No announcement yet.

So what will happen to gretchen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what will happen to gretchen

Is she in the show any more or was this her last episode.

She'll go hang out with West, aqua boy, and whoever that dude was in first season. I actually liked him.

Comment

Do really think she is gone and his name was zach.

Comment

Probably. Which is why I hate secondary characters on Heroes. All that wasted screentime just to either have them disappear or have a stupid tying up lose ends death like Kensei.

Comment

i no but do you have proof she is not coming back because I really want to know. She was a good charecter for claire and i think all claire really needed was a friend and that is what gretchen was a friend that can really help. Noah said to claire that all he wished for claire was to have a white picket fence life and she deserves it. I think Gretchen could of given that to claire.

Comment

Isn't this typical heroes though? I mean they introduce a character with supposed alterior motives that the audience ends up hating. Then when the twist happens. It wasn't the outcome you expected and you end up liking said character. Just to have them leave the show. That basically every heroes secondary characters.

Comment

didnt really think she brought much to the show so i dont really care.......samuel probably used his power to open up the ground and throw her into it!

Comment

She's probably gone for good..

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                  Yatta I really didnt like her character

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                    She'll go hang out with West, aqua boy, and whoever that dude was in first season. I actually liked him.
                    LOLOLOLOLOl. Yes. She ded pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1

Hopefully, she was annoying.

Comment

i just read the thanksgiving episode summery and it says madeline zima guest stars so she is coming back

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                          Isn't this typical heroes though? I mean they introduce a character with supposed alterior motives that the audience ends up hating. Then when the twist happens. It wasn't the outcome you expected and you end up liking said character. Just to have them leave the show. That basically every heroes secondary characters.
                          +1

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
                            i just read the thanksgiving episode summery and it says madeline zima guest stars so she is coming back
                            No why I dont like her

Comment

Shes prob went back lookin for FRAN DRESCHER!!!! She misses her NANNY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎