No announcement yet.

New History Teacher

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puppybunny1
    I think that Alaric is a Vampire. I think that Logan is a slayer. I think that Matt is the "Werewolf".
    Well, judging by the ending and Logan asking Elena's aunt (sorry, can't remember her name)
    for her to invite him in, I would say he is a vampire. Of course, the writers could be just trying to throw us off the track, tho I didn't see it that way.

Which one is Matt, still trying to learn all the names of the characters?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiritedDiva
      Well, judging by the ending and Logan asking Elena's aunt (sorry, can't remember her name)
      for her to invite him in, I would say he is a vampire. Of course, the writers could be just trying to throw us off the track, tho I didn't see it that way.

Which one is Matt, still trying to learn all the names of the characters?
      Her aunts name is Jenna. Matt is Elena's ex-boyfriend/the guy hanging out with Caroline eating snacks on her bed.

Comment

I like Alaric. He is very hot and I believe he is a vampire. If you remember he could not enter Elena's house and the ring on him

Comment

Originally posted by darthcow
          Her aunts name is Jenna. Matt is Elena's ex-boyfriend/the guy hanging out with Caroline eating snacks on her bed.

Thanks.

Comment

i don't believe he is a Vampire but i think he is a vampire slayer

Comment

I still think he's intended to be a vampire hunter. I think his inspection of the door frame has something to do with that, maybe he can sense that vampires have passed through the door.

Comment

Originally posted by ojugo20
                I like Alaric. He is very hot and I believe he is a vampire. If you remember he could not enter Elena's house and the ring on him
                He is a Vampire Slayer.....

But he have any powers??? or is only skill/training???

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎