No announcement yet.

Chuck and Becky

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck and Becky

It looks like Chuck is getting some lovin tonight!

The way Becky was eyeing him after he got rid of that kid demon made me laugh so hard

Comment

oh man those two. that actress is brigette from the ginger snaps movies. i just found her hilarious when she looked at chuck that way. plus in those movies, she's so dark and here she's so out there.

Comment

Originally posted by number8
        The way Becky was eyeing him after he got rid of that kid demon made me laugh so hard
        same here

Comment

but where is she at The End?

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
            but where is she at The End?
            Maybe she didn't make it. It's possible the virus got her. It seemed to get a lot of people. Or she was around, but we just didn't see her. He makes no mention of her if I recall correctly.

Comment

The end scene with Becky and the REAL Sam was brilliant, so funny!

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBamThankUSam
                Maybe she didn't make it. It's possible the virus got her. It seemed to get a lot of people. Or she was around, but we just didn't see her. He makes no mention of her if I recall correctly.
                You could think of it as this: In that reality, Dean and Sam stopped hunting together after they cut off War's finger, and that was it.

So if Sam and Dean stopped hunting together, then Becky wouldn't have asked the boys to go to the convention(either she tried to get both, or one of then, and both declined), so that romance between Chuck and Becky probably never got started, and if it never happened from here on out to five years into the future, then it's probably not meant to be, so later in the season, Buck will probably break up. Yes, Buck is Chuck and Becky together.

Comment

^^Yeah, that's probably the answer I could have come up with had I wanted to put some thought into it, lol. You are right. Darn alternate reality stuff getting me again!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎