No announcement yet.

Whats next for Peter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats next for Peter?

throughout all the series the writers of heroes screwed peter over and over again,nearly blew up new york,nearly released a virus that could of potentially wiped out mankind,built him up to be the superhero then took it all away with a hug from his dad!!!(still dont forgive them for that)what do you think should happen with peter....
    give him back his powers and fight it out with sylar!!!
    0%
    stays being a paramedic and settles doan with emma
    0%
    just kill him off!!!
    0%
    other
    0%

Hiro powers came back without the formula. Wonder if Peter powers would have came back if he did'nt drink the formula.

Comment

when did Hiro lose his powers?

Comment

I don't care for Sylar. He made a good villain in season one, and was pretty decent in season two, but the writers have been giving him the spotlight lately and that's just ruined the effect. His character worked because he was always that dark figure in the background, screwing things to hell but never properly being explained.

The show would be much better off without him. It's almost become routine:
        "Sylar's dead!"
        *Sylar comes back*
        "BOO!"

To clear up, I think that Peter should settle down with Emma and Sylar should just leave. Maybe permanently strip his powers and have him leave for a few seasons (if the show picks and and doesn't get cancelled ofc)

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
          I don't care for Sylar. He made a good villain in season one, and was pretty decent in season two, but the writers have been giving him the spotlight lately and that's just ruined the effect. His character worked because he was always that dark figure in the background, screwing things to hell but never properly being explained.

The show would be much better off without him. It's almost become routine:
          "Sylar's dead!"
          *Sylar comes back*
          "BOO!"

To clear up, I think that Peter should settle down with Emma and Sylar should just leave. Maybe permanently strip his powers and have him leave for a few seasons (if the show picks and and doesn't get cancelled ofc)
          I did'nt think we would see Sylar much at frist. I thought they made Sylar trun into nathan so the actor who played Sylar could have a berak but he was shown in every epoisde

Comment

Originally posted by BrittanyBean
            when did Hiro lose his powers?
            When Arthur took them.

Comment

give him back his powers and fight it out with sylar!!!

Comment

Fix Peter

Personal opinion, give Peter back his powers, the bad guys have too much power and the white hats need someone that can do some damage.

Comment

I would love for him to get his powers back.

Comment

This show has become so retarded now that Peter doesn't have all of his powers, just....wow. He was the most awesome guy and know he just looks like an idiot.

Comment

Unemployment (please)

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎