No announcement yet.

Forbidden Allure (Clark & Tess)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicely done

i think lois shot youself in the foot with that little tantrum in tess's office

so who is clark partner now?

why do i get the feeling where is more to Rudolph Jackson (the Third) then meets the eye

wasn't tess originally supposed to be a love interest for clark in SV

i wondered why they scraped it???

Comment

Thanks. I'm not totally sure what's in store for Roo...except that Lois WILL go on a date w/ him (dun,dun,dun).
      From a few of the scenes in Plastique and Toxic it did seem like the writers were going to make her a love interest for Clark. I wish
      they wouldn't have scraped the idea, but that doesn't stop my brain from formulating it.
      I'm not sure who Clark's partner is going to be in the interim, we shall see. But shout out to Rebecca @ Smallville Small, I will use the scene w/ Tess and Lois fighting over Clark but talking about "art".

Comment

From a few of the scenes in Plastique and Toxic it did seem like the writers were going to make her a love interest for Clark. I wish
        they wouldn't have scraped the idea, but that doesn't stop my brain from formulating it.
        am gald it did not put you off writing this story

ART
        Last edited by nas2439; 11-21-2009, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Yeah. Rebecca's idea was to have lois and tess fight, (it will be at an art show or museum) using "art" as a euphemism for Clark. Just go with it. *waves magic hands* it will all makes sense in the end.
          Oh and you guys' thoughts about Roo has made some other thoughts start percolating. This will definitly get interesting...
          I was wondering, how am I doing with Tess' character? Should she be a bit more evil? Suggestions are welcome.

Comment

Please write more ,this is a a very great story. I love it.

Comment

*squee*

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
                Yeah. Rebecca's idea was to have lois and tess fight, (it will be at an art show or museum) using "art" as a euphemism for Clark. Just go with it. *waves magic hands* it will all makes sense in the end.
                Oh and you guys' thoughts about Roo has made some other thoughts start percolating. This will definitly get interesting...
                I was wondering, how am I doing with Tess' character? Should she be a bit more evil? Suggestions are welcome.
                hey again

am loving tess the way you written her

cant wait to see tess's reaction when she realities she blow up her own boyfriend ( or whatever they are )

p.s when do we see tess ( square dance ) @ the Harvest Festival

Comment

Great update Tess and Clark are a great the way you write then and I Love Lois's new patner. LOL PPMS

Comment

I'm enjoying this story! Keep up the good work! And update soon!

Comment

I'm a huge Clois fan on the show, but your story got me hooked, I'm shipping Cless on fanfic now!!
                      Can't wait for your update

Comment

Please give me an update today! I'm home sick with a brutal sinus infection
                        On another note: make sure to have a happy Thanksgiving this week!

Comment

I'm sorry you're sick! I will try to write today, but you might have to hang on until
                          Thursday. Sorry! But you're "Museum/Art" scene will be coming soon.

Comment

sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat 25
                              I'm sorry you're sick! I will try to write today, but you might have to hang on until
                              Thursday. Sorry! But you're "Museum/Art" scene will be coming soon.
                              take your time

i will sit here and wait Patiently

am sure it will be Worth it

ps where are we going to see Cless @ Harvest Festival

Comment

can't wait for next update

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎