TV Guide- Smallville Producer Reveals Big Plans for Chloe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^Sorry, I totally agree. lol

Comment

• ok thanks yea as i said there is some shorthand names folks use online that i just dont know what they are lol.

Comment

• good for chloe getting happier times, i don't like either that they want to give Chloe all credit for what Clark has become, it's the same thing they did with Lana. I get that each person in his life has shaped him to who he is, we r all like that but they need to be careful when in doing that, taking away credit for the good decisions he has made to become who he is and supposed to be

Comment

• Originally posted by superspider02
          woah i think there is way more chemistry with lois and clark, and also clark and chloe have always had great chemistry on screen together. Sure ollie/chloe is an interesting idea to play with. But if allison is leaving and they do have a 10th season it would be pointless having her be in a relationship with someone and not being around. Compared to maybe having a little romance with a guest star for a couple episodes. And then she either leaves, dies(i hope not), or leaves with said guy. We just dont know what is happening.
          I concur I Tottally Agree with you!

Comment

• yea i always thought that over the years clark and chloe, clark and lois had some great chemistry on screen. Then of course lionel/martha/johnathn's actors all had great chemistry too.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎