No announcement yet.

New History Teacher

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New History Teacher

I know I've seen him before but I can't remember where. What's the actor's name?

That is Matthew Davis, who was "Warner" in "Legally Blonde".

Comment

Thanks Jenn! My friend and I were so annoyed we didn't know lol!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

look like he might be another vampire

Comment

Yeah... he is. Now whether he's a "good" vampire or not we have yet to find out... I'm going more towards evil just cause he was so shady tonight. But who cares he's really hot lol

Comment

Who really immigrated in 1755? His ancestors or ric himself.

Comment

have you read the tvguide interview? he says that alaric isn't a vampire he is a vampire hunter/slayer. so he isn't a vampire but logan sure is!
                Last edited by LexGossip; 11-13-2009, 05:54 AM.

Comment

I think that Alaric is a Vampire. I think that Logan is a slayer. I think that Matt is the "Werewolf".

Comment

Originally posted by puppybunny1
                    I think that Alaric is a Vampire. I think that Logan is a slayer. I think that Matt is the "Werewolf".

I thought Alaric was a vampire until he said about his dead wife then i thought no he is a Vampire Hunter, Logan is definatly not human so either the Vampire or warewolf and Matt should be just Matt

Comment

Jeremy should be the werewolf next season. I think Alaric is a vampire hunter but he might become an ally later on to Stefan, Elena and her friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian250
                        Jeremy should be the werewolf next season. I think Alaric is a vampire hunter but he might become an ally later on to Stefan, Elena and her friends.

this is from wiki about the books

While having to stay out of the way of the town's new vampire hunter (the new teacher, Alaric),

Comment

He's going to be dark in the beginning but he becomes an ally later on I believe.

Comment

In the books Alaric was a vampire hunter, or he was into the whole paranormal and stuff.

Comment

Why are people spoiling things in here? This is about the episode, and not about TV guide interviews that spoil Alaric's role in TVD. That belongs in the spoiler section so please use spoiler tags next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎