No announcement yet.

Forbidden Allure (Clark & Tess)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by costas22
    I started reading this last night and it seems quite promising Cat. I read the first 8 chapters thinking that that was the story pretty much. Turns out there's 47 of them. Can't wait to go through them.

lol took me 2 whole days to read the whole thing first cless fic i ever read and it's the reason im a clesser

Comment

• Originally posted by lana4ever
      lol took me 2 whole days to read the whole thing first cless fic i ever read and it's the reason im a clesser
      I can't remember if this was the first cless fic i've ever read but it's the first one of this length and one of the reasons i'm a full fledged clesser

Comment

What I like about it is how it's revisiting and rewriting season 8. My favourite part so far was the dream that Clark had about her in one of the early chapters. Who hasn't had that?

Comment

• Originally posted by costas22
          What I like about it is how it's revisiting and rewriting season 8. My favourite part so far was the dream that Clark had about her in one of the early chapters. Who hasn't had that?
          hmm if i remeber its the dream where they are in her office i think that's chapter 2 if i'm correct .gah cat hurry up and write that season 9 cless fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait anymore

Comment

• Season 9 certainly needs a lot of rewriting.

Just read chapters 10(the kiss!) and 11. This part cracks me up:

“Hey, Clark? Why doesn’t your radio work in here?”

“That’s because it’s a toaster Lois,” he called back.

Comment

Same here. I'm hooked on Cless because of this story. Thanks Cat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buziel0809
                Same here. I'm hooked on Cless because of this story. Thanks Cat!
                Aw, thanks guys! That's so sweet. Brightens my day.

Comment

• I just read some of this story and I loved it. The scene with Tess and Clark shacking it up in the Daily Planet office is my favorite. I cracked up! I also liked reading about Clark's dream of Tess. I enjoyed the Australian references and terminology since I don't know much about Australia. I love Monet, so I was thrilled when Tess defended his work. So many great scenes

Funny thing was, for a while there I thought it was written in 2010, but then I saw the date and it said 2009! You wrote this story before Luthor ever happened. Right on

Comment

• BIG BANG THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best episode yet to have been produced 'Adhesive Duck Deficiency'!!
                    Really nice touch to have put this reference!

Do I get the million bucks?? I suppose somebody found it before I did, you posted this 2 years ago.... :P

I just started reading your story and I looove it!
                    Cless is awesome!
                    ^__^

Comment

• hahaha! It's like a love square!!
                      All revolving around Clark of course!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎