Clear All

Idol - 2.8 MINIMUM
    Pandora - THE BIG 3-0

Comment

My guess is at least 2.8!

Comment

2.80m

Comment

Just hoping it remains at or continues momentum it's been demonstrating throughout the season.

I don't predict #'s because I've become superstituous about it and sense I'm a jynx.

(I must say the commercial that aired after Kandor could've been better...it was really confusing and short. All I remember is a stupid cat popping up and don't necessarilly think viewers will be lured by that promo). A much more effective commercial aired last night that I wish aired after the Kandor.
          Last edited by davidbrenton; 11-13-2009, 03:30 PM.

Comment

im hoping for the 3 mill mark

Comment

2.45 million. Don't shoot the messenger, not sure even why I think that but that's my prediction and I'm sticking with it.

Comment

2.6mil

Comment

I'm gonna guess low and hope I am way off and that it is way more then my guess of 2.15 million

Comment

yea i am hoping it stays between 2.5-2.7 like the last few weeks. They better have a kick butt promo for pandora.

Comment

I thinking it will be about 2.7-2.8 million. I think it could of done better if they promoted it the right way. They showed too much of the Wonder Twins on the promo, and quite frankely I thought the preview looked kinda boring. Anyway, I still have confidence it will do well tonight.

Comment

Im in Looove with the Twins,whats not to like...everyone to your TV sets now....

3,5 million. - u can dream right

Comment

Hope they're good.

Comment

That deserves the BIGGEST BESTEST RATINGS THIS SHOW EVER FRAGGIN GOT!

And if people missed out and ratings are somehow lower, I pray that every news media outlit in the entire world runs an article covering "Idol" so next weeks ratings are HUGE!

Comment

I'ma guess low because some Smallville fans prob didn't watch because of the wonder twins.

2.3-2.5 hopefully

Comment

2.7 cuz many were expecting a good episode but it was an average episode .... it should ve been 3.0 but with thanksgiving coming up i predict 3.0-.3 = 2.7

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎