.

Originally posted by geminis
                      Lois: There is no try, Skywalker, you have super powers! Why don't you pick up a phone?
                      (yet another nod to Superman: the movie in this episode, like Lois' shoe falling off when she's hanging for life from the flagpole)
                      The Star Wars fan in me jumped for joy when she said that. Is there anything but gold that comes out of that woman's mouth?
                      I totally forgot about the shoe callback...good memory!

Originally posted by kristintaps
                      Something like, "I don't know who old-school journalists broke a story without breaking someone's neck." Lois - when she made a mistake on the typewriter in the blackout. Classic throwback.
                      I loved that line so much! I wanted to fist pump and take that woman out for a martini at the same time! Well, maybe a beer, actually!

Comment

Originally posted by zorasuperman
                        Chloe - They have it in T Shirts & keychains too!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Clark replies to Lois' commentary about opening up her XMAS gifts and then rewrapping them before her parents wake up: 'No Lois, that does not surprise me at all' - His intonation and expression are hysterical.

All the quotes already mentioned are wonderful.

A quote worthy episode. Really brilliant. ED and TW were amazing tonight. I hope the networks are paying attention to this dynamic duo AND I DON'T MEAN BATMAN AND ROBIN!!!
                        Last edited by u2rocks2009; 11-13-2009, 09:35 PM. Reason: grammatical error corrected

Comment

Jayna: We believe in you, Master B.

Comment

"When I heard the Blur's voice again... something stirred inside of me. But my thoughts... they keep going back to Clark. That scared guy who stepped out onto that ledge to save me..." obv Lois SsssssssQueueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

^^^That was pure beauty.

Comment

Lois: Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas to me.

Clark: I AM the shield. !

More Lois: A light in the darkness...let the blur be the hero he needs to be.
                                I like to call him (D.A. Roy Sachs) Saxophone because he blows his own horn.
                                I've picked out a nice little font for my expose: Shady Sachs sucks city dry.
                                Out of my way, move it or lose it.
                                Personally, I don't mind the bump in your geek factor.
                                and despite the dilemma: I'm going to save you a lot of time and money, ok? It's all your parents fault.

Chloe: Your father lives on through you, not your shield.

Clark (first line of the episode and truer words were never spoken): I wish we had more time.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎