Episode 2 Bloopers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2 Bloopers

Anna's Visa has Male as her sex not Female

Does it really say "sex" or "gender" underneath the "M"?
    The "ENTRANCE" part in the lower part of the visa marked "M" may stand for "Mothership."

Comment

It says "SEX" above the "M". Maybe U.S. Immigration knows something about Anna nobody else does lol.

Comment

Lisa's card better not have an "M" on it!

Comment

they make mistakes like that all the time on shows, they don't expect people to notice that part of the passport

Comment

I'll have to check my tape later, but I think Anna's card now says "F" instead of "M"..I saw a quick clip of it in the ad for next week's show..

Comment

I wonder if things like this are put in as inside jokes rather than mistakes

Comment

LOL I'm curious about that too. Good catch.

Comment

I just checked my tape and it does have an "F" on Anna's card..Somebody must have caught that mistake and re-shot that scene..

Comment

Oh, man, that is funny... LOL, thanks for posting that. It's good that they caught it, though, before they aired the most recent promos.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I noticed another blooper in the episode... when Tyler looks at his phone, in one shot it says "8:48" and the next it says "12:37."

And the sound dubbing in the scene with Erica and Father Jack near the end was terrible.

Comment

Did I read that they fixed the "M" on Anna's Visa?

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                        the sound dubbing in the scene with Erica and Father Jack near the end was terrible.
                        What made it really bad was the sync, but I'm sure the editor did as well as he or she could.

Sometimes, you can't help that mess. Crap happens in shooting, sometimes, so I'll let it slide. Having said that, I'll need for it to improve
                        Last edited by savingpeoplething; 11-11-2009, 06:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

In the "Pilot" trailer it says "M" but when they show them stamping the passport it says "F"

Comment

I never spotted the any in the second episode but in the pilot i did wonder how Roy managed get up those steep flight of steps of the church in his wheel chair, as the church doesn't have disability access.

Then when he comes back later on in the episode to tell Jack he had been cured & can walk, why the hell was he still using the wheel chair !!

Comment

There might have been some other entrance to the church besides the steps? Maybe there is an elevator we don't know about?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎