No announcement yet.

Was Kara supposed to be in "Kandor"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Kara supposed to be in "Kandor"?

Sorry if it has been answered in some other thread, I tried to look around but didn't find an answer to my question.

I was on IMDB.com checking on the new show V with Laura Vandervoort (Kara) and I clicked on her to see if she had been in something else than V and Smallville. I was kinda surprised when I say Kandor listed as the last episode in Smallville she was in.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1490354/ if you click the link you can see her listed there. So did she film something for this episode that they removed or what?

Originally posted by Triple-X
    Sorry if it has been answered in some other thread, I tried to look around but didn't find an answer to my question.

I was on IMDB.com checking on the new show V with Laura Vandervoort (Kara) and I clicked on her to see if she had been in something else than V and Smallville. I was kinda surprised when I say Kandor listed as the last episode in Smallville she was in.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1490354/ if you click the link you can see her listed there. So did she film something for this episode that they removed or what?
    Welcome to kryptonsite, and I hope you enjoy your stay =P

As to the answer to your question, simple answer is no.

It was said in the spoilers that she would not be featured in Kandor.

These are spoilers posted at the very first website devoted to the CW's TV series Smallville! Featuring up-to-date news, spoilers, pictures, an episode guide, and more! News and spoilers usually are posted here first.

everything Smallville spoilers there

P.S: IMDB isn't a reliable source to get info from.
    Last edited by Tenck; 11-10-2009, 01:36 AM.

Comment

She's currently searching for the present-day Kandor.

Comment

I loved "Kandor" and thought it was a near perfect episode. But there could have been a Kara reference there.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎