No announcement yet.

Will Lisa end up as a good Visitor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KryptonSite
    But what of characters like Willie? I don't think he viewed humans as a food source....
    We didn't really get to know willie until after he started crushing on the human. We know he valued life when he saved the doctors father (sorry i dont have all the names down) But that could also have just been part of their initial plan to get the trust of the humans around them.

I don't think all V will like the idea of eating sentient beings, like Willie and the 5th column, but I don't think ANY V is naive of the intentions of Anna on earth. I think they all know what is going on to some degree, but not all of them will wind up agreeing with it and go rogue like the black man and the mechanic in the new series.

I don't think we can apply human traits to aliens, it is a mistake that the peace ambassadors are all making. And made previously in the original series. The guy who played the peace ambassador in the original mini series? If you know what happened to him for his faithful service then you get what I mean by that statement.

[SPOILER]They eat him...[/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      With Lisa and probably other Visitors on the motherships, I think they are in the dark about what Anna is planning for the Earth. They're being mislead by Anna and doing what the assume as a peace seeking mission on Earth. The only evil Visitors are those closest to Anna.
      how do you come to that conclusion? Do you really think Anna could pull off such a massive coup while leaving the majority of her people in the dark? If that was the case Anna must be supremely confident, bordering on hubris, that

a) she can keep the truth from EVERYONE, human and V alike, indefinitely
      or
      b) once all the "peace-loving" Vs see what she's really doing they'll forget all about peace in an instant and start eating people with no questions

neither option makes sense. No one can pull off an invasion, especially a globlal invasion, with most of your forces believing they are there to do the exact opposite of invading.

It's possible Lisa could be one who genuinely believes in peace, I don't know (but in my gut I doubt it), but to say only Anna's innermost circle and the couple of sleepers are driving the war, it doesn't add up

Comment

One Visitor from the original that everone forgets is Phillip (of course you would have had to make it to near the end of the cheese that was the series to see his character)He was a very "proud to serve my people"type character that was high up in the Visitor chain of comand that ended up turning good. Once he got to know humans he stopped looking at them as cattle and saw they were intelegent beings.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
        how do you come to that conclusion? Do you really think Anna could pull off such a massive coup while leaving the majority of her people in the dark? If that was the case Anna must be supremely confident, bordering on hubris, that

a) she can keep the truth from EVERYONE, human and V alike, indefinitely
        or
        b) once all the "peace-loving" Vs see what she's really doing they'll forget all about peace in an instant and start eating people with no questions

neither option makes sense. No one can pull off an invasion, especially a globlal invasion, with most of your forces believing they are there to do the exact opposite of invading.

It's possible Lisa could be one who genuinely believes in peace, I don't know (but in my gut I doubt it), but to say only Anna's innermost circle and the couple of sleepers are driving the war, it doesn't add up
        You know I dont think they are going to follow the humans as a food source in this version. In the scene with the african American Visitor(god I need to learn these peoples names)and the V medic he says (paraphrasing) "I dont know what the others have planed for the humans but its not going to be good" Since they are the same race wouldn't the Visitors on earth know that humans were edible if so it wouldn't be easy to figure out why Anna is here
        Last edited by jsith99; 11-11-2009, 03:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think we will find out that Lisa is being used by the Visitor high command as they are using Tyler and all humans. It could be possible that there will be a visitor human baby. We see that Erica's partner was a lizard and had a wife and a kid. But perhaps a V man can impregnate a human and it's no big deal. But maybe the twist is a Human man has never impregnated a Visitor woman and that is why Anna is making Lisa getting involved with Tyler.
          Just some ramblings...

Comment

Originally posted by jsith99
            One Visitor from the original that everone forgets is Phillip (of course you would have had to make it to near the end of the cheese that was the series to see his character)
            SUPERMAN NORTH sais Yes Willy Martin and his twin brother and a blonde alien

Comment

Originally posted by jsith99
              One Visitor from the original that everone forgets is Phillip (of course you would have had to make it to near the end of the cheese that was the series to see his character)He was a very "proud to serve my people"type character that was high up in the Visitor chain of comand that ended up turning good. Once he got to know humans he stopped looking at them as cattle and saw they were intelegent beings.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

You know I dont think they are going to follow the humans as a food source in this version. In the scene with the african American Visitor(god I need to learn these peoples names)and the V medic he says (paraphrasing) "I dont know what the others have planed for the humans but its not going to be good" Since they are the same race wouldn't the Visitors on earth know that humans were edible if so it wouldn't be easy to figure out why Anna is here
              I wasn't necessarily talking about eating humans specifically; I just meant turning from peace to actively harming humans. Maybe Lisa will end up like this Phillip character with any luck.

Comment

Well Ryan is a good visitor. Lisa might defect to the Fifth Column. Some of the visitors might not know of the plan they just came along.

Comment

I'm personally hoping that Lil' Miss Lizard is, and remains, evil to the core. If I were writing it, I'd keep her smiling, smirking and stringing Tyler Evans along to the very end of the line, summing it all up with a line on the order of, "You were an asset to be exploited and expended. Good riddance, human." If we can assume that Tyler Evans is the new Daniel Bernstein, then his (somewhat reasonable) infatuation with Lisa becomes all the more amusing and/or tragic if she's one of the series' monsters.

I'd imagine that the series could do with at least one die-hard believer in whatever mission that the Visitors have up their sleeves among the main characters. Lisa can fill this role just fine, and look good doing it---I hope she's playing Tyler Evans like a fiddle.

Comment

I think Lisa has a thing for Tyler and was upset because she knew his violent act would make it harder for him. I don't think her disappointment shows she's good. I think it's more of a convenience thing since she may have fallen for Tyler. It's definitely way too early to tell how Lisa's character will evolve but I figure her storyline may probably go down the path of the villain who still falls in love with the human boy. This may make her become "good" or it could simply just be that she's evil but a part of her will always want to keep him safe. For now I'm guessing (with nothing to back this up) that she IS aware of the V's plan but how her character develops is still up in the air. I'm interested to see where her character goes.
                    Last edited by blink2matrix; 11-13-2009, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
                      There is NO WAY the V's would place someone in a position of authority who interacts with the peace ambassadors unless they felt they were absolutely loyal.
                      Martin (and even his twin brother) in the original were both in high positions and became part of The Fifth Column so who knows about Lisa. Interesting possibility re: Willy parallel.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by blink2matrix
                      it could simply just be that she's evil but a part of her will always want to keep him safe.
                      I'll go with that for now
                      Last edited by resistorperish; 11-14-2009, 05:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Just watched the new EP. I stand by what I said here

Comment

Having just read the interview with Logan Huffman, he says that the Tyler/Lisa relationship will turn into a modern day "Romeo & Juliet". This got me thinking that although Lisa's motives may have started out for all purposes evil. I think she will soon come to realise that everything she has been told by Anna about humans is not true & the more her feelings for Tyler change the more her conscience will get the better of her.

Comment

Originally posted by El Nino
                            Having just read the interview with Logan Huffman, he says that the Tyler/Lisa relationship will turn into a modern day "Romeo & Juliet". This got me thinking that although Lisa's motives may have started out for all purposes evil. I think she will soon come to realise that everything she has been told by Anna about humans is not true & the more her feelings for Tyler change the more her conscience will get the better of her.
                            I think you may be onto something here. However what will be interesting to see is how Tyler reacts when he realizes that that pretty blond hair, pearly skin and blue eyes all come off and a demon-looking monster is underneath. Will he still be in love/infatuated? And where will that leave Lisa and her future motives for helping humans if he turns his back on her?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎