Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    I think one way they could have improved it would be by having Becky try to tell Sam about the Colt much earlier on & have her be interrupted from doing so by a number of reasons, the biggest being her own off the wall enthusiasm for the various Supernatural things & people at the convention.
    And she was interrupted from saying anything to Sam or Dean about the Colt BECAUSE of the convention, even when Dean speaks up about the Colt. She's a fan girl, she was all over that convention, and then when it was finished, THEN Becky's mind was clear to tell Sam.

Comment

I wasn't hugely into this one. I thought there were some funny parts, but overall, I wasn't into it. I taped it so I am going to watch it again before voting. Maybe I was just in a mood last night. I had just worked out, so I was pretty tired. Maybe that effected my viewing.

Comment

I love the story, was fresh and new, but..I could be a lot better for the end.

Comment

Another stellar episode. Even the fillers are quality on SN. One thing I could not help but notice was the huge weight difference in Dean. Last episode he actually had a bit of a double chin, in this episode his face was hollowed out he was so thin. Weird.

Comment

this episode was surprisingly well-done and very funny. And I think both brothers learned something in this episode about themselves.

Comment

First let down of the season, for me. Sorry guys, it just wasn't up to the standards of the other episodes this season.

Comment

Quite simply the funniest episode since the one with the rabbit's foot in Season 2 that i can remember.

Side splitting laughter throughout!

Comment

On Community (NBC), a dude prooved he was old enough to date his teacher by saying "I saw Ghostbusters in a theater."

This hour of TV was worthy of the name Ghostbusters. (And I'm old.)

Prophet Chuck puts the goo in goofy. His episodes are my faves.

Comment

I don't think Supernatural has ever had an episode I didn't like.

Comment

Originally posted by kari916
                      I don't think Supernatural has ever had an episode I didn't like.
                      Same here! This season has been great! And the fact that I'm going to have to wait until January to see what happens is giving me a nervous twitch! I was surprised how quickly Becky had to break Sam's heart by announcing that she could no longer love him and she was now with Chuck!

I was a little surprised that the fans at the convention had no idea what Sam and Dean looked like in those books! Are there not descriptions or at least drawings of the boys in Chuck's Supernatural stories?

Comment

what is the song of the ring tone that girl had on her phone?

Comment

I've said it once and I'll say it again: I love how this show pokes fun at itself and recognizes that it's a TV show. That's really fun to see, plus the possible foreshadowing.

I think it's great that the writers basically pointed out the meaning of the show for those too dim to figure it out themselves. Supernatural has always been about the brothers and having that co-pilot in life, friend or whatever, that is willing to risk everything to protect you. Family is a pretty big deal (and is not limited to blood).

Beyond this, it was awesome to see the continued presence of actors that have been on Smallville (little Lex, Vala) ... On that note, I'm pretty sure the chubby Dean LARP is the mean older brother from the Home Alone movies.... just sayin'

Plus the whole "It's really not jumping the shark if you don't ever come down" line was hilarious

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎