Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Idol" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My local CW network audio just gave out again! Crap! It seems to always happen during Smallville!! Does this happen to anyone else?

Oh thank goodness! It was short lived this time! But I sure missed some stuff!

Comment

• oh that happens some times u know,

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

it sucks for you guys who keep getting audio/visual problems with your cw's. I only had the problem once this season and it was for savior with no audio for the first 8 mins or so.
      Last edited by superspider02; 11-13-2009, 07:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• That episode was FANTASTIC! The Wonder Twins were the Wonder Twins. Lois was the awesome sarcastic, witty woman that I know and love. Clark/Blur was the big cute bumbling/awesome superhero guy that I know and love. Everything in its right element. What a season!

Comment

• yea this was a totally superman like episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by superspider02
            yea this was a totally superman like episode.
            Just had to emphazise the truth.

Comment

• thanks david lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by superspider02
                yea this was a totally superman like episode.

THAT'S EXACTLY what I thought!!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                Just had to emphazise the truth.
                I'm right there with you, David!
                Last edited by hellokitty; 11-13-2009, 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• yea now to bad we just dont have the full on superman suit, cause that is the last thing we really need.

Comment

• argh, i cant wait for this episode [Mod Edit] stupid stupid australia for not airing smallville. was it a good episode?
                    Last edited by STFanatic; 11-14-2009, 12:36 PM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite rule #9 (Bannable offence)

Comment

• h t t p : / / s e r i e s - w o r l d . i n f o the forums do not allow to pass useful link on how to find the best series I have managed to find out you add the letters of the title and write together exactly as you see, this site will undoubtedly accomplish much in your life

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎